Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver (85918 Views)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / NCC Halts Mtn’s New Tariff Plans / New MTN Tariff Plans: Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by luluosas(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
@rman and all MTN apologist here, please, visit http://www.gloworld.com/latestnews5.asp and read the comments of glo customers on the glo1 submarine cable. For your information, your MTN was already well established in the telecom business in Africa 5 years, before glo could even thought of commencing operations any where in the world. Today, the baby (glo) in the telecom business is the pace setters here in Nigeria. MTN, Etisalat and Airtel are all older players to glo in the telecom business yet, glo is giving them a run for their money. Don't worry, by the time NCC starts number portability, you will understand us better. For now, remain in your dilutions. tters here in Nigeria. MTN, Etisalat and Airtel are all older players to glo in the telecom business yet, glo is giving them a run for their money. Don't worry, by the time NCC starts number portability, you will understand us better. For now, remain in your dilutions.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Ayowumie(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
I simply don't know why people are lamenting. Over the years, MTN has shown it has no tolerance for low call tariffs, so why should any body bother himself.
We are in capitalist world, every Nigerian has got a choice and market is well saturated with other network providers that are able to provide qualitative services. Why not pitch your tent with any one of them?

I have MTN which i only load once a week to send sms and do some 2going, GLO for serious calls and ETISALAT modem for browsing.
I dont have to complain. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
Rubbish network. I just migrated to the super saver plan only to be told that i will begin to enjoy the 17k/sec after the first 5minutes call everyday. Too bad for them, i'll never recharge the line again. Stingy network. To hell with mtn.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by forkadict(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
rman:

Good! I hope you know that immediately you leave your home zone the call rate changes (1). MTN to MTN is not N35, not on any of our billing system and packages. Right now mtn to mtn is around N12 per minute and to other networks N15 (2). Which is still within the N5 range I refered to earlier.
The fact that you are anonymous will not allow me say somethings online. But if you know anyone in the telecoms bussiness especially gsm, they will all tell you that revenue from voice calls is not the area to look at if you really want to stay competititve. It is now very very close to its peak in the country and MTN is already one step ahead of the others in what is the in thing in the bussiness now. So your analyis on voice call may be correct but our revenue increased in those years through other streams of income (3). Cheers my friend

(1) Etisalat has another package different from homezone which will enable me to call any network @ 20k per second from the very first second. I only elected not to subscribe to that. I'm very much ok with my homezone package. Believe it or not.

(2) Haba Oga! Are you kidding me? You are telling me that if i pick up my fone and call a random MTN number with my MTN line, i get billed @ N12 per minute? And N15 per minute from the first minute if i call any other networtk? If so, why the hell do you think people are antagonising your mean network here? Please respond to this very categorically.

(3) Now compare MTN's revenues on voice calls within the same period with those of your competitors, i tell you that contrary to MTN's fortune which is declining, theirs is appreciating. This only reveals that MTN's dooms day is drawing closer. It may take a long time but its drawing closer. You may be content by the fact that you guys are reaping massive returns from other sources, i dare tell you that like the revenue from voice calls, this will also be shortlived. No business dies suddenly. Deaths of enterprises are usually slow and steady. Its one thing for revenues not to grow for many years but for revenues to decline? That is a dangerous indicator.

I have just one word of advice for you. Pray so hard that the number portability stuff doesnt sail thru. If it does, my guy, yall are doomed.

Cheers to you too my friend.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by begwong: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
[color=#000099][b]MTN are never to be trusted,how many people amongst your "70million" subs make calls up to 5 minutes b/4 they can start enjoying 17k per sec?? That network "socks". u never can benefit from any of their promo. Check out C'mon MULTILINKS are now offering free on-net calls not to talk of glo infinito(20k p/sec all ntwrks) Zain's 25k pers sec to all ntwks etisalat's free weekly 15MB by recharging with only N200 bucks.The list goes on and on what have MTN really offered. They are just good @ bribing the regulatory authorities kawai.[/b][/color]
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
What are u??MTN staff or retailer??notin cheap and free wit MTN,there always hidden chargessss example
notin like super saver, the tariff is only applicable after been extorted for the first 5MINUTES, maybe u try all dis tarifss urself befor comin to give us halfbaked information,
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by dinvesta: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2011
[b]Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver
« #112 on: August 12, 2011, 08:47 PM »

I would like to make a little evaluation on the em 'pty 'n' Super Saver tarriff system as it is so called.  58k/sec will be charged on calls made from empty hen to empty N for the first minute, after the first minute, calls will be charged @ 20k/sec for calls made within 1- 4 minutes. Calls will then be charged @ 17k/sec from the 5min upward. Calls made from empty N to other network has a different tariff system. The questions numerous; who are they fooling? Is this plan meant for the poor masses or the big spenders? You and I know that most local calls are of duration 1 and 2 minutes, so making a call of 2 minutes within the empty N network will attract a fee of N47. That's outragious and too expensive.
[/b]

