Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver (85917 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans / New MTN Tariff Plans: Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
edicolove:

@rman

Your excuses are soooooooooo lame, I will help you by making a few points clear

1. None of us care about Glo or MTN or Etisalat or Airtel. We only care about whats best for us. So whoever gives us the best service and value for money is the one we will go with. [color=#000099][/color] I completely agree with you on this.

2. I dont know which positives you say MTN bring. You talk like MTN is doing us a favor. If they havent come in other people will have. They are a business organisation who are being paid for the service they are rendering. They are not a philanthropic organisation. MTN is just doing bussiness just like everyone else, you are right about them not being a philanthropic organisation

3. MTN foundation? you must be joking right? Have you seen how much Bill Gates foundation invests in Africa? MTN foundation my foot. How much have they given back? peanuts! Absolute peanuts! Even the reality shows where they are supposed to give back, they dont even spend money. They run it as a business and the show takes care of itself. Have you seen how much Glo has invested in the entertainment industry and how much Indomie has invested in schools? what have you guys done differently? shiooooo! . Why compare them to Bill Gates organisation? The objective thing to do is compare them to telecoms operators in the country and what they give back, simple. GLO have invested in the entertainment industry,yes. Maybe that is where your interest is. MTN foundation has equiped hospitals and clinics, they have also sponsored a lot of festivals across different ethnic groups and equip schools. Do your research well. Who wants to be a millionaire is not meant as a give bak programme. Any promo is not meant for give back, Nigerians think promos is meant for give back, NO. Any company that is doing a promo is always making more money out of it eventually. The more reason GLO is not necessarily giving back more tha MTN because they are always doing promos. MTN also currently sponsors the Nigerian soccer league.

4. I have been to SA and Ghana. MTN treats Nigerian customers like trash. Call rates are so low in Ghana that it was better for me to use my Ghana MTN line to call other Nigerian MTN lines when i was back in Nigeria. I mena making a roaming call with my GH line was cheaper than using a Nigerian SIM right here in Naija. Hillarious isnt it?
What you have just said is possible but I find it hard to believe(roaming is with a sim from Ghana is cheaper in Nigerria). Also, it is not fair to compare our call rates to MTN Ghana, The business environment is completely different. Lets compare only with operators in Nigeria, and objectively we will all see, the difference in rate across different services is around 5 NAIRA OR LESS
5. I am fully aware that MTN broke even in less than 2 years. No company breaks even Internationally in 4 to 5 years. MTN broke even in less than 2 years amidst all the cry of no electricity and all. They sold sim cards for as much as 30k that is $200 for a SIM card! They then went on to throw a party in SA. So thi is a crime is bussiness? I have nothing to say to this.

6. Dont tell me about infrastructure because Glo was first to invest in infrastructure (as IIL) but lost out because of the NCC issue. MTN and Econet launched with IIL equipment. Even after starting late, Glo is still the only one with a full national fibre optic backbone on the ground. MTN is just starting to lay theirs after so many years. They just going thru the Ikeja area now. Glo is about to launch an under sea cable. Thats why they are about the best in Internet connectivity along with VISA, ZOOM, Starcomms and a few others. MTN still has one of the worst Internet connections. Ask everywhere.
Common, the worst internet connection in the country? When some of the operators you listed have their traffic riding on our network in some states, hmmm

7. I could go on and on but it isnt necessary. Someone talked of MTN selling more recharge cards. You must be joking. I posted earlier how my brother sent me an MTN N1500 card and it took me a whole day to sell it because everyone i tried to sell to kept telling me they have dropped their MTN or they only use it to receive. I got a Glo card yesterday and sold with the second attempt. In Lagos, Airtel still remains the most stable network. And the most customer friendly. This depends on the location you are trying to sell your cards. Most dealers sell more of MTN cards till date

Just to add. have you ever been to an MTN office? Like the one at Okpebi/Allen? That is enough to discourage anyone from using MTN I know that office very well, and you didnt state clearly what your problem is with it. Or you hate the fact that it is on opebi/Allen? smh

Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2011

1. None of us care about Glo or MTN or Etisalat or Airtel. We only care about whats best for us. So whoever gives us the best service and value for money is the one we will go with. I completely agree with you on this.[/i]

