Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s (492 Views)

I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / Fiancee's Mom Pays Man's Tuition After He Dropped Out Of University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by Premiumwriter: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Man Who Got Into Debt And Dropped Out Of School To Become A Full-time Dad Heartbroken After Discovering His 6-year-old Daughter Is Not His

An American man, Daniel Robinson, has been left distraught and heartbroken after discovering that his 6-year-old daughter is not his.

Robinson took to his social media page to share a photo of a DNA result, which clearly states he isn’t the father of the daughter he has nutured for six years.

In his post, he reveals how he went into debt and dropped out of school just so he could become a full time dad.

Robinson shared that he has been a single father for four years and just discovered that he’s been lied to and manipulated for six years.

He also added that his baby mama and half of her friends knew.

He wrote; “Tired. I’ve kept my peace as long as possible but I feel like it’s time to tell my story. I’ve loved this little girl while she was still a fetus inside of her mother. I dropped out of school to be a full time father. I worked whatever hours possible. I even became a SINGLE FATHER for 4 years! I’ve went into debt, I gave my absolute all, even scrapped change for wipes. Only to find out 6 years later that I had been being lied to and manipulated. She knew and half of her friends did too. I am hurt and angry. No I am NOT okay.”

https://www.facebook.com/785258648245480/posts/pfbid0v3EmMhd3ku99Uq6aRoJTHVXhGEB9kiXqVCGXXYAvtjQkqWZt22ecphWKqR8DXQFvl/?app=fbl

Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by Premiumwriter: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2022

Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by CrownLands(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Heartbroken? He probably would never get this episode out of his mind.
DNA may bring "answers" but not succour to the cheated.
Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
CrownLands:
Heartbroken? He probably would never get this episode out of his mind.
DNA may bring "answers" but not succour to the cheated.
You will be shocked that this man will continue to fight for that girl with all he has because that bond between them, he understands the value of it is greater than DNA. undecided

1 Like

Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by donziller(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
You been scam by the future
Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by robinso01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na only him know wetin he dey pass through
Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Serves him right
Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by emmanuelbrown26: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Am I surprised? Hell No
Am I shocked? Hell No
Creature Jah regretted creating, Jah would hv allowed Adam to remain like that in d garden, there won't hv be one all these drama we are seen on earth.
Adam was good and cool with every other creature, until that specie came on board, that was d begining of different issue.
Issue of division in d family
Issue of segregation in d family
Issue of backbiting in d family
Re: He dropped out of school, went into debt, only to find out he's not the father s by Stallionhorse: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
But fat people dey always mumu!! Abi fat dey block their brain??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: Is My Cheating Husband Worth Losing My Job For? / Iphone Xs Max For Sale #170k, DM While Offer Lasts / Netizens React As Actress Destiny Etiko Unintentionally Reveals Her T0T0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.