Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) (36461 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2022
These ember and election periods! sad
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by higaconst: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Lord have mercy on us....

Mean while we design and we build @ HiGA Conslt

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by tishbite42: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Make mad pple come blame IPOB/ESN
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2022
This one is just desperate to show herself. What’s with that hand she keeps waving
Women and wahala

2 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by djkaneo(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2022
After all the noise, she no come talk anything! Waste of data!

4 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by taretoofine(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2022
This one never finish fight her own personal demons grin happy for your life though

4 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by casualobserver: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2022
The story makes no sense….especially in an age when people make up stories to trend!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by GloriousGbola: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2022
when did language stop kidnappers?

4 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by NJV: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2022
thank God for your life

2 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Richy4(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Feeling sleepy and pressing phones, how does that work? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Crusader1: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Kajaard:

I could not finish watching the video. Her wild hand gesticulations and body mannerisms was just somehow undecided

Her busy body made me lose interest in the story line. Just to get the full gist, I scrolled down to comment section, while the audio played on.
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by humberjade: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Afoonja:

She talks too much

That's why she's a media personality cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Decent09(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2022
officialwdhtv:
How pretending not to understand hausa saved me from been kidnapped - Media personality Farida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HetR1Vg6Lo

You are lucky oo, even if they kidnapped you na money them go collect, if na East they will just harvest your kidneys or liver, and if na West na money rituals.

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by SmartyPants(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Kajaard:

I could not finish watching the video. Her wild hand gesticulations and body mannerisms was just somehow undecided

You just confirmed my suspiscion.

Just looking at the thumbnail she looks like she's lying.

Won't even bother to watch.

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by humberjade: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:
when did language stop kidnappers?

It didn't stop them, but it made her know what was going and was about to happen without raising any suspicion; giving her a head start which prolly actually saved her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by gozzlin: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Kajaard:

Just say you no get enough mb. undecided
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Emmanuelellah: 9:55am On Sep 02, 2022
This world is so wicked. This girl is explaining what happened to her and how God safe her life, instead of us to thank God for her life, people are here posting nonsense as in mocking her. This can happen to anyone, let's learn a lesson here.

3 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by ShenTeh(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2022
You guys are so funny on this street.

Someone who just had a near-death experience and your worry is that she was shouting and maintained wild gestures while recounting her horrific experience.

People deal with trauma differently and we have no moral justification for dictating how she relives it.

Next is for us to start victim-blaming instead of accusing the criminals. Na our way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by blowjohn(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2022
JayPeeOham:
What is the difference between a hypocrite and a pretender? undecided lipsrsealed

Pretender never one day open mouth tell u ome thing yet do another. E go just go ahead do am weda u catch am or not.

But hypocrite go first open mouth tell u say e no dey do am, but go later do am.
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by JayPeeOham: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
blowjohn:

Pretender never one day open mouth tell u ome thing yet do another. E go just go ahead do am weda u catch am or not.

But hypocrite go first open mouth tell u say e no dey do am, but go later do am.

Okay, so hypocrite na same as Liar?
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Och77(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2022
So how did not understanding hausa prenteously save you from being kidnaped? Because they eventually still attemped
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by KushLyon(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Kajaard:

I'm telling you. Just doing as if she's in a night club. I wonder how this one will fare in an interview, raising her hands up and gesticulating as if she's leading a choir in church

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Wuppdex: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2022
They did not kidnap you my dear, because you will definitely talk the kidnapper to coma, some people are hyperactive o grin

officialwdhtv:
How pretending not to understand hausa saved me from been kidnapped - Media personality Farida.

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by rigarmortis: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell, she stays in new karu and takes Uber to work everyday? That's like average of 5-6k daily.

The thing is anyone that can afford that will not be living in new karu in the first place which is a ghetto.
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Offpointng: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2022
MrRhymes101:
See how we are discussing kidnappers and bandits as if it's a normal thing. This country don cast walahi

Has it not become a normal thing??
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Offpointng: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Peawam:
This is a very useless useful country
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Just say you dey look for engagement, what is all this noise for video
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Bar1941(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
After hearing I was feeling sleepy for the 10th time, I gave up on the video clip.
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by SlayerofSatan: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
No wonder. Hausa are the same as their degenerate Arab role models. With Islam you will ALWAYS go wrong.

RepoMan007:
Hausa is the Arabic of west Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman In Police Net Over Fake Testimony. Pics / N100M Found In Collins Ezenwa E-Money Seized By Police / Taxi Driver Lies Down To Beg Official After Breaking Traffic Rule In Abuja (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.