Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. (40442 Views)

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Joe4real1988:
I know his action of trying force bleep her is wrong, but kneeling down to beg her is like transferring the mandate of the relationship to her. If they make up today, just expect her to be in charge of the relationship and the guy going all her biddings.

Oyel dey your head.

The boy don transfer the Mandate to the shitdust gal.

Na now him mumu enter Express.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Spherica177:
guy abeg you too dey make mouth. You think na all girls mumu or cheap ba?

If e sure for you i go drop my babe noba make me bet on top. You no go see kiss collect

Deal?

This is a setup!

No Deal.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ogaonos: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Abeg, I'm not a rapist. I try to avoid any crime that would tag me a rapist or a Murderer.

That name can destroy someone destiny, life ambition & career.

I'm a good guy. I'm not a rapist and I was under the influence of alcohol by my actions.
the problem with our gender is we guys wouldn't nt teach u to be a real man ( like hw to handle women) but will judge u when u make a mistake .we always feel as a guy grewing up we don't need to be taught that u should have all d knowledge as a man in regards to woman matter.but is not d case.let talk about the scenario of first tym u wan nack a Naija bae they will start trying to distract u.when u wan make ur move.their one case with my friend Nd e bae d girl did struggle with my guy even close her legs my guy come force d leg open pull her pant Nd nack her.but it was consensual.d bae like my guy.if na me I go retract.there so many issues ladies exhibit that as a guy u need to be educated on hw wise to go about it.but sadly when u try to gain such education no guy will educate u why some don't know hw to explain it.that why u see young guys dey loose guide with women nowadays because they aren't educated.WE NEED TO STOP THIS MENTALITY OF MAN NA LION ( STOP IGNORING THE MALE CHILD,TEENAGE BOYS) IS BEGINNING TO AFFECT US .TAKE FOR INSTANCE MANY GUY THOUGHT MONEY WILL MAKE THEM GAIN GIRLS ND GFS BUT IT HAS BACKFIRED.ND NOW GUYS ARE CONFUSED ABOUT GF ND HAVING WIFE because WITH UR MONEY THEY GO STILL CHEAT.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:

Scatter her pussy how?
By raping her
Na overskill make cockroach go show dancing-skills in the gathering of Fowls.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Ofemmanu1: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Rachel98:
Imagine See how you're supporting rape May God heal our land.

I ain't supporting rape, use your head pls.
All I'm saying is- it is only a weakling that would knee for a pussyass bitch.

Na mumu bitches dey like.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Wheezdom(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
OvulatoryMenses:
Every nigerian man is a potential rapist.

If you can even think of raping your girlfriend,that means no woman is safe with you.

If she decides to charge you to court for attempted rape,will you blame it on alcohol? undecided
will you shut up young lady?? Is wiskid or Davido a rapist?? Emotional creatures.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Wheezdom(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Baba, you're MADDD! Giving ur girlfriend money to cook for you? So she no fit use her own money sacrifice cook for you? Which kain useless gf be dat? angry

You see, na 9ja guys dey like flex to buy women affection wey don make dis foolish girls feel entitled.

SIMP of the highest order!
Am telling you.. Waking up to see simps stories like this bores me to death
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HumanoidX: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Werey knelt down to beg a pvssy?!

Now, your mother is disappointed.

Simps children everwhere.

Indomie has destroy the fabrics of MAN in Naija.

SMH.

Bloody knob head. Can't even type in proper English.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HumanoidX: 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Philipmaxwell:

I shudder at the knowledge that people like you exist in this world. I fear for the girl children of these days....

Honestly.
As a man, a husband, and a girl dad, it is disgusting and disappointing to read all the nonsense. I also dare to say that majority on this thread are either rapists themselves or rape apologists. It is sickening.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by rickleye: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Happy new month y'all. I'll go straight to the point. Pls I need your advise.

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.

