Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. (40446 Views)

Armed Men Invade My House In Azia, Rape My Wife / Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / 'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by 1234ben: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Happy new month y'all. I'll go straight to the point. Pls I need your advise.

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.
. from ur write up, u re not a rapist but u shld ve left her alone wen she told u she's seeing her period. Leave her for now but text her to apologize, She will come around.

7 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Rachel98(f): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

I dared the Op to drop the bitch digit and see if I no scatter her pvssy within one week.
She go dey beg join sef.

Those pvssyass-bitches doesn't want a weak man.

The Op is weak, he's has given away his powers to a stupid kpekus.

Imagine See how you're supporting rape May God heal our land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by iTearHerToto: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
Werey knelt down to beg a pvssy?!

Now, your mother is disappointed.

Simps children everwhere.

Indomie has destroy the fabrics of MAN in Naija.

SMH.
I read that twice and I almost threw up

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Miravik900(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

I dared the Op to drop the bitch digit and see if I no scatter her pvssy within one week.
She go dey beg join sef.

Guy no be every girl you fit run ooo get that into ya head

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by makeway01: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Senior man, don't reason like this.

Besides I've sent her money beyond that amount which I have never make any attempt to rape her. I no just understand wetin happen yesterday.
no b rape na mood, if she dey d mood she no go act like say una never bang b4.

But 9k for rice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by DanieleLorenzo: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2022
makeway01:

But 9k for rice
One part of me feels the babe the chop the mayee mugu.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by ImoleNaija: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2022
I no understand all these una mumu relationships sef; with unnecessary dramas. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Perez99: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2022
makeway01:

But 9k for rice
Bro, I'm a bachelor. She bought meat, rice and other jollof rice ingredients with the 9k

Na still the rice I chop this morning as breakfast before I go work.

Well, I don quit alcohol now, I'm a changed man.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by makeway01: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

One part of me feels the babe the chop the mayee mugu.
i dey even try explain to am that money is tooooo much

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by 3nity7: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:
Bro, I'm a bachelor. She bought meat, rice and other jollof rice ingredients with the 9k

Na still the rice I chop this morning as breakfast before I go work.

Well, I don quit alcohol now, I'm a changed man.
person say she dey her period you want still shook? Aba na, I don't blame her i blame you.
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Chris2863(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin Don’t mind the op. Blaming our harmless alcohol for his rapist qualities grin
Zonefree:
Don't blame your actions on innocent alcohol. Your inability to control your gbola led to that not alcohol.

If talk say you remove 5k from that 9k you sent to her for food, and get yourself a paid kpekus, all these nonsense for no happen.

Learn not to revolve your life around one pussyy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Es350:

Are your really trying to justify rape? Wtf is wrong with you?

why do u justify women using relationships as poverty alleviation?

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Oturatetuala(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2022
Any little thing na influence of alcohol, guy man is because u don't have self control about things generally. Try they u use ur brain even if u are drunk.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by kayperry: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Abeg, I'm not a rapist. I try to avoid any crime that would tag me a rapist or a Murderer.

That name can destroy someone destiny, life ambition & career.

I'm a good guy. I'm not a rapist and I was under the influence of alcohol by my actions.

Oga calm down n stop shaking like woman jare, the way you carry matters around women is the same way they will aggravate it

Immediately you came back to your senses, what you should av done was trivialize the matter, explore humor and move on to the bath or eat, @least buy time to make the atmosphere cool small

Leaving her in a trance and wait until she brings up the matter later b4 yu show sincere apologises, is like looking away when a child falls, buh when you shout nd rush the child naa that time the child go begin cry on top of her voice thats women for you cheesy

what you did was irresponsible tho, buh the truth remains you can't be in full control of yourself all the time,

solution: simply make her realize you can have your weak moments buh reassure you will alway come on top of it because you are a God fearing man. drop the msg n let her be if she loves you she will find you

stop apologizing

9 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by November24(f): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

Yesterday evening (6:10pm) when I came back from work, a friend of mine who live down the street invited me over to his birthday party. So I quickly freshened up and I went for the party.