2. I dont know which positives you say MTN bring. You talk like MTN is doing us a favor. If they havent come in other people will have. They are a business organisation who are being paid for the service they are rendering. They are not a philanthropic organisation. MTN is just doing bussiness just like everyone else, you are right about them not being a philanthropic organisation[i]

3. MTN foundation? you must be joking right? Have you seen how much Bill Gates foundation invests in Africa? MTN foundation my foot. How much have they given back? peanuts! Absolute peanuts! Even the reality shows where they are supposed to give back, they dont even spend money. They run it as a business and the show takes care of itself. Have you seen how much Glo has invested in the entertainment industry and how much Indomie has invested in schools? what have you guys done differently? shiooooo! . Why compare them to Bill Gates organisation? The objective thing to do is compare them to telecoms operators in the country and what they give back, simple. GLO have invested in the entertainment industry,yes. Maybe that is where your interest is. MTN foundation has equiped hospitals and clinics, they have also sponsored a lot of festivals across different ethnic groups and equip schools. Do your research well. Who wants to be a millionaire is not meant as a give bak programme. Any promo is not meant for give back, Nigerians think promos is meant for give back, NO. Any company that is doing a promo is always making more money out of it eventually. The more reason GLO is not necessarily giving back more tha MTN because they are always doing promos. MTN also currently sponsors the Nigerian soccer league. [/i]

4. I have been to SA and Ghana. MTN treats Nigerian customers like trash. Call rates are so low in Ghana that it was better for me to use my Ghana MTN line to call other Nigerian MTN lines when i was back in Nigeria. I mena making a roaming call with my GH line was cheaper than using a Nigerian SIM right here in Naija. Hillarious isnt it?
What you have just said is possible but I find it hard to believe(roaming is with a sim from Ghana is cheaper in Nigerria). Also, it is not fair to compare our call rates to MTN Ghana, The business environment is completely different. Lets compare only with operators in Nigeria, and objectively we will all see, the difference in rate across different services is around 5 NAIRA OR LESS[i]

5. I am fully aware that MTN broke even in less than 2 years. No company breaks even Internationally in 4 to 5 years. MTN broke even in less than 2 years amidst all the cry of no electricity and all. They sold sim cards for as much as 30k that is $200 for a SIM card! They then went on to throw a party in SA. So this is a crime is bussiness? I have nothing to say to this.[/i]

6. Dont tell me about infrastructure because Glo was first to invest in infrastructure (as IIL) but lost out because of the NCC issue. MTN and Econet launched with IIL equipment. Even after starting late, Glo is still the only one with a full national fibre optic backbone on the ground. MTN is just starting to lay theirs after so many years. They just going thru the Ikeja area now. Glo is about to launch an under sea cable. Thats why they are about the best in Internet connectivity along with VISA, ZOOM, Starcomms and a few others. MTN still has one of the worst Internet connections. Ask everywhere.
Common, the worst internet connection in the country? When some of the operators you listed have their traffic riding on our network in some states, hmmm[i]

7. I could go on and on but it isnt necessary. Someone talked of MTN selling more recharge cards. You must be joking. I posted earlier how my brother sent me an MTN N1500 card and it took me a whole day to sell it because everyone i tried to sell to kept telling me they have dropped their MTN or they only use it to receive. I got a Glo card yesterday and sold with the second attempt. In Lagos, Airtel still remains the most stable network. And the most customer friendly. This depends on the location you are trying to sell your cards. Most dealers sell more of MTN cards till date[/i]
Just to add. have you ever been to an MTN office? Like the one at Okpebi/Allen? That is enough to discourage anyone from using MTN. I know that office very well, and you didnt state clearly what your problem is with it. Or you hate the fact that it is on opebi/Allen? smh[i]
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2011

1. None of us care about Glo or MTN or Etisalat or Airtel. We only care about whats best for us. So whoever gives us the best service and value for money is the one we will go with. I completely agree with you on this.[/i]

2. I dont know which positives you say MTN bring. You talk like MTN is doing us a favor. If they havent come in other people will have. They are a business organisation who are being paid for the service they are rendering. They are not a philanthropic organisation. MTN is just doing bussiness just like everyone else, you are right about them not being a philanthropic organisation[i]