There’s a song for this ! Blame It ! By Jamie Foxx

Blame it on the Goose (Goose)
Gotcha feelin' loose (loose)
Blame it on the 'Tron ('Tron)
Got you in the zone (zone)
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

Bro ! You can blame this on the alcohol.
The alcohol just enhances what’s in you already.
Why was it her that you attempted to rape why not rape a dog or the landlords daughter. ?
You got sense stop a bike , pay the bike man
Open door , kiss her etc.

Give her space . Just send her a text every morning and evening and when she’s gotten over it . She let you back in.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by rickleye: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Baba, you're MADDD! Giving ur girlfriend money to cook for you? So she no fit use her own money sacrifice cook for you? Which kain useless gf be dat? angry

You see, na 9ja guys dey like flex to buy women affection wey don make dis foolish girls feel entitled.

SIMP of the highest order!

It’s a g/f now - not fiancés not spouse. In his own house . They don’t live together. I don’t see nothing wrong in giving money to help him cook something .
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by kologba: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't blame your actions on innocent alcohol. Your inability to control your gbola led to that not alcohol.

If talk say you remove 5k from that 9k you sent to her for food, and get yourself a paid kpekus, all these nonsense for no happen.

Learn not to revolve your life around one pussyy.
na true jare... na man wey na get money dey disturb 1 pussy..if money dey u go wan chop Amala ,eba ,semo,fried rice...u get it
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin 9k just to cook rice.
don't worry she will get back to you because no Nigerian girl will quit a relationship with rich nigger like you
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by damoobaba: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
The type of rice she cooked with #9k is what is my concern. Inside this economy wey Buhari dey borrow upandan
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Successfulben: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Really?
Wilddove:
you are a tripodal nonentity, so absurd in reasoning.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Bro, I'm a bachelor. She bought meat, rice and other jollof rice ingredients with the 9k

Na still the rice I chop this morning as breakfast before I go work.

Well, I don quit alcohol now, I'm a changed man.
Nigga u don beg am 4 ur House, no beg am again,,, she don already knw ur Weak point,,
No call or Text her again, if she no com back again knw say no be ur girl,,,

But next time knw de kind money u de giv girls 2 cook 4 u, b4 de turn to Atm card
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Resuscitate: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Exactly what I learnt in 2015 from my friend and the thing saved my ass in 2017 that I most did the same thing OP just did.
My own issue is that I housed a homeless girl in my apartment. As a bachelor and the girl need help on where she will lay her head for a while till see a good house to relocate to. She is my close female friend then, no mutual feeling though. She had misunderstanding with her cousin sis and the sister sent her parking from the house.
I accepted the offer to house her, but after few weeks of both of us living together like blood brother and sister bad thing entered my head.
One fateful morning as she was taking her bath to rush to work. I banged into the bathroom without her consest, she told me to stop and go away. Omoh her curvy body and big ass and round boob I saw made me think of taking advantage of the help I rendered to her.
Fast forward to Saturday of that same week. Mumu me have the urge to straff and tried to force my way on her but she refused crying and telling me not to rape her. She told me she is still a virgin and I should'nt think of deflowering her because of the shelter I gave to her.
She cried bitterly with pitiful words for me to take her the way we are before and remove the bad idea I have for her. I obeyed and let her go and pleaded with her to forgive me for my wrong.

In less than 2 weeks after that incidence she got her own apartment and left for good. But one funny thing happened in 2019, she wanted to use the rape saga to hold me down. She told her friends how I tried to rape her when she was homeless, and those her friends advised her to take the issue to the right authority. Luckily to me, she doesn't have any evidence to use and hold me down. Cus the drama that happened between me and her in 2017 were done offline, none of it where recorded nor discussed on phone call nor SMS/WhatsApp.

