Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) (29699 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Sharatan(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people. Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.
The dumbest comment I’ve come across this week

10 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nogen: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people. Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.

BIGOTRY! Cry me a river!

7 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by IfnobeGod20: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
I don't know what brought about this your salty cry. Did Seun officially invited you to his forum. This is a free world forum, that Jack and harry can come in and go out without hassle. But in your frustration you brought in tribalism. The cry you suppose to cry in the night, you're shedding it too early.

7 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by onyeka84: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Why do you have so much hate in your heart? I was almost about to agree whith you little did I know that behind the "concern" you have expressed was the venomous bile of hatered for igbo. I sincerely pray you finally find peace in your hear because this is indeed a budden even if you dont accept it

8 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by workchopNG: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Heeeyaaaa grin grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Please don't ever come back here again or you change your moniker, bigot like you. Linda Ikeji blog is owned by an igbo lady yet, we air our opinions there the way we like. I'm yoruba, mind you.

I guess you're not cool with this simply because uncle emilokan rice and wax aren't on display abi? Iranu

9 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by VERDA: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:
Okay. And how many of those members have PVC?

See them!!, Na only APC urchins get PVC. First it was no structure on social media, now social medium turn dey turn into structure on ground and the next silly question is how many get PVC. Don't worry next question when PVC check go be how many fit waka to vote.
You guys should keep crying all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Natty4lyf: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Just go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by obyrich(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Tribalism has finished this one. grin

6 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by ATLIEN2027: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
More like Zombidient movement.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PresidObi: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oga ndi Oga has a complete control of his grassroots
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by VERDA: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bar1941:
IPOB things, 95% of Obi supporters are Igbo, this shows the kind of president he will be if elected, but I am 100% sure he can never win the election

Una go cry tire...it's tribalism that will finish all of you. Una chest pain never start yet.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Tunji50: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
This country
People fighting because of tribal,religious lines, selfishness, greediness are so on in Nigeria is high
Why are you Africans and blacks a backward set of people?
U have low mental capacity to address any issue
U people have to work on yourself and be wise

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PlayerMeji: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
We all know you guys are all over SOCIAL MEDIA so enjoy that while it lasts..

Same ways you were disgraced during APC Presidential Primaries, you would be disgraced again! cheesy cheesy

IfnobeGod20:

I don't know what brought about this your salty cry. Did Seun officially invited you to his forum. This is a free world forum, that Jack and harry can come in and go out without hassle. But in your frustration you brought in tribalism. The cry you suppose to cry in the night, you're shedding it too early.

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Don’t you think it’s too early for this weeping grin cheesy grin
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Fadafada231(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Mad man go and hit ur head in wall bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Spain007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Honestly, there is no saint in Nigeria, our leaders are just a true reflection of who majority of us are.

2023 make we sha try settle for the lesser criminal among all these contestants. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by chaberry(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Cry more

4 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
A thief is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by ajayiopy: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgTQaKRc_4

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100, 000 Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch8AzFHpuvk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SEBI UNA SEY UNA NO DEY SPEND SHISHI.
AFRICA POLITICS NA MONEY .
GOOD ONE FROM OGA NDI OGA
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by ugolightswel1: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:

And be rest assured that what you did with their pvcs will still fail you
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by IfnobeGod20: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I thought as much!

I was on this telegram group which used to be just any group you could gist and get to know people, immediately Peter Obi declared for president, the group owner, an Igbo just locked out every member who he sees as non-igbo.

Yet, Nairaland is open to every dick and harry to speak out his views, imagine if it were an Igbo-owned platform...

The rest is better left to the imagination...

Campaign has not began and you guys are making this salty cry. Too early. Ekun aro, won sun lale. Keep it save.

4 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Dawn91(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Stop attacking the owner and moderators of this forum

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala Dominique Mukina2

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Everlastingson: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

If you don't kill hate, it will surely kill you. Hate will give you terminal sickness. Remove it from your life before it becomes too late. All haters will end in hell.

5 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by izenco2005(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
pathetic forum u want and open it. Cry cry baby

4 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Sharatan(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
casualobserver:
ibos endorsing Obi...what a shock!!!! Atiku and Tinubu must be trembling in their boots!!!

Those one can’t lace their shoes,talk more of boots
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Abujason: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Funny character. Nairaland goes to the dogs only when there is any positive thread about Igbos. You and your people spend countless number of hours assaulting Igbos and Peter Obi daily and it’s nothing to you.

Please do yourself a favour and unregister yourself. There is no need to wait for the moderators to help you do that.

You won’t be missed at all.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

5 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Kingpele(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=9icest post=116256740]Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people. Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.[ your tears came too early just wait after 2023 elections before you wail ..you agbadorians are too dumb not to realise that the youths are done with tribal card..bring osibanjo we will support him but we can't support an 86years old man simply because he did his best when he was in his prime
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Tunji50: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:
Why supporting a greedy politician?
In a good society,is greediness advertisable
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

What are you saying? Abi oti je agbado yo ni. All the APC urchins running around Nairaland behaving like touts are invisible to you. We know your mission and it has failed already. We are voting Peter Obi for President whether you try to bring ethnicity into it or not. I am Yoruba by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by IfnobeGod20: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
We all know you guys are all over SOCIAL MEDIA so enjoy that while it lasts..

Same ways you were disgraced during APC Presidential Primaries, you would be disgraced again! cheesy cheesy

The way Seun developed this forum, you can decide to create a topic for your candidate and put it here. Ekun e to poju. E rele.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by googlepikins: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:

Dem go use your mama rotten toto vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos / We Have Darkness Because We Have Incompetent People Managing Our Economy-fashola / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.