There was enough drinks (alcohol), smoke and goat meat pepper soup. Although I don't smoke. I only drink and it's occasionally.

After taking few green bottles, I know I would be very hungry later, so I pleaded with my girlfriend to help me prepare jollof rice and meat, that I'm at a friend's party. I sent her 9k to prepare the food.

As at 8:45pm she called me she's already at my house with the food. So I left the party and headed home to open the door in order not to keep her waiting. Her house isn't far, it's just #100 Keke or bike down to my place

She sat on the couch playing game on her phone, I don't understand what came over me, I was under the influence of alcohol. Omoh! Alcohol na bastard.

The next thing I did, I started kissing her which she responded, she knew I was drunk, she could smell alcohol all over me, then she persuaded me to go eat my food before it's get cold and go take my bath.

Before I knew it I pushed her on the couch to lie down while I unzip my trouser, she said I should stop that she's not in the mood, I didn't listen to her, she crossed her legs so tight while struggling with me that I should stop that she's on her period yet I didn't listen to her.

I was forcing & trying to open her legs while she crossed her legs so tight struggling with me. I was almost gaining access Until she said "Peter do you realize you're about to rape me? Please stop"

Omoh! The word rape reset my head, the highness cleared off my eyes immediately. Honestly I didn't even know what I was doing. I knelt down and I begin to apologize to her.

She stood up and left immediately. I called to apologize but she didn't pick my calls. This morning she texted me saying "I thought I was safe whenever I'm with you. You scared me so much that I don't know if I could continue this relationship"

This girl is a beautiful, caring and nice girl and our relationship is just 5 months. I really love this girl. I don't want to lose her. She always give me good sex but I don't understand what happened yesterday. Infact I quit alcohol from now henceforth. Shayo na bastard. Please how do I apologize to her.
Don't apologize with text or calls... Meet her, don't let anyone hold you

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by siofra(f): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

she has gotten a good reason to dump u, she has been looking for one reason to dump u and yh she has seen one, No girl that really likes u would dump d relationship on such trivial issue, Infact apart from use of force, she should even find it appealing, shows a whole lot of aggression that's typical with males, and it goes to show u av ability to fight for wat u want, most girls would look past ur act and even grow to admire u for it, dont call her or text her, keep calm if she takes u seriously she would come around

Rape is a trivial issue

Jesus Christ!!!

You're an animal. A disgusting one.

6 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by siofra(f): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Ofemmanu1:

She go dey beg join sef.

Scatter her pussy how?

By raping her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:

Rape is a trivial issue

Jesus Christ!!!

You're an animal. A disgusting one.

What amounts to rape? is good d relationship ends, is better for both parties, but I said wat I said, this is a trivial issue that doesn't warrant the smoke is causing,she can leave if she wants to simple!

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by siofra(f): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

What amounts to rape? is good d relationship ends, is better for both parties, but I said wat I said, this is a trivial issue that doesn't warrant the smoke is causing,she can leave if she wants to simple!

Rape is not trivial.

Rape is dehumanizing and violating.

He tried to force her to have sex with him. Immediately she said STOP or NO he should have stopped. The amount of shit women receive in this Nigeria in the name of being in a relationship. Tueh!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:

Rape is not trivial.

Rape is dehumanizing and violating.

He tried to force her to have sex with him. Immediately she said STOP or NO he should have stopped. The amount of shit women receive in this Nigeria in the name of being in a relationship. Tueh!!

yh u re entitled to ur opinion, i didn't say is not attempted rape wat I'm saying is that the relationship shouldn't end because of this, but if she wants t, nobody i repeat nobody is holding her, enough of time wasters

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by siofra(f): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

yh u re entitled to ur opinion, i didn't say is not attempted rape wat I'm saying is that the relationship shouldn't end because of this, but if she wants t, nobody i repeat nobody is holding her, enough of time wasters

I hope she doesn't accept him back. It's unforgivable, from my experience he's likely to do it again. It shows he doesn't respect her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Calibrator: 11:10am On Sep 01, 2022
While you deserve to be hung by your balls.... I hope for the sake of your future, you haven't apologised over phone calls or text.

