Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President (2489 Views)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Bar1941(m): 2:11am On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
From the body language of Lagos indigines currently, I can put a bet that his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi, will defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos .

The love for Obi in this Lagos is too just and that's the reason why Bola Tinubu through governor Sanwo Olu , ordered the advertising agencies in Lagos to desist from erecting peter Obi sign boards in Lagos ..

Tinubu and his camp in Lagos are scared of Peter Obi and it's obvious .

Tinubuphobia no get cure ooo
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Fir real
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 4:16am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

My guy, your fear and hate of the Igbos makes you weak and evil. You have lost all credibility as a Christian. I am sure you look at all Igbos in your church with hate and detest. You have become an awful creature and those around you would continually be poisoned by your Igbo hate.
I only hope you are single and remain so. Being a father would be an unfair punishment to any unfortunate child you have. You would infest your kids with your hate and fear and poison their hearts.
You have allowed this fear for the Igbos turn you into an evil person. But at the end you remain powerless. Your hate does not empower you. You can't stop the progress of any Igbo man. You are a loser, both spiritually and in the physical world. You have been rejected by the forces of Good. The devil has total control of what remains of your life.
Tomorrow you would again come out to post against the Igbos because that's what your life has become you no longer have any control and can't stop yourself. It's sad, you are lost and unredeemable.

It is IPOB that is Evil

Victim Mentality cannot Change that

IPOB is so evil that not only do they murder their own Igbo People daily

they eat their Corpses as food

Is that what you expect people to be quiet over ?

How did you allow IPOB to turn be burning your Region that IPOB has now overrun with

Criminals and Cannibals it deliberately released from jail to the ground

A Region that was so Peaceful and full of industrious People ?

Look IPOB have turned your Region into such a disaster Zone that fleeing refugees from it are pouring into

the SS and SW Daily

Do you expect us to wait until IPOB has driven all of you into IDP Camps before Speaking against their evil?

I will like to politely remind you that the last time Ojukwu pulled this Stunt 3 Million Precious Souls

were sacrificed for Nothing

That is why many are concerned when they see IPOB pursuing the Calamity that swallowed

so many innocent People only for Ojukwu to flee instead of facing what he had started to the end like a man as

he had promised that he would when he said he would fight to the last drop of blood in him

and that he would never leave Biafra

Biafra is not coming in the next 10 Centuries if Lord Jesus Tarries

So why is IPOB Murdering People everywhere

Is that what you expect people to be silent over

What IPOB have done to their own People in the SE is Evil

I will continue to speak out against this evil in the hope of saving Peoples lives

I will not sit down and watch the Calamity that sent 3 Million to their early graves repeat itself because

of a bunch of IPOB fraudsters that should have been jailed long ago

If your Leaders and elders are refusing to tell you the Truth I will tell you the Truth

because Jesus Christ lives inside me, I will not watch you destroy yourselves and your Homeland

You can cry and wail all you want , I am out to save People from destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlgc1T3c5zs
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by PeterObi4LP: 4:21am On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
From the body language of Lagos indigines currently, I can put a bet that his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi, will defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos .

The love for Obi in this Lagos is too just and that's the reason why Bola Tinubu through governor Sanwo Olu , ordered the advertising agencies in Lagos to desist from erecting peter Obi sign boards in Lagos ..

When I tell people that Peter Obi will win Lagos with narrow margin I was tag Ibo. What the poster above said is nothing but the truth. I was in Lagos last week, it was as if everyone there has contacted Obi virus. But some irabeji urchins keep consoling themselves. SW will decide on election day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by PeterObi4LP: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Your eye go clear when Peter Obi fails to win in his own Anambra State

Has Gov Soludo openly endorsed him yet?

You are a joker. Soludo has one vote to cast and can't influence the vote of Anamberians. He has no choice but to support PO
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Sonyboom765: 4:34am On Sep 02, 2022
toneroforever:
The ban on campaign billboard for Obi is a plus. It will motivate undecided Yoruba voters who want a better Nigeria to support Obi cos they'll see him as a hero that's why BAT is putting up these obstacles.

The only Yorubas that will vite Peter Obi are PDP supporters not happy with Atiku, not even the christians among the Yorubas. Just PDP supporters that believe he's beta than Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 4:41am On Sep 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are a joker. Soludo has one vote to cast and can't influence the vote of Anamberians. He has no choice but to support PO

Soludo can influence the votes of the entire State

Soludo is not just one vote , he controls a large Proportion of Anambra Votes

No wonder you are so poor at Politics
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by PeterObi4LP: 4:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Soludo can influence the votes of the entire State

Soludo is not just one vote , he controls a large Proportion of Anambra Votes

No wonder you are so poor at Politics

There is no how you'll support Tilumpu and not sound foolish.

Gone are days when Governor's influence election. With the new electoral acts in place, it's impossicant. Soludo as well as other governor's can only influence the vote of his family, appointees and supporters. But he can NEVER influence the vote of all the state.

So you want to tell me now that my governor will influence me to support Tinubu and I will mumushly cast my vote for Tinubu because my governor says so? You are mumu
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Taba21: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The same way you shouted Biafra has come until you find your leader inside the zoo prison.

