Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) (4465 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by GistMore: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Joyce Dzidzor Mensah exposes her ‘HIV’ boyfriend who is intentionally spreading the virus in her latest post trending online.

According to the immediate past HIV/AIDS ambassador Joyce Dzidzor Mensah, Kristoff Adjei, who she said came to her saying he was HIV positive and depressed and needed help and they ended up twice having protected sex is now threatening to dump her.

These according to her would have been okay if he ‘Kristoff Adjei‘ isn’t threatening to equally have sex with other ladies which is very insane with a man who’s HIV/AIDS status isn’t clear.

Joyce Dzidzor recently threatened to kill herself and her 3 kids with reasons best known to her.

See Screenshots Below:

See all the gist here >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-exposes-hiv-boyfriend-intentionally-spreading-virus-pics

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by GistMore: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2018

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by GistMore: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2018

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by Nwodosis(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
The only being that's not scared of HIV is "Konji"
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by vanida6: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Uhmm
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by GistMore: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by LuciferChristi: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
Descendants of Eve the Wh0re of Eden get mind o.

She knew he was HIV positive yet proceeded to Bleep him twice "with protection"! shocked shocked

Haba!
What is it with feminists and preeq?!
Even infected preeq cannot be left alone yet they claim not to like sex.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Both of them if they apply sense can still live life to the full; even far better than that lifeless.............

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
But they said HIV is a scam
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by IamPlato(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2018

If We Catch This One, we Will Burn Him To Death
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by Chrisrare: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
This will only affect those foolish enough to have unprotected sex with someone they are not married to.
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by czarina(f): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
"How did you feel the last time I went inside you?"

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by femi4: 5:27am On Aug 29, 2018
czarina:
"How did you feel the last time I went inside you?"

Na only that one you go see cos you can relate well

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by ShinskeNakamura: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Before this is taken to front page, the veracity of this story should be ascertained.

Lalasticlala, take note. This maybe a pained, dumped woman who is tarnishing the image of a guy and her new girlfriend.

She now decided to pay a useless blogger to do her dirty job. Thanks.
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by wayne4loan: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2018
GOFRONT:
But they said HIV is a scam
someone in my hood died of aids last week
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by dominique(f): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Though I didn't read the chats, this could be a scorned lady trying to bring down her ex by all means.
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by Alwaysking: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2018
dominique:
Though I didn't read the chats, this could be a scorned lady trying to bring down her ex by all means.
Like seriously
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2018
Watch how this thread goes to front page leaving the op that posted it first.. Don't be fooled, Seun is the owner of GistM

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by ednut1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
how is he spreading it if he tell u before hand bloggers need to start going to jail abeg
Re: Lady Exposes Her ‘HIV’ Boyfriend Who Is Intentionally Spreading The Virus (Pics) by femi4: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
dominique:
Go back and read it and stop making assumptions

(1) (Reply)

God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside / How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.