Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi (3338 Views)

Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / I Am Supporting, Not Moving Against Ajimobi -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Abdu81: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Yekini amoda.

Is useless dead souls who have envoked zombiesism on all yoruba Muslims.

The urchin zombies can support a scarecrow to head Muric not my beloved Nigeria.
A man that is on wheel chair.
No family linage.
No primary school.
Almost 100 years.
Killer of endsars youths
Killer of funsho Williams

With a bokoharam shettima as a vice.

The curse of the almighty will remain in the household of those who will vote him.
Especially the useless Yoruba Muslims.
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Owopariola001: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:
Before nko... Why supporting failure.. grin cheesy

If l were her boss l would even do worse than that. grin

give her some serious beating and throw her out of work... grin

Lol.

Don't mind her.
She's a liar.
Many of Zombedients are jobless.
I don't blame them for that, but my issue with them is that they think every other person doing well is the one taking the money meant for them.

For their information, many of us are not the reason they are still jobless or in poverty.

As for the lady, she wants to cash out. She's only looking for any of the big political parties to give her a job. A job she would never get if she had to sit for aptitude tests and multi-level interviews. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Minjim: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
This time around, I'm not going to publicly support my candidate.
I can't be a victim of what I didn't benefit from

1 Like

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by bigpicture001: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2022
sreamsense:
The op lady is not sincere, she is only trying to hide under canopy of tribalism. The Op lacks wisdom where she supposed to apply one. How has the working place turned to political campaign ground? If the op is deligent and indispensable staff, it wouldn't have happened, but because she is light weight brainless staff only to show excesses of her political interest at the excense of her work might be the reason she is shown way out.

Unless I hear from the side of her boss, I wouldn't blame her boss for any reason. Is better to really go and work with obi campaign media since she proves to carry political matter on her head than being dedicated to her work. When hunger reformat your head and brain, you will be less concerned with political matters when you are in working place as employee

You are Yoruba ND tribalism is in you ppl's blood.... Condemning a bad act is so hard for you, because the perpetrator is your tribe...

Abeg grow sense!
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Abdul05: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

Don't mind her.
She's a liar.
I don't blame them for that, but my issue with them is that they think every other person doing well is the one taking the money meant for them.

For their information, many of us are not the reason they are still jobless or in poverty.

As for the lady, she wants to cash out. She's only looking for any of the big political parties to give her a job. A job she would never get if she had to sit for aptitude tests and multi-level interviews. cheesy cheesy

you might be right..na omoyeebo sense bi that

That dubious sense of theirs.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2022
PGOforpresident:
See the kind of format that yahoo boys are now using....

May God help us in this country.....

I sure a guy is behind such account using a newly hacked old female twitter account.
it's not even an old account. It was created in July sef. I wanted do a little forensic on the account but it's a new account created for propaganda by compliant dogs

4 Likes

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Minjim: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2022
My father disowned me for supporting Pater Obi

ajani2311:
my landlord gave me quit notice for supporting Peter obi

1 Like

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by VERDA: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

Ahn Ahn...I think say Tinubu matter don tire you, lol.
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2022
sweerychick:
Rubbish, she should find another job and stop looking for sympathy online

They can come up with anything just to play their tribal card... The said Yoruba man can be a member of any party. Let her provide the name and address of the company. Then we can start from there

2 Likes

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by OnknownSoldier: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2022
We haven't heard your boss’ side of the story. Until then, keep applying on Jobberman.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by limeta(f): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

Of cause as a true follower of Mohammed
You a real man
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Abdul05: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2022
VERDA:

Ahn Ahn...I think say Tinubu matter don tire you, lol.

who told you that.. tinubu is the best.. grin cheesy

Nairalanders Don tire me with tinubu matter ..why him every time on nairaland what abt atiku..that was what l meant..

