Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here (6104 Views)

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Laggafin: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

It is true news.
Go and find out.
Stop crying here.
and for you .. fake news will lead u tO Doom if you don't retract ur steps and reset your brain
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Esseite:

Lol... why are you not discussing:
Sowore,
Kwankwaso,
Ado Ibrahim,
Adewole adebayo
Kola abiola
Hamza mustapha
Christopher imumulen
Kachikwu etc...

Give it a rest, Obi is miles ahead of your corrupt laden contenders..
People aren't discussing these names because their supporters aren't living in fool's paradise nor disturbing the cyberspace grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by nabiz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:
If I were a betting person, I would stake a million naira or more that Peter Obi won't win all the five SE states in 2023 presidential election.

But as I don't bet, I am ready to put down N250k with Seun, owner of this forum, to give to a set of carefully selected needy members of this forum if Obi manages to win seven states in the coming election.

The condition that comes with this is that, I want any Obi's supporter who sincerely believes his candidate will not only win seven states but also clinch the presidency to make similar pledge and be ready to drop whatever amount he/she can conveniently afford with Seun Osewa. This will prove to me that they are convinced about their candidate and that the social media noise is not just noise.

No need to curse, abuse or shout "suffer no dey taya you?". Just take up the challenge and let's wait and see.
oga stop deceiving yourself. I like money so let's bet. I will stake 500k for your 250k, 1million naira for your 500k. Obi will win with high margin in all south south and east state. So let me know how to go about it if you ready

5 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:
If I were a betting person, I would stake a million naira or more that Peter Obi won't win all the five SE states in 2023 presidential election.

But as I don't bet, I am ready to put down N250k with Seun, owner of this forum, to give to a set of carefully selected needy members of this forum if Obi manages to win seven states in the coming election.

The condition that comes with this is that, I want any Obi's supporter who sincerely believes his candidate will not only win seven states but also clinch the presidency to make similar pledge and be ready to drop whatever amount he/she can conveniently afford with Seun Osewa. This will prove to me that they are convinced about their candidate and that the social media noise is not just noise.

No need to curse, abuse or shout "suffer no dey taya you?". Just take up the challenge and let's wait and see.

I am willing to take your bet, while you stake 250k, I will stake 2.5m that Obi is the next President. Find a registered escrow and pm me. I don't consider the admin of a forum as proper escrow. So if Obi lose you take the 2.75m plus a bottle of your favourite rum.

Nigerians should be begging Peter Obi to help rejig the economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Millimann: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

Obi will not even win one state.
Even his own Governor asked his people and cartel to vote Apga and that's not Obi.

This is an example of an unintelligent talk.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Millimann:
Agbadorians LAST MONTH: Obi can't get up to 50,000 votes

Agbadorians NOW: Obi can't win up to 7 states.
Realistically, he can't win two states. But because I am giving out money on a platter, I made it seven. grin
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
AstraDroid:

I am willing to take your bet, while you stake 250k, I will stake 2.5m that Obi is the next President. Find a registered escrow and pm me. I don't consider the admin of a forum as proper escrow. So if Obi lose you take the 2.75m plus a bottle of your favourite rum.

Nigerians be begging Peter Obi to help rejig the economy.
Your proposal is a bet and I clearly said I don't bet. My religion doesn't allow me to bet.

If you are serious, take up my proposal and let's keep the money with Seun. He is not an unknown or a faceless person. He's known in the social media circle of Nigeria, at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Laggafin:
and for you .. fake news will lead u tO Doom if you don't retract ur steps and reset your brain

Continue convincing yourself with lies.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

He will win it online and others will win it real.

Oga campaign and vote for your tinubu, we would vote for Obi. Let majority decide.

The 250k, use it to eat

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Millimann:

This is an example of an unintelligent talk.
But its fact.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
nabiz:
oga stop deceiving yourself. I like money so let's bet. I will stake 500k for your 250k, 1million naira for your 500k. Obi will win with high margin in all south south and east state. So let me know how to go about it if you ready
Sorry, I don't bet. My proposal sounds reasonable enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

Your proposal is a bet and I clearly said I don't bet. My religion doesn't allow me to bet.

