Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. (36231 Views)

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by arzizhy: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:
Please house, I need the advice of all medical personnel in the house and any help I could get. I have a friend that is battling with pelvic inflammatory disease.

According to her, she got to know in year 2020 and she's treated it countless time since she discovered but the infection keeps coming back.

After recent treatment again, she couldn't sleep yesterday due to a pain in her stomach (she felt like her abdomen is going to cut) and when she seek medical advice, she was told that its due to the infection.

Please, how can this infection be treated once and for all? What does she have to do? She's been to two hospitals already.

She should get an HVS (High Vaginal Swab) MCS test done.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by osazsky(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dreamoftheendle:
we don't know oh. we no be doctors.

best thing she can do is seek qualified help not online doctors.

Hac.ked netflix and dstv available.
no subscription required
no expiry.
for iOS,aand android devices.
how much
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Olanwafriday: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:
Please house, I need the advice of all medical personnel in the house and any help I could get. I have a friend that is battling with pelvic inflammatory disease.
Please, how can this infection be treated once and for all? What does she have to do? She's been to two hospitals already.

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by hush15: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:

According to her, she got to know in year 2020 and she's treated it countless time since she discovered but the infection keeps coming back.

After recent treatment again, she couldn't sleep yesterday due to a pain in her stomach (she felt like her abdomen is going to cut) and when she seek medical advice, she was told that its due to the infection.

I strongly advise that you visit a proper hospital and see a qualified doctor. Your pelvic area is where your sexual and reproductive genitals are. Don't take it lightly even other parts of your body. It could be anything from fibroid to STIs. You go for a scan in that area of your body, then visit a doctor with the results.

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Dreamoftheendle: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
osazsky:
how much
2k.

dm .09➖05➖07➖75➖903.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by audiigee(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello poster,.I had similar incident with my ex then in 2008,took her to Kubwa medical center where she was adequately taken care of. You can try any medical center close to you.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by highchief1: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
judecares1:
The PDP VP candidate remains d worse governor in the history of Nigeria
how can a governor derive joy in non payment of pensioners there entitlements since 2015 till date not to talk about the welfare of workers in the state, is delta state not rich enough? yet he keeps on borrowing upon borrowing and nothing to show for it in the state
i pity any Nigerian youth or elderly once who is supporting this useless man but all what i know for sure that Okowa wont end well,God will destroy him, God will use the cry of the unjust in state to judge him
cry no more my dear.Go and read the history of ika ppl.u will realize Okowa even did well.there’s no single n’ife person from that area.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by sben2308(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:

Firstly she should go and do test/pelvic scan to know d level of damage..Then they will know the kind of antibiotics she can use ......

Don't quote me oooo she can take ceftriaxone IV or IM for 5days ....First do scan ooo
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by sben2308(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:

Okay sir

Done kindly check my post
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Akhee: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kzcee:

why can't you say it here instead, with that you helped a lot of people not single person.
Yeah I want to give you a direct link to where you will get the medicines. The state offices address have to be given sir.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
ironheart:
She should treat her boyfriend for infection as well

What if it's the boyfriend that infected her? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Manlikebaro: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Drunkard1:
I need money like this. Like 100billion pounds. I want use 90billion send tinubu to moon make he go rule aliens. Use 5billion fight corruption. Give seun 4.5billion. Use 500million go cotonou go draw there light come my house. Then i go sit down dey watch big brother 24hrs.

Serious DRUNKARD��
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Curious345: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:

After recent treatment again, she couldn't sleep yesterday due to a pain in her stomach (she felt like her abdomen is going to cut) and when she s

Call me asap
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
sukkot:
Dirty prick. if am a woman you cant mount me ooo without taking bath and using dettol to wash your gbola

grin grin grin grin This is so funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by obinnanelson4(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Drunkard1:
I need money like this. Like 100billion pounds. I want use 90billion send tinubu to moon make he go rule aliens. Use 5billion fight corruption. Give seun 4.5billion. Use 500million go cotonou go draw there light come my house. Then i go sit down dey watch big brother 24hrs.
with all due respect sir, you are indeed a drunkard.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by sukkot: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
folake4u:

grin grin grin grin This is so funny.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:

tell her to contact me, antibiotics will only make it resistant or multiplying the bacteria, check my signature to reach me
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Frankicent(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Shezzman:
Hi.
Interested in the Payoneer fund transaction.