3. MTN foundation? you must be joking right? Have you seen how much Bill Gates foundation invests in Africa? MTN foundation my foot. How much have they given back? peanuts! Absolute peanuts! Even the reality shows where they are supposed to give back, they dont even spend money. They run it as a business and the show takes care of itself. Have you seen how much Glo has invested in the entertainment industry and how much Indomie has invested in schools? what have you guys done differently? shiooooo! .
[i[b]]Why compare them to Bill Gates organisation? The objective thing to do is compare them to telecoms operators in the country and what they give back, simple. GLO have invested in the entertainment industry,yes. Maybe that is where your interest is. MTN foundation has equiped hospitals and clinics, they have also sponsored a lot of festivals across different ethnic groups and equip schools. Do your research well. Who wants to be a millionaire is not meant as a give bak programme. Any promo is not meant for give back, Nigerians think promos is meant for give back, NO. Any company that is doing a promo is always making more money out of it eventually. The more reason GLO is not necessarily giving back more tha MTN because they are always doing promos. MTN also currently sponsors the Nigerian soccer league. [/i] [/i][/b]

What you have just said is possible but I find it hard to believe(roaming is with a sim from Ghana is cheaper in Nigerria). Also, it is not fair to compare our call rates to MTN Ghana, The business environment is completely different. Lets compare only with operators in Nigeria, and objectively we will all see, the difference in rate across different services is around 5 NAIRA OR LESS[i][/i]5.

I am fully aware that MTN broke even in less than 2 years. No company breaks even Internationally in 4 to 5 years. MTN broke even in less than 2 years amidst all the cry of no electricity and all. They sold sim cards for as much as 30k that is $200 for a SIM card! They then went on to throw a party in SA. [color=#[i]000099]So this is a crime is bussiness? I have nothing to say to this.[/[/color]i]

Common, the worst internet connection in the country? When some of the operators you listed have their traffic riding on our network in some states, hmmm[i]

7. I could go on and on but it isnt necessary. Someone talked of MTN selling more recharge cards. You must be joking. I posted earlier how my brother sent me an MTN N1500 card and it took me a whole day to sell it because everyone i tried to sell to kept telling me they have dropped their MTN or they only use it to receive. I got a Glo card yesterday and sold with the second attempt. In Lagos, Airtel still remains the most stable network. And the most customer friendly.
This depends on the location you are trying to sell your cards. Most dealers sell more of MTN cards till date[/[/i]b]

Just to add. have you ever been to an MTN office? Like the one at Okpebi/Allen? That is enough to discourage anyone from using MTN.
[b]I know that office very well, and you didnt state clearly what your problem is with it. Or you hate the fact that it is on opebi/Allen? smh[i]
Posted on: Today at 03:52:07 PMPosted
by: rman

Sorry guys for the multiple post of same stuffs. Just wanted it to be clear.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by forkadict(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
rman:

All I can deduce from your post is per second billing issue which was years ago, and their price(MTN), which I have asked any objective person or analyst to look at and compare to other opearators in the industry. You have not done that. You just hate the sound of MTN, their is nothing anyone can do about that

Is this guy kidding me? Ok. you want me to compare MTN tariffs with those of other operators in the industry? Kindly confirm if this is what you want me to do. I really need you to get back to me on this.

Also, what about your (MTN) revenue breakdown assignment? have you done that?
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Samunosuke(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
I only have one thing to say right now.MTN SUX, GLO RULES.*For me at least*
Just saw Glo 3.5G on my phone yesterday here in Makurdi.Suck on that,losers.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
fork adict:

Is this guy kidding me? Ok. you want me to compare MTN tariffs with those of other operators in the industry? Kindly confirm if this is what you want me to do. I really need you to get back to me on this.