Igbo will never wise never,100 years to come you won't rule Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Taba21: 5:20am On Sep 02, 2022
toneroforever:
The ban on campaign billboard for Obi is a plus. It will motivate undecided Yoruba voters who want a better Nigeria to support Obi cos they'll see him as a hero that's why BAT is putting up these obstacles.

Go and sit down igbo can't rule Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Taba21: 5:29am On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Dem no know as E dey go for Lagos now

Leave dem, E go clear for Dem eyes

Yoruba are not that naive for igbo to take advantage of them
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:54am On Sep 02, 2022
No doubt
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by oyatz(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

The day you accept others have genuine and legitimate reasons for disliking Igbo is probably the day Pigs will fly in the sky.

That you people, the biggest purveyors of hate, go around claiming others hate you shows one of the reasons Igbos are resented by many everywhere.

More than any tribe, out of the over 300 tribes in Nigeria, which tribe exhibit victim mentality most?

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2022
Taba21:

The same way you shouted Biafra has come until you find your leader inside the zoo prison.

Igbo will never wise never,100 years to come you won't rule Nigeria

They will never change because they are extremists at everything be it religion, tribalism, hating others, intolerance, engaging in politics of enmity etal.

Did they not do this same thing in 2014 with their noise "Fulani will never rule Nigeria again"? They even began rumour then that Buhari had prostrate cancer and was close to death despite having no access to the man's medical records.

When their constant, personalised and non-stop hateful attacks finally made Buhari develop disdain for them, since hate begets hate, they began playing victim.

They are doing it again. Yer qe all know the Albert Einstein saying "Insanity is doing things the same way to expect a different outcome".

What I know is that Nigeria will never be the same post Buhari and IPObian layabouts and vagrants, spread throughout every corner of Nigeria, will be least prepared for the future as it will shape out.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Taba21:

Go and sit down igbo can't rule Nigeria

Indeed. The only folks voting Obi are (1) Igbos who are the most clannish Nigerians alive prone to voting their own and (2) non-Igbos disillusioned with the APC and PDP.

Both groups do not have anywhere near enough votes to help Obi come fourth even.

One thing to note about Igbos, that history verifies, is that they always understand others while overestimating their own capacity and capabilities. Yet they lose and cry in the end. Always.

Azikiwe did it trying to commandeer positions in the SW to prosecute an agenda of Igbo dominance of the region yet he failed.

Nzeogwu and his fellow murderous Igbos did same thinking they can eliminate others with no repercussion.

Ojukwu the megalomaniac got a people, generally megalomaniacs also, to fight a war they could never win only to be blaming Awolowo and others for their loss.

Kanu too proclaimed himself a god who can take on the might of Nigeria and defeat her. We know where he is today with Igbo haven now forgotten him to be 'Obidient' up and down.

They are all making the same noise again. Shouting Obi will win. I don't know how they can so naively underestimate the strength of Tinubu and Atiku to be saying the weakling Obi will win.

We will be here when Obi falls short woefully and they begin to weep and shout "Biafra or death". Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Obi will win Tinubu in Lagos with clear margin
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Taba21: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. The only folks voting Obi are (1) Igbos who are the most clannish Nigerians alive prone to voting their own and (2) non-Igbos disillusioned with the APC and PDP.

Both groups do not have anywhere near enough votes to help Obi come fourth even.

One thing to note about Igbos, that history verifies, is that they always understand others while overestimating their own capacity and capabilities. Yet they lose and cry in the end. Always.

Azikiwe did it trying to commandeer positions in the SW to prosecute an agenda of Igbo dominance of the region yet he failed.

Nzeogwu and his fellow murderous Igbos did same thinking they can eliminate others with no repercussion.

Ojukwu the megalomaniac got a people, generally megalomaniacs also, to fight a war they could never win only to be blaming Awolowo and others for their loss.

Kanu too proclaimed himself a god who can take on the might of Nigeria and defeat her. We know where he is today with Igbo haven now forgotten him to be 'Obidient' up and down.

They are all making the same noise again. Shouting Obi will win. I don't know how they can so naively underestimate the strength of Tinubu and Atiku to be saying the weakling Obi will win.

We will be here when Obi falls short woefully and they begin to weep and shout "Biafra or death". Lol.

Igbo can never rule Nigeria because Nigerians don't love them for their characters

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

It is IPOB that is Evil

Victim Mentality cannot Change that

IPOB is so evil that not only do they murder their own Igbo People daily

they eat their Corpses as food

Is that what you expect people to be quiet over ?

How did you allow IPOB to turn be burning your Region that IPOB has now overrun with

Criminals and Cannibals it deliberately released from jail to the ground

A Region that was so Peaceful and full of industrious People ?

Look IPOB have turned your Region into such a disaster Zone that fleeing refugees from it are pouring into

the SS and SW Daily

Do you expect us to wait until IPOB has driven all of you into IDP Camps before Speaking against their evil?