Make that mistake and see how the narrative will change to something else in the future.

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2022
siofra:

I hope she doesn't accept him back. It's unforgivable, from my experience he's likely to do it again. It shows he doesn't respect her.

his drunk, that alone should count for sth, If this was taken to court, d judge would throw away the case based on state of mind of the abuser, whether she accepts him back or not, who cares! is better both parties go their separate ways,simple, relationship is not by force

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by DanieleLorenzo: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Calibrator:
While you deserve to be hung by your balls.... I hope for the sake of your future, you haven't apologised over phone calls or text.

Make that mistake and see how the narrative will change to something else in the future.
His girlfriend I believe won't be woke enough to think of such.
Still a good advice though. Her friends fit put am for her body.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Resuscitate: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Perez99:

What you did was very wrong and alcohol is not an excuse in the court of law. This is what I'll advise you: don't let anybody see you apologizing to her about the issue, don't allow anyone that know you and her personally know about the issue and finally don't apologize to her through any medium in which she can store or save the apology for future reference like through SMS or WhatsApp.

Let all your apologies be verbal and one on one in case your relationship doesn't work out and she chooses to turn against you tomorrow. Na small things like this dey destroy person life and we should be careful with how we use our freedom because freedom isn't free - it has conditions.

Also, if she's not willing to talk to you at the moment, don't disturb her too much before people would start wanting to know what's up between you two. Give her some time and offer a public meet up.
Be sincere with your apology to her should you have the chance but don't make it noticeable to prying eyes around that they start wondering what you would have done to her.
Always apply common sense in all you do because humans can change at any time. Just saying!

6 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Resuscitate: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
She say she no want you still dey force am,be like prison dey hungry you.
You know say na this Kain small act dey make men go prison,2sec she don pin you down with rape case.
We should stop trying to take advantage of a lady regardless of the relationship status.

Call her,and ask for a Meetup if she no gree then go her house go apologise.No make anybody tell you anything,you f up.
It's risky going to her house to apologize if she wouldn't come out for them to talk one on one in a quiet place. People may also notice the tension and want to know what transpired btw them. Such may not go well for him.

The best he can do is d public meetup suggestion and he should do his apology in a way that it won't make a scene or attract attention.
Issues like this usually get worse when third parties get to know about it as they may start influencing her negatively. So he should do all he can to ensure that no third party gets a glimpse of d issue

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by prof0fficial111: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2022
9k well someone that wakes up and says he killed lion in his dream who am I to doubt. Youths of nowadays are like robots. They don't have a mind of their own. You see everyone acting the same script. And they hate wisdom
...all this attitude of 9k bla bla girlfriend bla bla apology bla bla, party drinking... are not criteria for real man

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Resuscitate: 11:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Keep calling her till she answers.If you know her residence,try going there,but of course you should know. Persist in calling her, also send text messages.She will definitely turn around.
The poor girl is terrified, judging from what she told you when you almost raped her.
The bottom line is you should visit her and try to mend things with her.Convince her of your sincere repentance.
Chairman let me give you a little advice: whenever you offend someone and the issue is something serious that could be used to nail you, don't ever apologize by sms or through any medium that allows storage of your apology because should the person decide not to let go, he/she can use your stored apology against you in the court of law. Just saying!

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by jumper524(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Romanoff:
I pray my generation of mothers raise our sons to be better.

this una generation no dey try oo.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by Streetmovement(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm he get as he be o
Re: I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. by pointblank247(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank God that you regained control of your mind. Meanwhile there is no need quiting alcohol because of this small thing, Agbado is more dangerous to the brain not alcohol, i hope you nodey mess with Agbado ?

Answer me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation / 2 Brothers Rob Grandpa Of N550,000 In Ogun, Kill His Wife (Photo) / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.