Also, what about your (MTN) revenue breakdown assignment? have you done that?
[/quot

Yes fork addict do the price analysis here of the operator you know and compare with MTN. You have not given me any assignment because I have the information.
e
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by blank(f): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
@rman, i thought u said u were not their agent but u keep saying we when you talk of MTN. Another example of lying MTN.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
blank:

@rman, i thought u said u were not their agent but u keep saying we when you talk of MTN. Another example of lying MTN.
What do I make of your statement? Makes no sense,
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by qwest(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2011
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver
« #40 on: Yesterday at 02:19:31 PM »

going tru all these post amuses me because i deal in recharge card and the funniest thing is that thier card is still the one selling more than other netwrk infact if u dnt ve mtn card u dnt ve any card . so my my question is if every body here claims nt to use mtn again who are those still buying the card and thats y u c that mtn does nt give a hoot becos they are still make bigggggggggggg profit can u hear thier latest jingle thank you Nigeria and they ve thier headquarter in ghana Grin

you should know Nigerians are a ridiculously funny people. they keep whining about a network yet remain on it. like u said, ask any card seller and they will tell u that mtn is the main card moving their market, with so much demand for it, yet u see people every where complaining about the same network. if u don't like the network stop using it, simple. who is fooling who. it is the same case in our political sphere. a party that has been gifted the highest income, through high oil income, through profligacy has managed after over a decade to make any real returns to the life of the nations citizenry. due to their huge size, by the time they are done pilfering the states resources nothing is left for any meaningful developmental drive. yet the electorates have given them the go ahead to continue. and when it begins to dawn on them, what a mess they have made with their mandate, they are fooled with the mantra that nigerians voted for individuals not along party lines. i would have found the whole scenario funny if i don't come from and have to live in this country.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by edicolove: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2011
@rman

Its interesting to know I hit you so hard, you had to post your defense like 4 or 5 times and in different formats and still couldnt debunk them. I will only add that my pain is that Nigerians have a culture that makes them timid and not act when they should. In countries like Italy and Ghana, people boycotted any network that was not friendly to them. In Nigeria, people pretend and "form" and that gives the networks the edge to do what they like. People actually prefer to buy things at a more expensive rate in Nigeria. For example, Nigeria has about the most expensive hotels in the world with terrible services. It is a cultural problem we have. But some of us will continue to inform the public about their rights and how not to allow themselves to be exploited.

As for MTN, they are creating a lot of bad blood and hatred among Nigerians. You need to see hour people react sometimes when you talk of MTN. They are seen as thieves and exploiters. They may seem to be making money now but they are going to suffer it in the future as it will come to a time when people will be really fed up and the reaction might be very very bad. Number portability is the first step so lets all start to canvass for it.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by forkadict(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
rman:

All I can deduce from your post is per second billing issue which was years ago, and their price(MTN), which I have asked any objective person or analyst to look at and compare to other opearators in the industry. You have not done that. You just hate the sound of MTN, their is nothing anyone can do about that

Ok so because the per second billing happened years ago, its not worthy of mention right? so in your opinion, lets cover it up?

At the emboldened, i am not at all surprised. Such statements are very typical of your boss MTN. So for you, (MTN's servant) to utter such also isnt the least surprising. Imagine telling your customers to go to hell. That you'll survive without them. SMH.

Like boss like servant.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by forkadict(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
rman:

Yes fork addict do the price analysis here of the operator you know and compare with MTN. You have not given me any assignment because I have the information.

OK. I have both etisalat (a very active line) and MTN (a very dormant line). On my etisalat home zone package, its 20k per second to any network. Get that rman? So its actually cheaper for me to call any random mtn line using my etisalat line than for me to call the same random mtn line using my mtn line. How does that sound? Look, like i said earlier, any promo by MTN short of 10kobo per second to any network, I am not interested. So please i tell you to your face, kindly keep your promo to yourself. I do not need it.

When i used to call on my MTN line, it used to cost me about N35 per minute (peak period) to call an mtn line (3 times the etisalat tariff) and N25 to call an mtn line during the off peak period.

From your post, i think you are one big oga (servant) at MTN. so what conclusion can you draw from the revenues accruing to you guys in the first half of yr 2011, 2010 and 2009?
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
edicolove:

@rman

Its interesting to know I hit you so hard, you had to post your defense like 4 or 5 times and in different formats and still couldnt debunk them. I will only add that my pain is that Nigerians have a culture that makes them timid and not act when they should. In countries like Italy and Ghana, people boycotted any network that was not friendly to them. In Nigeria, people pretend and "form" and that gives the networks the edge to do what they like. People actually prefer to buy things at a more expensive rate in Nigeria. For example, Nigeria has about the most expensive hotels in the world with terrible services. It is a cultural problem we have. But some of us will continue to inform the public about their rights and how not to allow themselves to be exploited.

