Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here (6113 Views)

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeriaโ€” Sahara Reporters / Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
So, no Zombidient is confident enough of their Obidense to take up this challenge?

grin

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Neduzze5(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
So, no Zombidient is confident enough of their Obidense to take up this challenge?

grin

Are you sure you don't want to update it from 7 to 15 states now??.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Neduzze5:

First, take up the challenge in front of you.

Very easy one for that matter.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by unclejb2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Obi is doing well. So it's now seven states that he can't win more than.

Before election, we would get to the point that you guys would be saying that Obi cannot win all the36 states except by rigging

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by juman(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Not even one state.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by juman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
South east belong to pdp, but with agile effort apc can win two to four states.

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by buhariguy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Esseite:

Lol... why are you not discussing:
Sowore,
Kwankwaso,
Ado Ibrahim,
Adewole adebayo
Kola abiola
Hamza mustapha
Christopher imumulen
Kachikwu etc...

Give it a rest, Obi is miles ahead of your corrupt laden contenders..
the supporters of those candidate mentioned above does not make noise or insult everyone in nigeria

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by FreedomfromtheT: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
slivertongue:
The LP candidate is indeed popular to attract threads upon threads. No serious threads on NNPP, SDP, PRP, ADP etc
These constant attacks on Peter Obi show clearly that these people have seen the handwriting on the wall that Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by buhariguy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Neduzze5:

the new challenge now,
Pitiable obi.diot can not win all South East and South South or to win this election.
To double OP prize to 500k
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by FreedomfromtheT: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
buhariguy:
the support ers of those candidate mentioned above does not make no noise or insult everyone in nigeria
Are you sure?
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by FreedomfromtheT: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
juman:
South east belong to pdp, but with agile effort apc can win two to four states.
Please which of the presidential candidates is called PDP and which one is called APC?
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by buhariguy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
buhariguy:
the new challenge now,
Pitiable obi.diot can not win all South East and South South or to win this election.
To double OP prize to 500k
[q uote author=FreedomfromtheT post=120290426] These constant attacks on Peter Obi show clearly that these people have seen the handwriting on the wall that Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president by God's grace.[/quote] 500k if obi diot win
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by FreedomfromtheT: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
juman:
Not even one state.
Then why are you people so obsessed with the candidate you claim can't win one state? Is this juju or what?
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by frainc(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
If I were a betting person, I would stake a million naira or more that Peter Obi won't win all the five SE states in 2023 presidential election.

But as I don't bet, I am ready to put down N250k with Seun, owner of this forum, to give to a set of carefully selected needy members of this forum if Obi manages to win seven states in the coming election.

The condition that comes with this is that, I want any Obi's supporter who sincerely believes his candidate will not only win seven states but also clinch the presidency to make similar pledge and be ready to drop whatever amount he/she can conveniently afford with Seun Osewa. This will prove to me that they are convinced about their candidate and that the social media noise is not just noise.

No need to curse, abuse or shout "suffer no dey taya you?". Just take up the challenge and let's wait and see.

If you are truly ready, i will take up your challenge if we can do 5million naira each

I don't talk much, quote me only if you are ready
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by ImDStar: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
You just came back from charging your simbia phone from a barber shop, and you're here disturbing everyone with empty stomach.
If you've seen such amount of money in your life, you won't be campaigning for Tinubu or Atiku, because there's no way you're catering for yourself and still be supporting your slave masters.

Better go and hustle and start feeding yourself, instead of depending on your parent at your age.

Person wey never chop belefu dey mentioned 250k, I dare you to screenshot your account balance.

PassingShot:

grin

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by ImDStar: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Baba, stop disturbing yourself over someone leaving with his parent jare. Person wey dem dey feed dey mention 250k
Dare him to screenshot his acc and see.

frainc:

If you are truly ready, i will take up your challenge if we can do 5million naira each

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by mycar: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ebi2233:

Obi will not even win one state.
Even his own Governor asked his people and cartel to vote Apga and that's not Obi.
where do you stand? Anyways, no matter what you say, if situation repeats itself, we will still support for GEJ again and again. Atiku at the moment is not an option, we all are Nigerians and Obi emergency will give hope to all regions. It will open up doors for every region.
It will not cost you anything to vote for Obi. Just do it if not for anything, just to send a message to the ruling class than power belongs to the people.
After all, PDP is a tear tear umbrella, no me talk am, na Tinubu talk am ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
ImDStar:
You just came back from charging your simbia phone from a barber shop, and you're here disturbing everyone with empty stomach.
If you've seen such amount of money in your life, you won't be campaigning for Tinubu or Atiku, because there's no way you're catering for yourself and still be supporting your slave masters.