I learnt my lesson in a hard way. Since then I respect the authority of a woman when it comes to sex and never will I take advantage of them.
Say no to rape.
Though what u did was wrong, but you came to ur senses and did not follow it through. Just imagine if she's had your recorded apology as evidence. Maybe you would have been cooling off in prison by now. Most Women remember the slightest bad thing done to them than the greatest good things.

Guys should learn how to use their common sense because most women are very unforgiving. They may act like they've forgiven you but once the right moment present itself, they might easily turn on you and ruin you. Wisdom is always profitable to d wise.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by sunboy(m): 12:34am On Sep 02, 2022
You’re an unsuccessful RAPIST. If she didn’t say that magic word that reset your brain you probably would have over powered her and call it influence of alcohol.

Alcohol only embolden you to do what’s in your head, not bring new ideas to you.

Stop begging her, if you over beg her it would irritate her the more. She’s terrified and possibly traumatized by your action.

You don Bleep up on this one, apologize and learn from your mistake. If you deserve a second chance she will consider you and come around.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by princewarri1985: 1:05am On Sep 02, 2022
If the male and the female need to be in the mood the same time before sex, that means sex will be history, we men are moved by what we see while women by what they hear, use that to your advantage next time and not force and watch her spread the leg so wide for you, stop being a simp because real men dont rape
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by zedman1(m): 2:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Keep calling her till she answers.If you know her residence,try going there,but of course you should know. Persist in calling her, also send text messages.She will definitely turn around.
The poor girl is terrified, judging from what she told you when you almost raped her.
The bottom line is you should visit her and try to mend things with her.Convince her of your sincere repentance.
..... Keep calling her? This doesn't work 99.9% of the times. If you wrong someone and they ignore your calls, calling repeatedly only makes them ignore you more.... and them ignoring you makes you call the more. It's not specific to this guy's case, it's just like a rule. You may try some few times but never call persistently if you know someone is intentionally ignoring you, never do it.... It might be hard sometimes, but never do it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by wisemum: 3:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Alcohol only helps you to do what you have always been capable of doing but was never bold enough to do. So stop blaming the alcohol. It's in you.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by showafrica(m): 5:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Perez99:
So I shouldn't have apologized for my wrong actions? Do you even understand the word simp?

Every male animal practically rapes the female gender, hope you do watch nat geo wild. You were just on over drive... Not your fault but hormones were raging. New people want to come through you and your babe. Over begging is not a man's thing, she will soon lose interest if you continue to beg. Dont be a simp niggerr. Don't be surprised she will still cheat on you with a more violent guy. Don't rape a woman though.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Philipmaxwell: 5:56am On Sep 02, 2022
HumanoidX:

Honestly.
As a man, a husband, and a girl dad, it is disgusting and disappointing to read all the nonsense. I also dare to say that majority of this thread are either rapists themselves or rape apologists. It is sickening.

So sickening and quite shameful. One of the reasons we see this kind of nonsense is the lack of any real/reasonable moderation on this platform. Nairaland is becoming too toxic
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by brucelee29: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2022
I like that your phrase: 'alcohol na basta
Don't be in a hurry to apologize to her, but you've already done that which is good as well. She's aware of your alcoholic state. Explain to her and promise her you'll have nothing to do with alcohol again. That the drama has helped to reser your brain as you said.
She'll accept you, but make your you do things that'll make her safe and comfortable with you
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by brucelee29: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2022
I like that your phrase: "alcohol na bastard"
Don't be in a hurry to apologize to her, but you've already done that which is good as well. She's aware of your alcoholic state. Explain to her and promise her you'll have nothing to do with alcohol again. That the drama has helped to reser your brain as you said.
She'll accept you, but make your you do things that'll make her safe and comfortable with you
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by fuckwell2080: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2022
@op your stories look fake.you said she they give you toto Bleep before.so that not supose be new tin.You were drunk which she knew you under influence of alcohol not reason to dump you except she they find reason since to dump ur ass because one bobo for corner don they sevice her wet pussy to red.toto when no be gold wen be public property.what is the essence of paying bride price for a girl who has been Bleep and sample by almost all guys for town,community,neighbourhood and state.Notin new there to pay.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Joe4real1988(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

Oyel dey your head.