As for MTN, they are creating a lot of bad blood and hatred among Nigerians. You need to see hour people react sometimes when you talk of MTN. They are seen as thieves and exploiters. They may seem to be making money now but they are going to suffer it in the future as it will come to a time when people will be really fed up and the reaction might be very very bad. Number portability is the first step so lets all start to canvass for it.

My friend you did not hit a thing. Iwas only trying to comets on each point you made. It did not come out clear enough in the first two simple. the contents are the same. lol. What bad blood are they creating, they did not put a gun to any customers head. The poer to choose is strictly in your hands. It is just the smear campaign I find hard to understand. It is indeed true,A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
fork adict:

[/b]
Ok so because the per second billing happened years ago, its not worthy of mention right? so in your opinion, lets cover it up?

At the emboldened, i am not at all surprised. Such statements are very typical of your boss MTN. So for you, (MTN's servant) to utter such also isnt the least surprising. Imagine telling your customers to go to hell. That you'll survive without them. SMH.

Like boss like servant.

I never told you to go to hell. The simple sentence means, if you choose to hate MTN their is nothing anyone can do about that. People like you hate MTN just because you feel they owe you something. What they owe you personaly, I do not know. Because your case sounds personal. I acknowledge your points on per second billing and I still state that it is bussiness. Immediately competitoin came they adjusted. If you will still refer to what happened in 2002 as your main reason for hating MTN in 2011 then I am sorry, your situation can not be salvaged
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by forkadict(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
rman:

I never told you to go to hell. The simple sentence means, if you choose to hate MTN their is nothing anyone can do about that. People like you hate MTN just because you feel they owe you something. What they owe you personaly, I do not know. Because your case sounds personal. I acknowledge your points on per second billing and I still state that it is bussiness. Immediately competitoin came they adjusted. If you will still refer to what happened in 2002 as your main reason for hating MTN in 2011 then I am sorry, your situation can not be salvaged

You didnt say so explicitly but it could be inferred. So what have you got to say about the price comparison of etisalat and MTn's network that i did? and also what does the analysis on MTN's revenue reveal. please dont avoid this question. You also need to be truthful in your verdict. You shouldnt come here to tell us some bullsheet about classified info.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by rman: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
fork adict:

OK. I have both etisalat (a very active line) and MTN (a very dormant line). On my etisalat home zone package, its 20k per second to any network. Get that rman? So its actually cheaper for me to call any random mtn line using my etisalat line than for me to call the same random mtn line using my mtn line. How does that sound? Look, like i said earlier, any promo by MTN short of 10kobo per second to any network, I am not interested. So please i tell you to your face, kindly keep your promo to yourself. I do not need it.

When i used to call on my MTN line, it used to cost me about N35 per minute (peak period) to call an mtn line (3 times the etisalat tariff) and N25 to call an mtn line during the off peak period.

From your post, i think you are one big oga (servant) at MTN. so what conclusion can you draw from the revenues accruing to you guys in the first half of yr 2011, 2010 and 2009?
Good! I hope you know that immediately you leave your home zone the call rate changes. MTN to MTN is not N35, not on any of our billing system and packages. Right now mtn to mtn is around N12 per minute and to other networks N15. Which is still within the N5 range I refered to earlier.
The fact that you are anonymous will not allow me say somethings online. But if you know anyone in the telecoms bussiness especially gsm, they will all tell you that revenue from voice calls is not the area to look at if you really want to stay competititve. It is now very very close to its peak in the country and MTN is already one step ahead of the others in what is the in thing in the bussiness now. So your analyis on voice call may be correct but our revenue increased in those years through other streams of income.
Cheers my friend
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by niyimat(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
I would like to make a little evaluation on the em 'pty 'n' family n friend expanded tarriff system as it is so called. 58k/sec will be charged on calls made from empty hen to empty N for the first minute, after the first minute, calls will be charged @ 20k/sec for calls made within 1- 4 minutes. Calls will then be charged @ 17k/sec from the 5min upward. Calls made from empty N to other network has a different tariff system. The questions numerous; who are they fooling? Is this plan meant for the poor masses or the big spenders? You and I know that most local calls are of duration 1 and 2 minutes, so making a call of 2 minutes within the empty N network will attract a fee of N47. That's outragious and too expensive.
All I know is that the menace and bulling of empty N on us cannot stop immediately it will come to an halt gradually.
So we decide gradually.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by mtim14(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
tanx 4 the info. But pls, how can i remove nd add somebody from my family nd friendz list.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by COOLDK(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2011
EMPTINESS! Ofo lomi efo se, ofo lee se.
Omori odo ki ridi joko, Eni ridi joko ni naija mo
Lala to roke, ile lon bo,
Tue! Tue! Tue! Ase gun!
Ase wa! Ase wa! Ase wa!
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by niyimat(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
Sorry I made a mistake, the evaluation I did up there in my previous post was for' empty hen' super saver not family and friend
Thak you
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2011
New MTN tariff plan guide: If you use your MTN only for receiving calls then migrate to Family and Friends Xpanded; If you’re crazy about making free midnight calls then migrate to FunLink Reloaded; and if MTN is your main line (used for making calls; you’re a non flasher) then migrate to Super Saver.