Send a DM I can't drop my number here
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Naijatask: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tell her to stay away from pre-marital sex if she engages in the act.

This works everytime like magic!
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy

But you're right sha.

Na to dey go lab do test for prospective partner before "mounting".
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Anetorfavour: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yankiss:
My friend, everything is not nairaland. The patient should visit a qualified gynaeclogist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Early discovery and proper medical treatment is key. Most cases of PID are caused by a bacterial infection that's spread from the vagina or the cervix to the reproductive organs higher up or sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia or gonorrhoea. Mycoplasma genitalium is thought to be increasingly responsible for cases of PID. If diagnosed at an early stage, PID can be treated with a two-week course of antibiotics. You'll be given a mixture of antibiotics to cover the most likely infections, and often an injection as well as tablets. It's important to complete the whole course and avoid having sexual intercourse during this time to help ensure the infection clears. Longer lasting infections may lead to complications which are much more difficult to treat and a qualified doctor should prescribe. Womb at risk!!!!
You completely said it all! If discovered on time one will be indeed lucky. I have a friend who has been suffering from PID for years now she has been treating and taking antibiotics for years now. At this point her immune system is not responding to all d drugs she has being taking. She spends a minimum of 20k weekly on drugs dats how bad PID can be if not diagnosed on time! D chance of conceiving at ds point is only a miracle dat she s trusting for! My advice to d Op let ur friend get a medical attention very fast b4 it becomes something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by ironheart(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
folake4u:

What if it's the boyfriend that infected her? undecided
thats why i said she should treat him. Both of them need to be treated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
ironheart:
thats why i said she should treat him. Both of them need to be treated

Hmmm. Make the boy go treat himself biko. undecided
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by ironheart(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
folake4u:

Hmmm. Make the boy go treat himself biko. undecided
but when they knack nko?
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Jtfo: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Concerning the issue of pid, I treated it early August. The hospital I went to was the health centre in my area. I was seriously given an instruction that all my pants should be disposed of after the treatment,I only took two that I was washing with hypo,hot water,salt and detergent while undergoing the treatment.
I treated it with strong antibiotics for four days and drugs for 7 days, I went through hell because I always feel weak during the treatment..
The person will have to dispose all her pants too and treat with her husband if she is married.. she should get a new pants and iron all before wearing and continue this process forever....
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by lovethchioma(f): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:

Yes it can be treated once and for all. There's someone I know that is very good with herbs.

Just DM me.. I'll give you his number, you can tell him about it and he'll tell you which of his herbs to buy. I'm sure you'll have a positive result..
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Godson246: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
You can contact me on this number if u have tried orthodox and its not working, but make sure u go for pelvic scan first and send me d results.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
ironheart:
but when they knack nko?

The lady after treating herself will be very cautious, since it can lead to serious complications later, so I'm sure she'd be keen on protected sex next time.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Anetorfavour: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
If discovered on time one will be indeed lucky. I have a friend who has been suffering from PID for years now she has been treating and taking antibiotics for years now. At this point her immune system is not responding to all d drugs she has being taking. She spends a minimum of 20k weekly on drugs dats how bad PID can be if not diagnosed on time! D chance of conceiving at ds point is only a miracle dat she s trusting for! Sexual intercourse becomes really painful with ur partner if not treated on time. My advice to d Op let ur friend get a medical attention very fast b4 it becomes something else
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
I am not a doctor but I think that if its really PID and its paining her like this, she needs urgent medical attention. Her sex partner should also undergo test for STD and treatment. That's probably why it keeps recurring; she probably gets reinfected by the partner after treatment. Pls take her to a good hospital immediately.

EmperorTolson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / Sexy Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.