Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. (3865 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp / I Dropped Out Of Uniben 5 Years Ago. Can I Go Back And Continue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Islandboi(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2023
Chioma goofed big time the moment she dropped out of school. She thought she has found a big fish in the music industry.

Imagine if she graduated from school and focus to be a career woman, she won’t be a laughing stock right now. I’m even more pissed she’s from my state. Nothing last forever. I guess she learnt her lesson now.

10 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Quadribabaalagb: 9:11am On Jul 01, 2023
She took a calculative risk, life is all game I guess.

Check profile,I sell agbo tho

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by 2buffagain(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2023
Wise women who marry rich men remove their eyes from his dealings and focus on the money and soft life. All this panadol you people are drinking on top her head is pointless.

She still hit the jack pot as far as marriage is concerned and she knows it. She is smart enough to know women say shit to convince foolish women to leave their husbands so they can dive in for their own turn. E wi nor Work grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2023
OP, this is the EXACT reason I don't rate this Chioma@all. undecided

A Girl sees a Billionaire Guy from Billionaire Family and
Quickly Abandoned her Education @Babcock University to become a BabyMama.😕😕

What is That If Not Greed for Easy Wealth, associated with our Naija Ladies? 😒

Dat's also what Erica of BBN did that year. sad

As soon as heard Kidwayya is a Billionaire's Son, she LOST her senses. undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2023
2buffagain:
Wise women who marry rich men remove their eyes from his dealings and focus on the money and soft life. All this pana you people are driving on top her head is pointless.

She still hit the jack pot as far as marriage is concerned and she knows it. She is smart enough to know women say shit to convince foolish women to leave their husbands so they can dive in for their own turn. E wi nor Work grin

See you. 😒

The More BabyMamas Davido brings in, the More MESSED UP her life becomes. sad

8 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Solsix(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2023
Islandboi:
Chioma goofed big time the moment she dropped out of school. She thought she has found a big fish in the music industry.

Imagine if she graduated from school and focus to be a career woman, she won’t be a laughing stock right now. I’m even more pissed she’s from my state. Nothing last forever. I guess she learnt her lesson now.
You with your degree, if you have one, are you better than her??

15 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Nasri100(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2023
Solsix:

Are you minding the dumb OP worrying about what is out of his jurisdiction.

He thinks Chioma is broke, stranded and frustrated.

Some Nigerians eh grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by brain54(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Everyone has an opinion…

SMH!
Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Islandboi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Solsix:

What’s this one saying? Are you trying to mock her or what?
Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Islandboi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
2buffagain:
Wise women who marry rich men remove their eyes from his dealings and focus on the money and soft life. All this pana you people are driving on top her head is pointless.

What jackpot are you talking about? Her jackpot was Ifeanyi and said he’s no more, there’s no any jackpot anywhere. That secret wedding is what you called marriage? Lol she ain’t smart enough at all.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Islandboi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, this is the EXACT reason I don't rate this Chioma@all. undecided

A Girl sees a Billionaire Guy from Billionaire Family and
Quickly Abandoned her Education @Babcock University to become a BabyMama.😕😕

What is That If Not Greed for Easy Wealth, associated with our Naija Ladies? 😒

Dat's also what Erica of BBN did that year. sad

As soon as heard Kidwayya is a Billionaire's Son, she LOST her senses. undecided
Our Igbo girls don’t have any iota of shame at all. That’s who they are.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
mumu girl , she see rich niggaz, she run follow them, she go learn, Perruzi self dey nack her raw back to back

And come think Davido completed his university education and collected his NYSC certificate..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Islandboi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nasri100:

Are you minding the dumb OP worrying about what is out of his jurisdiction.

He thinks Chioma is broke, stranded and frustrated.

Some Nigerians eh grin grin
We are talking about emotions here. This one is talking about being broke. And yes she’s frustrated and being ridiculed. If you don’t get it, forget about it.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by 1Sharon(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
hypocrites are feeling sorry for Chioma because she's their favourite.

Why don't they feel sorry for Sophie? You think she's happy Davido didn't marry her? What about the other American baby mama? She think she wouldn't want to be chosen either?

If these women don't deserve sympathy, what about their fatherless children that wont experience the equilibrium of a 2 parent household ?

