Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed (430 Views)

Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:06am On Sep 01, 2022
So would go straight to the point guys. Would really appreciate all the advice i can get. Honest one’s though. I just opened this account to post this.

So there’s this girl I like from my Nigeria before Moving to Canada. I’ve always had a crush on her for years she’s so so beautiful, but was too shy to tell her my feelings, but I’m thinking of telling her my feelings. Though don’t want to rush things, I’m 25 yrs by the way though. She has a good character and attitude, I’m still observing though,

My question is this , few years down the line would be thinking of marriage , should I tell her my feeling and just be friends for now , then later ask her out say next year or so. Or all this would work.

Note ; she also has a strong desire of relocating to Canada too. I hate wasting my time when it comes to relationship and all.

Your advice would be needed.
My heart is fragile, very fragile
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by headbasher96(m): 5:10am On Sep 01, 2022
u are just a kid

1 Like

Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by Currentblog: 5:11am On Sep 01, 2022
angry angry
Your heart is fragile,

Wentin concern me,
Just dey decieve yr self here,
waiting for advise from home breakers.

Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2022
Hmmm, just curious why do you feel that way though. I’ve had two past relationships in Nigeria that was really bad, learnt a lot and I’ve been through a lot too in life , that’s why I’m not loosing my head all in the name of love but at the same time , the girl has good attitude, ambition and character so im just keeping my options open.

But would gladly appreciate your advice too
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Currentblog:
angry angry
Your heart is fragile,

Wentin concern me,
Just dey decieve yr self here,
waiting for advise from home breakers.

Hmm interesting…
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 5:16am On Sep 01, 2022
As in i dont just get it. Why just choose to put yourself under emotional torture
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by thesicilian: 5:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Let me get this straight: you're in Canada, she's in Nigeria, and you're thinking of telling her you like her? And you don't already know what her answer would be? Guy pls don't dull yourself. She's most likely to just use you to climb aboard and then show you her true colors, which you would have seen if you had the boldness of talking to her when you were in Nigeria. My sincere advice is that you just close that gate

1 Like

Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:19am On Sep 01, 2022
Cutehector:
As in i dont just get it. Why just choose to put yourself under emotional torture

Relationship isn’t easy at all. I’m not in a hurry just seeking advice if there is a possibility of light at the end of the tunnel if the intentions of both party are genuine so I don’t waste my time and all. I’m always a straight person and hate time wasting.

No jokes she’s really beautiful and her personality just makes my head to keep thinking about her, can’t get her off my head
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by fman(m): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Best advice:
Focus on wetin carry u go Canada.
Leave Nigerian girls.
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2022
thesicilian:
Let me get this straight

Would be happy to provide any information you need to understand me better and would appreciate your opinion or advice too . Thanks
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 5:21am On Sep 01, 2022
canada123:

Relationship isn’t easy at all. I’m not in a hurry just seeking advice if there is a possibility of light at the end of the tunnel if the intentions of both party are genuine so I don’t waste my time and all. I’m always a straight person and hate time wasting.

No jokes she’s really beautiful and her personality just makes my head to keep thinking about her, can’t get her off my head
there wont be any light at the end of the tunnel bro. Please move on with your life
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:22am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:
Best advice:
Focus on wetin carry u go Canada.
Leave Nigerian girls.

Can’t ever loose focus at all. My mind is 100 percent in the game and intact. Nothing can make me loose focus.
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2022
thesicilian:
Let me get this straight: you're in Canada, she's in Nigeria, and you're thinking of telling her you like her? And you don't already know what her answer would be? Guy pls don't dull yourself.

Yes exactly. I don’t know her response or reaction . I’ve always been crushing on her for years while in Nigeria but was always shy to walk up to her to tell her my feelings
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Cutehector:
there wont be any light at the end of the tunnel bro. Please move on with your life

Hmmm. Wonder how people do the long distance stuff , have been reading threads here and all, just pray to see good pretty ladies both inward and outward in Toronto. Have heard lots of scary things already. So no single chance of her in the picture in 2 or 3 yrs from now no matter how I keep the communication going or?
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Sep 01, 2022
canada123:

Hmmm. Wonder how people do the long distance stuff , have been reading threads here and all, just pray to see good pretty ladies both inward and outward in Toronto. Have heard lots of scary things already. So no single chance of her in the picture in 2 or 3 yrs from now no matter how I keep the communication going or?
no chance. You will see good ladies in toronto please. Go to ldfnaija on ig and mingle with them..
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by fman(m): 5:31am On Sep 01, 2022
This your moniker is funny.
Registered today.
Hope u no find gullible clients for here.
Nairaland no get mugu.
Must you tell us
You travelled to Canada.
So that prospective nairalanders
Who wants to travel abroad will mention you and ask for assistance in visa application.
Then u will introduce them to your fraudulent agent, which is still u
And reap them off their hard earned money!
No kind scam
Wey I no know.
Starting from the storyline.
I Know your matter.
Ewu,
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:35am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:
Registered today.
Nairaland no get mugu.
Must you tell us
You travelled to Canada.
Who wants to travel abroad will mention you and ask for assistance in visa application.
No kind scam
Wey I no know.
I Know your matter.
Ewu,

Yh I just opened it this night, any thread created on nairaland sadly can’t be deleted really annoying, don’t want to use my other account so opened a new account, I think I should modify the original post and include that, thanks for highlighting that, Lol I don’t need anybody money I’m covered , well covered.
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by canada123: 5:41am On Sep 01, 2022
fman:
Registered today.
Nairaland no get mugu.
Must you tell us
You travelled to Canada.
No kind scam
Wey I no know.
I Know your matter.
Ewu,

Lol there a like multiple dedicated thread for those intending to travel to literally all major countries Canada’s own is on I think part 22 or so lots of information there. I’m not an immigration officer neither do I help out with immigration, I don’t do that. Thanks

Exactly why I opened a new account cause of stuffs like this. So I don’t have a back and forth argument and all . This account is strictly for the advice I needed which honestly I’m already having an Idea of how to handle my emotions and maybe pause things and all. All thanks to those that contributed
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:59am On Sep 01, 2022
She go just use you japa. Which Naija girl go reject Canada based guy.hungry ladies everywhere
Re: Potential Long Distance Relationship Advice Needed by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2022
So u couldn't ask her out when u were in Nigeria Cox u were scared she will say no nd now dat u have travel out u now think may b she will accept u Cox of ur status,hmmmm... ok o

(1) (Reply)

Woman Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Step Dad And Blames Her Mum For It / Honestly This Lady Is Giving Me Plenty Konnji / Why Are Girls After Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.