I will like to politely remind you that the last time Ojukwu pulled this Stunt 3 Million Precious Souls

were sacrificed for Nothing

That is why many are concerned when they see IPOB pursuing the Calamity that swallowed

so many innocent People only for Ojukwu to flee instead of facing what he had started to the end like a man as

he had promised that he would when he said he would fight to the last drop of blood in him

and that he would never leave Biafra

Biafra is not coming in the next 10 Centuries if Lord Jesus Tarries

So why is IPOB Murdering People everywhere

Is that what you expect people to be silent over

What IPOB have done to their own People in the SE is Evil

I will continue to speak out against this evil in the hope of saving Peoples lives

I will not sit down and watch the Calamity that sent 3 Million to their early graves repeat itself because

of a bunch of IPOB fraudsters that should have been jailed long ago

If your Leaders and elders are refusing to tell you the Truth I will tell you the Truth

because Jesus Christ lives inside me, I will not watch you destroy yourselves and your Homeland

You can cry and wail all you want , I am out to save People from destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlgc1T3c5zs
Sorry my evil friend, I only scrolled through your writing. I did not read a word you wrote because I know nothing good can come from you. I have advised you, let's hope you change. Bye.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Owontime: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2022
IPOB people really know how to dream.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jesus Christ loves you accept him with all your heart and reject violence

Peter Obi’s Support Of IPOB is Wrong especially with their reckless killings all over the SE

Do as he told you

Stop crying God. We see the hypocrysy
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Sorry my evil friend, I only scrolled through your writing. I did not read a word you wrote because I know nothing good can come from you. I have advised you, let's hope you change. Bye.

Jesus' Christ will frustrate your IPOB Amen
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jesus Christ will frustrate all your Amen
lol. Demon calling on Jesus.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Do as he told you

Stop crying God. We see the hypocrysy

Victim mentality cannot save you

Jesus Christ himself will frustrate all of your Wickedness and Evil
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
lol. Demon calling on Jesus.

IPOB' that gladly behead their own people and eat their Corpses as food are the Evil Vampires

Jesus Christ himself will disgrace you if you don't repent

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 9:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Those that gladly behead their own people and eat their Corpses as food are the Evil Vampires

Jesus Christ himself will disgrace you if you don't repent
Funny demon. I am sure you go to a church that has no Igbos because you can stand before an Igbo. Your hell is confirmed. Worker of iniquity.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2022
post=116274548:

Obi will win Tinubu in Lagos with clear margin
He will

Tinubu has lost support of most yorubas
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Funny demon. I am sure you go to a church that has no Igbos because you can stand before an Igbo. Your hell is confirmed. Worker of iniquity.

Inferiority complex!!!

I was reading an email from my Igbo friend less than 5 minutes ago

Thank God all Igbos aren't like you
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 10:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Inferiority complex!!
I was reading an email from my Igbo friend less than 5 minutes ago

Thank God all Igbos aren't like you
Devil. You fight the Igbos everyday online. Are you not the one suffering from an inferiority complex?
Igbos are not tribalstic like you. I wonder why you see the need to fight.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Devil. You fight the Igbos everyday online. Are you not the one suffering from an inferiority complex?
Igbos are not tribalstic like you. I wonder why you see the need to fight.

I joyously fight IPOB everyday because they are full of Evil and are determined to destroy the SE which Christ Created for his Glory

Jesus Christ has great Plans for the Igbo People and IPOB will not be allowed to frustrate it with their Evil
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Ddokie: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Your eye go clear when Peter Obi fails to win in his own Anambra State

Has Gov Soludo openly endorsed him yet?

So your mindset is still tied to a governors endorsement immediately translating to electoral victory. Even with all the publicity being provided on the effectiveness of BVAS to curb rigging, you still hope on manipulation of figures for electoral victory?

You must be a fraudster.

You should be praying that Tinubu does not lose his polling unit at bourdilon to Obi, you dey stretch mouth for the whole of Lagos.

On Anambra, the cumulative votes of all other parties will not be up to 5% of total votes cast.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Ddokie:

So your mindset is still tied to a governors endorsement immediately translating to electoral victory. Even with all the publicity being provided on the effectiveness of BVAS to curb rigging, you still hope on manipulation of figures for electoral victory?

You must be a fraudster.

You should be praying that Tinubu does not lose his polling unit at bourdilon to Obi, you dey stretch mouth for the whole of Lagos.

On Anambra, the cumulative votes of all other parties will not be up to 5% of total votes cast.

Just Promise not to start Wailing for Biafra again after the Election Results are announced

Biafra is not coming in the next Ten Centuries if Lord Jesus Tarries
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

I joyously fight IPOB everyday because they are full of Evil and are determined to destroy the SE which Christ Created for his Glory

Jesus Christ has great Plans for the Igbo People and IPOB will not be allowed to frustrate it with their Evil
Not like you can fight anyone you coward.
But the bible teaches you to remove the log in your eye first.
You are a political hack. You have nothing against IPOB. You only fight the Igbos for opposing your political candidate. Liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tinubu (photos) / Behold The Anambra State Mercedes Benz Fire Truck / Wahala: Listen As This Ghanian Army Officer Reduced Tinubu To Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.