The silly chioma can leave, but she isn't.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by CJStarz: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
She no smart nothing ooo. Typical of Owerri girls. If na Anambra girl,she for don top minimum of M.sc on top. She fall our hands.

Islandboi:
What jackpot are you talking about? Her jackpot was Ifeanyi and said he’s no more, there’s no any jackpot anywhere. That secret wedding is what you called marriage? Lol she ain’t smart enough at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Tunde835(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
Islandboi:

She doesn't have a special talent or anything to offer like most females.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Adexgentle005(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
CJStarz:
She no smart nothing ooo. Typical of Owerri girls. If na Anambra girl,she for don top minimum of M.sc on top. She fall our hands.

You are right bro. That’s one thing I like about anambra girl.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Adexgentle005(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
mumu girl , she see rich niggaz, she run follow them, she go learn, Perruzi self dey nack her raw back to back

and come think Davido completed his university education and collected his NYSC certificate..
She for complete her school. Wetin she con gain now?

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Adexgentle005(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
1Sharon:
hypocrites are feeling sorry for Chioma because she's their favourite.

Why don't they feel sorry for Sophie? You think she's happy Davido didn't marry her? What about the other American baby mama? She think she wouldn't want to be chosen either?

If these women don't deserve sympathy, what about their fatherless children that wont experience the equilibrium of a 2 parent household ?

The silly chioma can leave, but she isn't.
Sophie case own is different. He never loved her. I think it’s just one night stand thing. Unlike Chioma, who’s different.
Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by faceLAGOS: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Family problems.

Nothing consign me.

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by 1Sharon(f): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Adexgentle005:
Sophie case own is different. He never loved her. I think it’s just one night stand thing. Unlike Chioma, who’s different.

A baby came out of that one night stand, so the right thing to do is to marry her because a child is involved.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by 24SEVEN: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

and come think Davido completed his university education and collected his NYSC certificate..

From the time she met Davido till now, she should have been done with M.Sc.

Who will employ her now that she couldn't even finish ordinary B.Sc?

1 Like

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by lizko(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Forget about certificate, all those celebrities get certificate? Hard it being she is creative and talented she could have creat a very big celebrity platform for herself through devido influence, friends, business associate and family members. We only hard of her being chef but hilda got the record through her creativity. Just imagine chioma was the one that broke the record it could have widely celebrated with alots of lucrative endorsement.
24SEVEN:

From the time she met Davido till now, she should have been done with M.Sc.

Who will employ her now that she couldn't even finish ordinary B.Sc?

6 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Blitzking: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Davido is a fool..no cap..old age would tell him..something his father didn't try..

1 Like

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by 3nity7: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
The comments here is hilarious. So you guys actually think Chioma is broke and she will go in search for a job? Some are even asking who will employ her? What a slave mentality. The comments here just full of ignorance and mediocrity.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by GodWrites: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Islandboi:

You must be a joke. Do you know how many graduates that are on the street? Chioma is now an influencer. With or without Davido, she has established herself. She can never be poor again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Opanka44(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Chioma is unbothered in all of this Incase u don't know. As long as she's cashing out, no problems. Na una dey carry d matter for head. She knew from the outset that Davido was Never going to be faithful to her alone, so she isn't suprised by all these revelations

1 Like

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Dshocker(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Islandboi:
Our Igbo girls don’t have any iota of shame at all. That’s who they are.

What will you call the Yoruba girls he didn't marry, but impregnated them?

Or your lowlife don affect your brain?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Dshocker(m): 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Islandboi:

Bro it is never too late, she can continue from where she stopped.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by oyatz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See you. 😒

The More BabyMamas Davido brings in, the More MESSED UP her life becomes. sad

She can still go back to the University and become a graduate, after Gov Ademola Adeleke (her husband's uncle) went back to the university after dropping our for over 30years.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. by Styluss: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
how much is your agbo,
I will need some if original

Quadribabaalagb:
She took a calculative risk, life is all game I guess.

Check profile,I sell agbo tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Bring Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend To Nairaland? / Tips On How To Say I'm Sorry To Your Girl-friend / How Much Info About Your Partner, Can You Share With Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.