If you are serious, take up my proposal and let's keep the money with Seun. He is not an unknown or a faceless person. He's known in the social media circle of Nigeria, at least.

Lol.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

I am not Religious. I am spiritual. I accept your challenge. I am able and willing to make 2.5m available with a registered escrow, a legal practitioner can fit that role. Obi will win and the escrow will donate 2.75m less service charge to Labour party as Charitable Gift, but if Obi loses, you are free to keep the 2.75m plus your favourite rum.

Again, Nigerians should be begging Obi to be President.

4 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Dapson73(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
It's obvious that's impossible.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Vote4Obi: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

Stop talking trash.
Structure less and strong hold less party go no where.

You've become a nuisance and the worst of all because you never make sense.

I'm sorry for you.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

People aren't discussing these names because their supporters aren't living in fool's paradise nor disturbing the cyberspace grin

The LP is overwhelmed with multitudes it never envisaged at the beginning, that not fools paradise, that "glory", thats why its the topic of discussion.... "fools paradise" is when you are living on past glory, on achievements that are no longer there, which is why some contenders are clamouring on "inherited votes".. whatever that means..

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nightwolf1: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

So this kind foolishness dey your body.
Little wonder you agbado urchins are naturally senseless.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by nabiz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:
Where are the Obidients?
can you bet with since the guy said he don't bet. I will stake 500k for you 250k and 1million for your 500k. Quote if you agree. Pls don't come here and tell me also that you don't bet. I will chop your money

2 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by nabiz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
AstraDroid:

I am not Religious. I am spiritual. I accept your challenge. I am able and willing to make 2.5m available with a registered escrow, a legal practitioner can fit that role. Obi will win and the escrow will donate 2.75m less service charge to Labour party as Charitable Gift, but if Obi loses, you are free to keep the 2.75m plus your favourite rum.

Again, Nigerians should be begging Obi to be President.
I am also staking 500k to support you bro.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Rapuru14: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

Obi will not even win one state.
Even his own Governor asked his people and cartel to vote Apga and that's not Obi.

Indeed after eating that Agbado and Cassava, it heavily affects their brain. They don't reason normal again.

Imagine that nonsense up there

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
nabiz:
I am also staking 500k with you bro.

Just goes to show that Obi has rekindled hope in Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
nabiz:
can you bet with since the guy said he don't bet. I will stake 500k for you 250k and 1million for your 500k. Quote if you agree. Pls don't come here and tell me also that you don't bet. I will chop your money

I am ready to bet 500 k too that Obi will loose woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Eecho(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

Go feed your family ,when you are done , feed your village , after that build roads for your community . Hungry keyboard warrior.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Born2Breed(f): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
When the campaign starts proper, do tye needful and donate it to the campaign organisation.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Durabest: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

and if they are so serious l'm ready to table 1m and anyone that blv obi would should indicate interest.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Abdu81: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Urchins are useless.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by seanwilliam(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Someone bet 10k$ against obi on Twitter maybe na hundeyin or adeyanju I can’t remember ..

Chai that’s 7m approximately.. if him go win, your money don go be that o grin

Anyway , na here we go Dey .
Whoever loses among agbado, pandora or Atiku go see shege for my hand on here and Twitter grin

Especially between obi pandora and Tinubu, na dem get loud mouth pass cheesy
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by seanwilliam(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
AstraDroid:

Nigerians should be begging Peter Obi to help rejig the economy.
please I’m interested .
I’ll bet 250k and you’ll bet 2.5m,
Wese90 is a very reliable escrow.
grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by seanwilliam(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
nabiz:
if you’re willing to bet on obi to win the presidential seat, I’m in ! I’ll bet 250k and you’ll bet 500k grin
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eecho:
Go feed your family ,when you are done , feed your village , after that build roads for your community . Hungry keyboard warrior.
Typical of zombidients grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

your too far lets go on a bet 400k obi will be ur president and will win more than this number of state u said if your serious with the bet mention me let's place the bet or mail me

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

I am ready to bet 500 k too that Obi will loose woefully.
how do we place the bet grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Needs Psychiatric Attention – Ige’s Son / Attempt To Burn PDP Office In Kano Aborted / Abia Guber: Ikpeazu Urges Tribunal To Dismiss Otti’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.