QUESTION? In MTN super saver; is the 58k/sec for the 1st min of the day (like TalknOn) OR the 1st min of each call? Iwill appreciate response. Thanks
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by markpeace: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2011
who has tried d funlink reloaded? d browsing did not work. has it worked for anyone? they deducted from my account instead.
shocked
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
Mtn for receiving calls

Airtel na the baba for data and Voice
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by EfeEkarume(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
MTN is here to stay! No matter what we say. One and only reason why I love my MTN is that they let me browse and download free of charge which I still do. The only plus in all of MTN is their talk-on tariffs which am in. I don't load credit and just call, you'll go money short. I just load 400naira and activate their so called SAD LINK bundle which I load once a month and am good 2go.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by luluosas(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
EfeEkarume:

MTN is here to stay! No matter what we say. One and only reason why I love my MTN is that they let me browse and download free of charge which I still do. The only plus in all of MTN is their talk-on tariffs which am in. I don't load credit and just call, you'll go money short. I just load 400naira and activate their so called SAD LINK bundle which I load once a month and am good 2go.
Then, roll out the free codes now so that, the victimised Nigerians by thieves MTN will have their pound of flesh, before we finally bury them, when number portability begins.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by markpeace: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2011
somebody help! d funlink reloaded i migrated to is not browsing between 12.30-4.30 am, instead i am being charged. i sent sms' and only d first one was free, d rest attracted charges. pls what is d way out? i am still charged d N25 daily access fee.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by luluosas(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2011
markpeace:

somebody help! d funlink reloaded i migrated to is not browsing between 12.30-4.30 am, instead i am being charged. i sent sms' and only d first one was free, d rest attracted charges. pls what is d way out? i am still charged d N25 daily access fee.
You are on your own, oyo. Dump the yeye mtn and come over to glo now.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by forkadict(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2011
markpeace:

You never jam. Dem suppose increase the daily access fee to N200. shey you talk say you no dey hear word. So wetin you want make i do now? Make i help you beg them say make dem no charge you again? Abeg, pack yoursef commot from my front jor!
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by EfeEkarume(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2011
luluosas:

I downloaded the opera by casts but, it could not install on my phone using glo network. What could be the reason?
Maybe because you're not on MTN network. Switch SIM and try again.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Jimbaz7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why o we keep complaining about customer unfrienDly network? Forget eMpTy N joo, there are others that can make yyou smile all Day. With my etisalat anD airtel I on't nee to check which network I'm calling but with eMpTy N, I really nee to be sure the number is on my family anD friens list before I go aheaD

Please who knows the coDe to activate glo 1Derful. I trieD *100*11*1# anD the charge on my calls more than DoubleD
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Jimbaz7(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why Do we keep complaining about customer unfrienDly network? Forget e[b]M[/b]p[b]T[/b]y N joo, there are others that can make yyou smile all Day. With my etisalat anD airtel I on't nee to check which network I'm calling but with e[b]M[/b]p[b]T[/b]y N, I really nee to be sure the number is on my family anD friens list before I go aheaD

Please who knows the coDe to activate glo 1Derful. I trieD *100*11*1# anD the charge on my calls more than DoubleD
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by markpeace: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
hi Jimbaz7,
the code u used 4 d glo 1derful is correct, but u r not going to enjoy it because d charges are irregular, not as advertised. i tried it. sometimes it works well on glo calls and sometimes it goes a-wire. on calling other networks; u better stick to infinito else d charge rate on d glo 1derful will make u sad. all d same, glo is doing fine.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Emeka72(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
@EfeEkarume, do u think I'll be able to download from dat site using empty-N without credit?
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by begwong: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pls NLders,how can i opt out of stewpid mtn's funlink. ;
MTN allows u to subsribe b4 dey start duping u wit a #25 secret access fee wich dey dnt even alert u.tnx
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by EfeEkarume(m): 4:05am On Sep 06, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@EfeEkarume, do u think I'll be able to download from dat site using empty-N without credit?
With a configured operamini - YES! But with your normal opera - NO!
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by blank(f): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2011
^^^^

How do u configure the operamini?
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Ogetogeo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2011
just got d info that mtn funlink reloaded have been reviewed. no more access fee and now 4mb free data. pls do confirm
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by blank(f): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ Efe, thanks. I saw the post before the spam bot got it.
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by EfeEkarume(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2011
blank:

@ Efe, thanks. I saw the post before the spam bot got it.
Phew! You're welcome. I thought I would be banned. What a risk I took **wipes off sweat**
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by lynxnoon(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2011
Ogetogeo:

just got d info that mtn funlink reloaded have been reviewed. no more access fee and now 4mb free data. pls do confirm
still wont make any good sense if its just for a day and not cumulative . . . like glo's 200mb that increases once u recharge tongue undecided
Re: New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver by Emeka72(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
@EfeEkarume I use NOKIA 6020. D only opera dat can work with it is Opera-mini 3. Which I can't download because it seems empty-N without credit isn't allowing Me to download.
@blank which post is dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / Leaked Features Of Iphone 8 Shows No Touch ID And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.