Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) (36251 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Wallade(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Antoeni:
It Seems Unprofessional

But it was necessary to restrain her. Did you notice how humble she became after the slap, it seemed to have reset her brain from the gangster mode.

6 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Spandau: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that officer loosing his job, and as a black man, I see him going to jail.

This I have seen.

Then, my friend, you are blind.

7 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by 007Marvel(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
The mother is a terrible actor! Even Amber heard is more professional!

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Liquidpenis: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Spandau: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Antoeni:
It Seems Unprofessional

Wait till you find yourself in same situation. Talk is cheap.

9 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by onlyempress(f): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Am a woman ooo but mehn e sweet me say the officer punch abi slap am anyone... My gender too do sometimes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Spandau: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
nikesha:
Police brutality is worldwide

Oh, you expected him to hug her?

6 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see that officer loosing his job, and as a black man, I see him going to jail.

This I have seen.
he isn't going to any jail neither would he lose his job, the worst he would get is suspension for a few weeks thats it. She assaulted him so he responded in kind though might not be professional but he responded in kind at least next time, she would think twice b4 she hits an officer, she saw stars for like a minute there.

8 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Wallade(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
007Marvel:

She is only worried that her daughter may go to jail or be convicted of offences relating to obstruction of justice and assault on police officer.

She could have just done the video and talk to the officers or state her disagreements with him, even loudly, not assault him.

3 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by rickleye: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Do I hear ! Mama say knock you out !!!
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by juman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
"Awful but lawful."
"Appeared justified."

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by taylormed2(m): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
How dare they? For all we know, she can be a "he". How dare they refer to her as a woman. Make US go settle their issues, e no concern us.

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by satandeterrible: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
God bless the officer.

4 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by rickleye: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin
007Marvel:

Savage comment by the way !
Yep, she tried to find tears � but almost laughed .

The daughter is not dead, didn’t have a gun pointed at her . She gets to live another day.
No story here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Ykc2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
For urchins

2 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Angel55555(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
LadyExcellency:

A typical Nigerian.

The Officer will lose his job.
A typical Nigerian?
Did you watch the video at ALL before commenting?
She hit the police man that's an assault and he did the same thing in "defence". She should be charged for assault. Simple as A B C

6 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
jimetagambo:
His career is done by punching her on camera. Especially that he is a black cop.

Absolutely nothing will happen.

The police union will rally behind him and no court will find him guilty of anything.

5 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by ehissi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
You as a 19 year old female, slapped a police officer, on lawful duty, arresting an attempted murder suspect who allegedly was with a loaded gun.............

What did you think was going to happen?

They brought an officer that looked like a scary bulldozer, knowing that resisting arrest was very much on the menu that day, why did you slap him.....

Awful, but completely lawful is the name of the game!! That officer will suffer no loss, highest they will transfer him, away from the public eye or put him on paid leave for a while and that's it........

Anything else will kill morale in that unit, plus who will now be willing to go and bring in another attempted murder suspect knowing full well that they aren't allowed to respond when assaulted?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by juman(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
America, land of immense money.
If you are in america chase money.
Dont expect money to chase you.
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by backtovillage: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
The mother crying grin.
Women and unnecessary tears

2 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by kunleiky(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ha
Whatsgoin on in this world?
Vawulence everywhere grin
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nice one, the bitch was probably trying to kick his balls. It's good this time is black cop punching the face of a white bitch. I love this, shoot her vagina next time

1 Like

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
27Pushing30:
Good reply from the cop.

The useless mother that refused to train her daughter properly is sobbing on camera hoping to get some form of settlement .

NYPD won’t give you shishi

That officer will likely lose his job!
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Streett: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
But why The Policeman come resemble Idumota..
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by ridbell01(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
The suspect threw two jabs before the officer gave her upper cut.
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Bamz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Lol mummer's farce!
Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Makowonda: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na wa O!But the story would've been juicier if the cop were to be a whiteman and the lady a black.Imagine the media frenzy it would've created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Solofresh2: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
Not right.
Shut Up!

2 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by seunmind44: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Person dey cry, tears no come out from her face, fear those kind women, dem no dey come during sex.

7 Likes

Re: New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) by Firstcitizen: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
27Pushing30:
Good reply from the cop.

The useless mother that refused to train her daughter properly is sobbing on camera hoping to get some form of settlement .

NYPD won’t give you shishi
Crocodile tears under legal advice for settlement. Very violent daughter

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.