Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) (4463 Views)

Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Babara1994(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2022
I met a lady on Tinder one Saturday. She actually looked decent, judging by her profile pictures. So I made a request to meet with her (It's funny how bushmeat go dey run follow hunter).

She gave me what seemed like a home address, adding that she was going to be waiting at one hotel very close to the house address she gave. I remember the hotel was one "C.Y. hotel" in Ikotun.

When I got there, she said it would be more convenient to meet in one of the rooms which she already paid for (LOL). She gave the room number and I made inquiry from the receptionist to ensure my safety.

When I entered the room, this girl was half-naked. She was actually very very bursty and tempting. She had the boobs size of Cossy (I'm not kidding). But because she tricked me, I decided not to give in.

My strategy was simple - I told her I had only 1k on me, hoping that the prostitute would not accept that amount, and then I'll go back home happily.

To my surprise, she said she'll accept my 1k. Okay, we got down to business and I was done. To my greatest surprise, when I offered her my 1k, she said it was 4k we agreed on. I ALMOST fainted. grin (This was 6 years ago)

I could see her ashawo friends waiting outside the corridor. I knew I was in soup if I didn't remit the 4k. Omo, I had to plead and added 300 naira on top the 1k. The 300 naira was my transport back home. Luckily, she accepted. I ran home like a mad man, never to visit any ashawo again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by incandescentena: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022

With PeterObi at the helm of affairs in 2023, Nigerias imagery will be greatly respected and all Nigerians will have equal treatment like other Nationals around the globe

Nigerians will make Nigeria great again.....
HAPPY NEW MONTH!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Rants of a broke idiota,so you no get better cash you still dey patronize opo.
Abeg what does that makes you? you are also a prostitute na,lol.

Look how you disgraced yourself because of money matter.
Pls try make money to overcome all these Kain see finish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2022
incandescentena:

With PeterObi at the helm of affairs in 2023, Nigerias imagery will be greatly respected and all Nigerians will have equal treatment like other Nationals around the globe

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!
Wetin happen to politic section?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Zonefree(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Oloshos dey look face before they run this format. No be everybody dem dey run this format for. Some guys are werey personified, and they're ready for every shit.

As a guy, and you want to go far in this struggle, remove gentleman. Dem no dey carry gentleman go meet olosho.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by gasparpisciotta: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2022
If you enter a joint, identify the ugliest ‘ashana’ and be on the look out for her.

Immediately the ‘ashana’ starts to look beautiful, know that it’s time to go home.

I almost failed this test, but Jah saved me.

15 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by DanieleLorenzo: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Babara1994:
I met a lady on Tinder one Saturday. She actually looked decent, judging by her profile pictures. So I made a request to meet with her (It's funny how bushmeat go dey run follow hunter).

She gave me what seemed like a home address, adding that she was going to be waiting at one hotel very close to the house address she gave. I remember the hotel was one "C.Y. hotel" in Ikotun.

When I got there, she said it would be more convenient to meet in one of the rooms which she already paid for (LOL). She gave the room number and I made inquiry from the receptionist to ensure my safety.

When I entered the room, this girl was half-naked. She was actually very very bursty and tempting. She had the boobs size of Cossy (I'm not kidding). But because she tricked me, I decided not to give in.

My strategy was simple - I told her I had only 1k on me, hoping that the prostitute would not accept that amount, and then I'll go back home happily.

To my surprise, she said she'll accept my 1k. Okay, we got down to business and I was done. To my greatest surprise, when I offered her my 1k, she said it was 4k we agreed on. I ALMOST fainted. grin (This was 6 years ago)

I could see her ashawo friends waiting outside the corridor. I knew I was in soup if I didn't remit the 4k. Omo, I had to plead and added 300 naira on top the 1k. The 300 naira was my transport back home. Luckily, she accepted. I ran home like a mad man, never to visit any ashawo again.

You straff her?

