Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) (29710 Views)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Port Harcourt Shuts Down For Peter Obi (Photos) / How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by champman(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Take it easy.I can sense that Obi's growing acceptance is obviously snuffing life out of u...U had better calm down b4 u "kpoof" out of unnecessary bitterness & hate...common!
9icest:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people. Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by PeterObi4LP: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
The popularity of Obi here on NL makes some Yoruba Demo.ns think Nairaland has been highjacked by 5%ter. They sees every Obi supporters as Ibo. They are already crying above. Make una wait make campaign start,na EndSars reloaded the youths will do.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by grammarian247(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people. Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.

You just typed trash. Are you saying you don't read things about other presidential aspirants on this platform? My friend take you anger elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by LionofAfrica1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Why are you sounding so downcast and hopeless just because a post promoting Peter Obi was advertised on Nairaland. You even picked offence with Seun for allowing the post, as if he is doing Peter Obi any favour. For your information, Seun Isa business man and the only way he makes me from Nairaland is through this. I've never seen someone sound so hopeless before.
9icest:

2 Likes

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Tunji50: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:
Okay. And how many of those members have PVC?

Why are you in so much pain? I only asked a legitimate question and you're already convulsing...Lol
And where did APC come into this? Oh! Because i used Tinubu's meme grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you even have to abuse to air your view, that's an indication of bad parenting. Quit disgracing your linage and try engaging others without throwing insult and abuse even if you do not share the same position.

Let me sip my tea and continue laughing at you all. Cheers.

Kindly name the politician that I'm supporting...

That is your personal choice,I do not need to name it in public space
Am trying to promote a good and better society
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by czarr(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
PlayerMeji:
In spite of that, you are not winning the ELECTIONS, rather power goes back to the NORTH! tongue tongue

Ok o
Time will tell
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by kalvoken(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Nope, you rather pray for God to delete yoyr life to you from the miserablr life you are leaving.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by ZeroAccess: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

You can go and hang transformer for all we care. Urchins on 30k monthly stipend. Cry me a river
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by femiasaolu2014: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Oga ndi Oga should explained how his nephew (Obiora Agbasimalo) who contested for Anambra state governor, disappeared under his watch under suspicious circumstances.

Till date, no trace of him, either dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by VERDA: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ijaya123:
Okay. And how many of those members have PVC?

Why are you in so much pain? I only asked a legitimate question and you're already convulsing...Lol
And where did APC come into this? Oh! Because i used Tinubu's meme grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you even have to abuse to air your view, that's an indication of bad parenting. Quit disgracing your linage and try engaging others without throwing insult and abuse even if you do not share the same position.

Let me sip my tea and continue laughing at you all. Cheers.

Kindly name the politician that I'm supporting...

First off, I never abused you, except you term silly question as abuse, because it actually is. You asked a question that did not make sense, I responded. Make Una rest.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Ezmans: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
you are a tribalistic biggot
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Morgan9(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Shame Seun watched this vibrant forum become a beer palor political wing where asinine and vapid trash are been posted daily all in the name of ethnic political propaganda -- to support PO. Sadly, if this site was owned by an Ibo, no single Yoruba man will have a voice in it, and its sad Seun is shortchanging his own people to please some hopelessly ungrateful people.
Dont worry, when they are done with you, they will still shyt on your head. The MOD should pls delete my account forever. Ive given up on this pathetic forum.
U are a.bastard.
Thunder fire you to your 4th generations
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by hotseat: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

With "due apology" to your person and opinion, these statements coming from you hardly differentiates you from those you criticize.

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE should be your policy and not some jaundiced and parochial sentiments.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding!
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Dave2011: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

You are an irredeemable tribalist!!!
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Zeezenho: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

One coward down.campeign never start this one don collect already .
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by kingyakos: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Only you can help yourself from uprooting that bitterness and hatred planted inside you and on the other hand you are very stupid.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

I can’t agree less.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by wallarwallar(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Which one be oga ndi oga ... can't laugh oooo make election come on time jare I don tire for all dis waste people noise make person rest and read.something reasonable on nairaland
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Shagamoni(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
A very funny name to hear

Oga Ndi Oga MOVEMENT

#Obidient till tomorrow
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:

Go and drink sniper. Mix it with agbo. Is Seun not your mate. Why not go and form Yorubaland? Tribal non-entity

1 Like

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
So am asking why are you supporting APC undecided why u can support PDP is managiable why APC why Vote peter obi oh!! LP

Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
9icest:
Election never come,you are crying grin Wait Feb is still far
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by daygee12: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
The structures are already miraculously springing up on its own. Obi is a divine mandate and no amount of distractions will hinder us from salving Nigeria from these crooks. Nigeria is still our country and we won’t allow some greedy old power drunks rogues to destroy her future kpatakpata.

Divine mandate for igbos
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
The structures are already miraculously springing up on its own. Obi is a divine mandate and no amount of distractions will hinder us from salving Nigeria from these crooks. Nigeria is still our country and we won’t allow some greedy old power drunks rogues to destroy her future kpatakpata.
your pains give me lots of joy. I wish you can cry blood till you faint
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by gevans(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Comrade pls reduce the volume
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by davidl7: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
You no see wetin they dey take do campaign? Class room chair and locker.

No be People wey flies dey petch go dey vote d same people wey impoverished them and bragging about it!

Is that not a curse?
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Anndrew(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kingxchange44:
Una go see structure run.

They will soon launch an attack on this thread to tell you how this 100k don't have PVCs, na only Agbado and Mikano boys get PVC.

Campeign is fast coming, just relax and watch
Vote LP VOTE PETER OBI
lolz..Mikano boys..I Don laugh die...
Agbado and Mikano boys..
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by malakaimoscondo: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Peter obi is Nigeria's next president
yes he will succeed nnamdi kanu as ipob president
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Billygee2u: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
The structures are already miraculously springing up on its own. Obi is a divine mandate and no amount of distractions will hinder us from salvaging Nigeria from these crooks. Nigeria is still our country and we won’t allow some greedy old power drunks rogues to destroy her future kpatakpata.
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by Kaiser20: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu always uses his looted funds from politics for campaign, while the voters support Obi's campaign with their personal Cash
Re: Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) by 27Pushing30: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
odoemenacelevian:
Nice..
BATIST won't be happy seeing this cheesy cheesy
'

Election never start una don dey claim victory lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.