Reference: http://www.mtnonline.com/produ​cts-services
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by aigbeedo(m): 1:20am On Aug 13, 2011
why will a network provider change their plan overnight, without informing the customers the sucks, i pray they loss a lot of customer for this one including me.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by gbenga007(m): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2011
I dont know why i am so addicted to the poor mtn! I had thought i was enjoying, loading and giving them N1000 every 2weeks or thereabt with relatively POOR internet service UNTIL i came to my senses. Now, i loaded N1,000 on my glo, thinking they will remove it. They didnt, gave me 200MB instead and with better 3g browsing. Mtn do sth! We used to love u but NOW, i am relegating her its services to the background. Infact, many pple now use it for calls reception.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Emeka72(m): 4:17am On Aug 13, 2011
Empty-N is stupid for bringing those tarrif plans.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by hillsate: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
fellow nairalanders,
Word is out that MTN is feeling the hatred of nigerians and are out to 'fix' the picture of what nigerians have made of them. They are deploying their online arsenal to online fora to achieve this. so dont be surprised if some guys here are defending MTN as though their fathers own the company. I bet you when these guys are defending MTN its the salary speaking and not the guys.
MTN IS A RUBBISH NETWORK. NO AMOUNT OF WRITE UP CAN CHANGE THAT.

Thers is no doubt that MTN has the 'highest' subscriber base (NOT SUBSCRIBING BASE), this should have given them the advantage of the cheapest tariff. I dont know why this is not so. Is it because they are not indigenous and have to send funds abroad? but so is airtel and etisalat yet having cheaper tariff.

MTN, your cup is full and will soon be overflowing.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Yeske2(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2011
My mtn is for receiving calls and my etisalat is for making and receiving calls. Mtn is useless, if it wasn't for the fact that mtn was my first line and putting it away would make me lose some contacts, i for don troway am since. Yeye network
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by ekpriobong(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
I love Glo. Am using MTN to receive calls. Up Glo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by HillaryX: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2011
I dont understand. Why are you guys speaking english over a simple matter?

Dem force una to use MTN line ni? ptcheeewwww.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by luluosas(m): 2:28am On Aug 14, 2011
@rman, who exactly are you? And what (whose) interest are you protecting here? Nigerians, let's demand from NCC, the implementation of number portability now. Until then, MTN will never see their Nigerian subscribers, as their main revenue source, that requires adequate compensations.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by emmydee(m): 3:31am On Aug 14, 2011
mtn. turnover is much higher than that of all other networks put together yet other networks tarrf are cheaper. i recharge my mtn line wit N100 card once in 2 months. i browse wit etisalat, i make most calls wit wit airtel. other calls i use etisalat & glo. stingy mtn.good 4 nofin.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by mikechrisgeneral(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2011
Sorry poster and mtn. Eti baba has long taken over my connection and I'll luv ETISALAT as long as METUSELLA, tanx, no tanxSorry poster and mtn. Eti baba has long taken over my connection and I'll luv ETISALAT as long as METUSELLA, tanx, no tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / Leaked Features Of Iphone 8 Shows No Touch ID And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.