Be batified my friend.. grin angry
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by sweerychick(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2022
tonyuny12:

They can come up with anything just to play their tribal card... The said Yoruba man can be a member of any party. Let her provide the name and address of the company. Then we can start from there
exactly, I am 100% obidient but I don't subscribe to tribal politics, including my own TRIBE
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2022
You still can't prove it

haffaze777:

Yet million times better than Pandora mangrin
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Wonders shall never end, look at a 30k urchin calling another person jobless

Owopariola001:

Lol.

Don't mind her.
She's a liar.

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by gotnel: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Unbelievable.
Something is wrong somewhere. The story looks awkward.

1 Like

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by VERDA: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

who told you that.. tinubu is the best.. grin cheesy

Nairalanders Don tire me with tinubu matter ..why him every time on nairaland what abt atiku..that was what l meant..

Be batified my friend.. grin angry

Hehehe...ok o, nope thank you, Obi is my man. Good luck though. smiley
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You still can't prove it

What's their to prove to people who sit at home on Monday?
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by jumper524(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2022
Asgard73:
This one don cash out...

Wetin be the name of your Boss and company name .. make we verify..

OBi cretians can lie for Africa ..

This propaganda is demonic

Power to the people
North 2023
Everyday new lies

2 Likes

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

And you believe that trash? smh.

You will soon be shocked that the ipob terrorist member behind that twitter handle is a man, not even a lady.

Their terrorism services were deliberately recruited for HE Obi campaign by HE Obi himself and they already jinx him.

Politics of lies, ignorance, envy, hate and tribal/religious bigotry ti lule se.
DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Abdul05: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2022
VERDA:

Hehehe...ok o, nope thank you, Obi is my man. Good luck though. smiley

Tinubu is coming to change a lot of things

Support him pls .. grin
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by ElSudani: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2022
Christistruth00:
Give us your Bosses name and address so we can talk to him

You better not start what you cannot finish. If you are supposed to be at work but you choose to be at a political rally instead, that is your own headache.

1 Like

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
But you still beg them for food to survive

haffaze777:

What's their to prove to people who sit at home on Monday?
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Like making Nigeria his drug headquarters and mc oluomo transport minister and convert nigerian treasury to his personal estate like he does in lagos

Allow shame to catch you small

Abdul05:

Support him pls .. grin
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Owopariola001: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Wonders shall never end, look at a 30k urchin calling another person jobless

Lol.

As I said, many of you're jobless. Don't mistake me to be among you. cheesy cheesy

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
ElSudani:

You better not start what you cannot finish. If you are supposed to be at work but you choose to be at a political rally instead, that is your own headache.

His story looks fabricated

1 Like

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by VERDA: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

Support him pls .. grin

Tinubu is coming under APC, and I think Buhari did a terrible Job under same APC and his spokes people keep praising Buhari, saying Tinubu will continue from where he stopped. Further taking the country backward.
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
But you still beg them for food to survive

in your mkpurumiri induced brain

1 Like

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
haffaze777:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Qtrpst4: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
You mean heroin?

E bi like sey you think sey you dey talk to one of your fellow druggie

haffaze777:

Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
This coming election is really going to divide many families and put an end to many relationships.
Re: My Boss A Yoruba Man Just Lay Me Off From Work Because Am Supporting Peter Obi by Karleb(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
I understand him tho.

Sometimes, you should keep your political opinions to yourself. Doesn't mean you shouldn't have one but don't go around parading it like a militant.

Imagine if you are the employer and your employee is an avid supporter of Tinubu, I'm sure you would be tempted to sack him.

I for one blocked an ex colleague and unfollowed a fellow here because they support Tinubu.

After all said and done, everyone is entitled to their political party of choice but don't go around rubbing your candidate on opposition follower's face that can make or mar you.

Election is not as sweet as Gen Z think it is, it's very brutal and people lose their lives for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Reno Omokri's Opinion On The Amala Hangout Initiative In Enugu State / No Dollar Salary For Okonjo-Iweala, Others — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.