If she didn't trick you, na 1k you budget before?
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Solofresh2: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Babara1994:

You dream a lot bro
Wake up from your slumber!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by luizpippo(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Lwkmd.

You get luck sha
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by incandescentena: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Wetin happen to politic section?
Make we just dey run things anyhow like that....until PeterObi show!
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
If you enter a joint, identify the ugliest ‘ashana’ and be on the look out for her.

Immediately the ‘ashana’ starts to look beautiful, know that it’s time to go home.

..... True talk bro. Nah Highness dey make ugly ashana start to look beautiful. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Oturatetuala(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2022
No be olosho be that brotherly, na opo, ashawo, ashana house u go so. grin
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2022
Olosho paid for an hotel room close to her location. After una knack you come give am 1,300 Naira

This your story no add up at all.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by pointblank247(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Oturatetuala:
No be olosho be that brotherly, na opo, ashawo, ashana house u go so. grin
I never knew that there was a difference between olosho and ashawo. So teach me
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by mayorchimex(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wisdom will never depart from u grin grin grin!
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by mayorchimex(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wisdom will never depart from you grin grin grin!
gasparpisciotta:

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Oduduwa707: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Olosho paid for an hotel room close to her location. After una knack you come give am 1,300 Naira

This your story no add up at all.

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by terrezo2002(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Rants of a broke idiota,so you no get better cash you still dey patronize opo.
Abeg what does that makes you? you are also a prostitute na,lol.

Look how you disgraced yourself because of money matter.
Pls try make money to overcome all these Kain see finish.
When the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch. Now I see why you keep arguing God or no God with me so you can live a carefree life.
Hmmm. I tell you the truth, if you don't repent and return to your maker now that there is an opportunity, the devil will use your life to play ping pong. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
terrezo2002:

When the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch. Now I see why you keep arguing God or no God with me so you can live a carefree life.
Hmmm. I tell you the truth, if you don't repent and return to your maker now that there is an opportunity, the devil will use your life to play ping pong. Trust me.
Go sleep abeg your God is useless,or better still go tell this wan to your rapist pastors.
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Rexymania(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Aside what she did, having sex with a prostitute can delay one's destiny
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Mercury12(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
incandescentena:

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!

If they call una zombie naw una go dey begin vex. This is not politics section naw

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by incandescentena: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mercury12:

If they call una zombie naw una go dey begin vex. This is not politics section naw

Bite me!
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
fake story
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Mercury12(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Op learn to stay away from prostitutes and have peace of mind
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by terrezo2002(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Go sleep abeg your God is useless,or better still go tell this wan to your rapist pastors.
What a pity. If only you have just a little understanding.
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Mercury12(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
incandescentena:

Bite me!
Oh i remember.
Zombies do bite. cheesy
Sorry o I'm a human cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Boogyman557: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na u LOOSEGUARD...

1, Never let ASHAWOO pay for hotel room..

2, if ur face no SHOW and ur shoe no SHINE, Always go with a real NIGGA wey go mouth for one Conner de wait for u..

3, Never act or talk like a JU man in front of ASHAWOO or on phone with ASHAWOO..

4, ASHAWOO always take ADVANTAGE of cool guys or SIMPle guys..

5, Wen ever u meet ASHAWOO in a hotel, pretend to make a fake call and act like u are talking to one bad guy like dat.. use a street slang and she will see u as a bad guy AKA Real Nigga..

Make I stop here..

I de prepare to JAZZ in ASHAWOO house dis nite..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lamentations of a Male LovePeddler, a Brostitute condemning a prostitute smh this life truly no balance
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by incandescentena: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Oh i remember. Zombies do bite. cheesy Sorry o I'm a human cheesy
smh....dummy!
Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by Mercury12(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
incandescentena:

smh....dummy!
Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Prostitutes So Much. (my Experience With A Prostitute) by incandescentena: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Dumbo
scumbag

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbour Just Died This Evening / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex ? Share Your Experience �� / Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.