Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic (5660 Views)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Crisbenson: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by KimFab: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obviously skit

14 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by robinso01(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Definitely not hustling, she fit dey fulfill her dream of hawking grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Let's support her, is not easy for anybody,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lagos boys don catch this one. After collecting all her foreign currencies, next is hawking trading

7 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Well, blacks do more than hawking to survive in oyingbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Stallionhorse: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Clout chasers.. If nah me dey drive pass i go use hand press that her bresss make she know wetin hawkers dey face daily.. Rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by fourboys: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Skit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by EmiDior(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Clout chasers.. If nah me dey drive pass i go use hand press that her bresss make she know wetin hawkers dey face daily.. Rubbish.
haba mana

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Harry00(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin I see her Posting this with
#just_for_the_gram

2 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by LoveFayfay(f): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
But if Nigerians hawk abroad na normal thing abi!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by siofra(f): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Sexual molester angry

7 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Namdosky(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na just cruise for the gram

3 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nonexisting1: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Our brothers in Yankee hawk fruits and wash plates in restaurants, how is this one different? Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by kelechi50: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hustle knows no tribe nor color

We're obediently hustling for survival and Yusuful to our country

We move eeeeeeeeee.
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol. People that really hawk for a living do not dress that way.
Na either skit or she dey catch cruise.

By the way, she looks segzy o. shocked
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Mystic216: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:
Let's support her, is not easy for anybody,
How many of Nigerian hawkers have you supported or is it because she’s white

2 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mystic216:

How many of Nigerians have you supported or is it because she’s white

Racist spotted, blacks can also be racist too
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Boogyman557: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2022

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Mystic216: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

Racist spotted, blacks can also be racist too
Get out
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mystic216:

Get out

lipsrsealed
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Amanda86(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
This one is Albino.
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
IS A FCKING DRAMA SHOT.THAT CLOTH SHE WEARING CAN BUY A CAR. grin
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by etrange: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Most of you guys here are not any better than animals. It's only the law keeping you in check. You see a thread like this, and the only thing that comes to your mind is how to sexually harass her. Is this a corrective measure or you just being a gutter child with no self control? It's you guys in streets of Onitsha and Lagos that would see a woman committing a crime and you'd strip her and start groping her pretending its a form of punishment for her crime, meanwhile you're just satisfying your amorous desires. I hope your sisters and women around you are safe cause it's better to live with a frog than have a slimy dirty creature like you around. Disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Hydroxide(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
She is acting a script. Your mumu never do?
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by detectivejones: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nigerians do worse than this and we find nothing wrong with it. Why is this a big deal because she's white.
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Is she wearing canvas with gown to hawk ke undecided
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by LadyD22(f): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
etrange:

Most of you guys here are not any better than animals. It's only the law keeping you in check. You see a thread like this, and the only thing that comes to your mind is how to sexually harass her. Is this a corrective measure or you just being a gutter child with no self control? It's you guys in streets of Onitsha and Lagos that would see a woman committing a crime and you'd strip her and start groping her pretending its a form of punishment for her crime, meanwhile you're just satisfying your amorous desires. I hope your sisters and women around you are safe cause it's better to live with a frog than have a slimy dirty creature like you around. Disgusting.

Wolves in sheep clothing
It is not surprising , but it will continue to feel sad because men and women were created to be friends and live with each other but one gender derives great pleasure enabling destruction and creating new means to torture the other .

we'll be moving to a difficult but safer era where a big bridge would be created that separates the two , and allow both to live without each other , the signs are everywhere , tolerance is declining and this makes me both happy and sad , hopefully the new mom's of this generation do a better job in paying attention to all of their children and not just the girl child
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Moh247: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
She go post am for tiktok and YouTube veiwers go reach 500k veiws Ann's she go cash out in dollars
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by MrBachelor: 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Comrade grin
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Baronthecelebri: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
She's acting a movie script
Re: Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Which human beings dey this Nairaland grin grin grin?

Omo dem suppose give you cruise master.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside / XxxmenxxX / See Students Posing Unclad In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement!See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.