Better go and hustle and start feeding yourself, instead of depending on your parent at your age.

Person wey never chop belefu dey mentioned 250k, I dare you to screenshot your account balance.

Crying baby grin
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:
If I were a betting person, I would stake a million naira or more that Peter Obi won't win all the five SE states in 2023 presidential election.

But as I don't bet, I am ready to put down N250k with Seun, owner of this forum, to give to a set of carefully selected needy members of this forum if Obi manages to win seven states in the coming election.

The condition that comes with this is that, I want any Obi's supporter who sincerely believes his candidate will not only win seven states but also clinch the presidency to make similar pledge and be ready to drop whatever amount he/she can conveniently afford with Seun Osewa. This will prove to me that they are convinced about their candidate and that the social media noise is not just noise.

No need to curse, abuse or shout "suffer no dey taya you?". Just take up the challenge and let's wait and see.

You are setting a bet against someone who is not interested in your bet yet you are setting the rules.

Something is really wrong with urchins.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

grin
someone has taken up your challenge. Respond to him lets end this matter once and for all

frainc:

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
someone has taken up your challenge. Respond to him lets end this matter once and for all

Did you read my original post?
He not only wants a bet but that of N5m. I don't bet and if I were a betting person, I wouldn't stake my hard earned N5m.

Look for one of you to take up my challenge in the original form.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

Did you read my original post?
He not only wants a bet but that of N5m. I don't bet and if I were a betting person, I wouldn't stake my hard earned N5m.

Look for one of you to take up my challenge in the original form.

You are deviating from your challenge. It's pure bet you called for. Just that this person grounded than you are willing to path away with.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Evaloyal2J:

You are deviating from your challenge. It's pure bet you called for. Just that this person grounded than you are willing to path away with.
Common sense isn't common especially to Zombiidiots. So, no surprises.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

who is a zombidiots? and why is everything agberoism and touting engraved in you bats dna? just called your attention to meet your match and all you could do is shift goal post.
filty ebola infested bats

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
who is a zombidiots? and why is everything agberoism and touting engraved in you bats dna? just called your attention to meet your match and all you could do is shift goal post.
filty ebola infested bats
Mumu, if the white matter in your head is functioning, you would understand the difference between my offer and what your fellow Zombiidiot proposed and you won't have to take panadol for another man's headache.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Kingspin(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

But if all the state govs support he will win abi?
I blame INEC if only they are counting normal votes and announcing normal results people like this won't comee to social media to talk knowing fully well vote counts not godfather.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Urchinpainer: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

Hahahaha... Someone that can barely feed wants to give out 250k? You can only deceive your fellow Urchins

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

Mumu, if the white matter in your head is functioning, you would understand the difference between my offer and what your fellow Zombiidiot proposed and you won't have to take panadol for another man's headache.
little wonder no one took your challenge serious. Don't evening know the meaning of betting yimu, goan evacuate that rumor in brain. Agbado urchin

1 Like

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by ImDStar: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
I am in.
I dare you to show me your account balance so that I won't waste my time.
Select your escrow... I am in, let's make it 300k.

PassingShot:

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by AcetylC: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

No need to curse, abuse or shout "suffer no dey taya you?". Just take up the cyhallenge and let's wait and see.

Lol. Reverse psychology. That you can't bet on a ruling party with 'structure' winning the election, shows how afraid most of you are. No Obidient will take you serious, February 25th beckons.
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Godjone(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Is this idiot still going ahead with the betting? I just stumbled on it and want to take up the challenge. Obi is winning and I dare you to bring Seun in let's agree on a location and drop the cash with Seun. Whoever wins, Seun will release the cash to the person. How can we meet pls? Because these agbado e-diots una too like suffering
Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by FatherOfJesus: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
PassingShot:

How do we go about the betting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section / Pictures Of Boko Haram In Their Failed Attack On Gombe / FG To Ban Importation Of Fabric For Producing Security Agenciesโ€™ Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.