The boy don transfer the Mandate to the shitdust gal.

Na now him mumu enter Express.
Naturally, it's a man that's supposed to fuckup in a relationship/marriage coz a fuckup/cheating man will still love his girlfriend/wife and still maintain the union but a cheating girlfriend/wife can kill her man/husband because of the side guy.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Edoziesmart(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Resuscitate:

Though what u did was wrong, but you came to ur senses and did not follow it through. Just imagine if she's had your recorded apology as evidence. Maybe you would have been cooling off in prison by now. Most Women remember the slightest bad thing done to them than the greatest good things.

Guys should learn how to use their common sense because most women are very unforgiving. They may act like they've forgiven you but once the right moment present itself, they might easily turn on you and ruin you. Wisdom is always profitable to d wise.
I like your last sentence. Kudos
Thanks once again for reminding me this great tips.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Successfulben: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
It is you that is tripodal,poor and absurd to be surprised that a nigga could give his gf common 9k to prepare him a meal. I understand your current state bro, I have been there before. It is well.
Wilddove:
you are a tripodal nonentity, so absurd in reasoning.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Wilddove(m): 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Successfulben:
It is you that is tripodal,poor and absurd to be surprised that a nigga could give his gf common 9k to prepare him a meal. I understand your current state bro, I have been there before. It is well.
Empty drum makes the loudest noise, Audio money and fake life. I don't blame you, you can hide behind your pc and type whatever you like. You are suffering from tetra-mono-pyshe schizophrenia
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Romanoff:
I pray my generation of mothers raise our sons to be better.

Please, shut up vile fool. How about men just not be rapist? For how long will women be blamed? And what happened to the fathers? Something is damaged inside you Nigerians. The way y'all reason is diabolical. It's not normal.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by HouseRavenclaw: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Exactly what I learnt in 2015 from my friend and the thing saved my ass in 2017 that I most did the same thing OP just did.
My own issue is that I housed a homeless girl in my apartment. As a bachelor and the girl need help on where she will lay her head for a while till see a good house to relocate to. She is my close female friend then, no mutual feeling though. She had misunderstanding with her cousin sis and the sister sent her parking from the house.
I accepted the offer to house her, but after few weeks of both of us living together like blood brother and sister bad thing entered my head.
One fateful morning as she was taking her bath to rush to work. I banged into the bathroom without her consest, she told me to stop and go away. Omoh her curvy body and big ass and round boob I saw made me think of taking advantage of the help I rendered to her.
Fast forward to Saturday of that same week. Mumu me have the urge to straff and tried to force my way on her but she refused crying and telling me not to rape her. She told me she is still a virgin and I should'nt think of deflowering her because of the shelter I gave to her.
She cried bitterly with pitiful words for me to take her the way we are before and remove the bad idea I have for her. I obeyed and let her go and pleaded with her to forgive me for my wrong.

In less than 2 weeks after that incidence she got her own apartment and left for good. But one funny thing happened in 2019, she wanted to use the rape saga to hold me down. She told her friends how I tried to rape her when she was homeless, and those her friends advised her to take the issue to the right authority. Luckily to me, she doesn't have any evidence to use and hold me down. Cus the drama that happened between me and her in 2017 were done offline, none of it where recorded nor discussed on phone call nor SMS/WhatsApp.

I learnt my lesson in a hard way. Since then I respect the authority of a woman when it comes to sex and never will I take advantage of them.
Say no to rape.

What do you mean, hold you down? Why are you acting like you didn't actually try to rape her? Did you not? You're a rapist. Saying no to yourself would involve su!c!de, so you should try that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks / Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Yahoo Boys Who Operate Fake Flight Booking Website Arrested In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.