Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President (2488 Views)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Not like you can fight anyone you coward.
But the bible teaches you to remove the log in your eye first.
You are a political hack. You have nothing against IPOB. You only fight the Igbos for opposing your political candidate. Liar.

Like this one

peter obi’s Election (Kill and go) campaign director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown gunmen killer Squad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Like this one

peter obi’s Election (Kill and go) campaign director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown gunmen killer Squad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE
I knew you were evil. So you have a problem with attending the burial of Kanu's parents? What has his parents done to you. Your heart is black.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

I knew you were evil. So you have a problem with attending the burial of Kanu's parents? What has his parents done to you. Your heart is black.

Evil IPOB that are full of hate,envy and wickedness took just one look at heavily pregnant Harira and her

4 Children and decided there and then they didn’t deserve to live

Ta ta ta ta ta ta

The Worst part is that Peter Obi and Ohaneze are still pretending not to know what IPOB did

to Harira and her Children If they truly think what IPOB did was right why don’t they just pray for what befell harira

and her Children to befall themselves too

We are still waiting for Peter Obi and IPOB to tell us what offence Harira and her Children including the unborn one committed

Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Evil IPOB that are full of hate,envy and wickedness took just one look at heavily pregnant Harira and her

Ta ta ta ta ta ta

The Worst part is that Peter Obi and Ohaneze are still pretending not to know what IPOB did

to Harira and her Children If they truly think what IPOB did was right why don’t they just pray for what befell harira

We are still waiting for Peter Obi and IPOB to tell us what offence Harira and her Children including the unborn one committed

I told you that you are a demon from the pit of hell. Did the bible not teach that you should not punish the children for the sins of their parents neither the parents for the sins of their children? Then why are you pain by Peter Obi attending the burial of Kanu's parents. Demon
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ta ta ta ta ta ta

like I said remove the log from your eye. You lord and savior Tinubu has never acknowledged the killings on Lekki. The evil governor of Lagos is asking for our votes when he should be asking the FG for justice.
You are both a fool and a hypocrite.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:
like I said remove the log from your eye. You lord and savior Tinubu has never acknowledged the killings on Lekki. The evil governor of Lagos is asking for our votes when he should be asking the FG for justice.
You are both a fool and a hypocrite.

I know you considerKanu and his Evil IPOB that murdered 9 months Pregnant Harira and her 4 Children in the Street in broad daylight to be saints

after all you always sing that Criminal Nnamdi Kanu is your Saviour

Thank Jesus Christ he has been put where he deserves to be

The blood of all the innocent people IPOB murdered were crying out for justice even in faraway Kenya

God Is Truly the Almighty
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

I know you considerKanu and his Evil IPOB that murdered 9 months Pregnant Harira and her 4 Children in the Street in broad daylight to be saints

after all you always sing that Criminal Nnamdi Kanu is your Saviour

Thank Jesus Christ he has been put where he deserves to be

The blood of all the innocent people IPOB murdered were crying out for justice even in faraway Kenya

God Is Truly the Almighty
Are you really a Christian? Did the bible not teach you not to judge? Now you a demon is judging me. Have you ever read a post from me supporting KANU. Oga you have lost your soul to the devil.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Christistruth00: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
tctrills:

Are you really a Christian? Did the bible not teach you not to judge? Now you a demon is judging me. Have you ever read a post from me supporting KANU. Oga you have lost your soul to the devil.

The Bible says you should judge between Good and Evil and Hold on to that Which is Good

It is plain to see where your Heart Is

Repent and Give your All to Jesus Christ
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by tctrills: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Bible says you should judge between Good and Evil and Hold on to that Which is Good

It is plain to see where your Heart Is

Repent and Give your All to Jesus Christ
And you judge me to be an IPOB supporter because I support Peter Obi. Oga you are a demon
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Achilles881: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Your eye go clear when Peter Obi fails to win in his own Anambra State

Has Gov Soludo openly endorsed him yet?

Lagos residents and indigenes are tired, especially for being overtaxed, without commensurate hdi to back the huge tax return.
Re: Peter Obi Will Defeat Tinubu In Lagos And Emerge President by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Christistruth00:

Victim mentality cannot save you

Jesus Christ himself will frustrate all of your Wickedness and Evil

Get out

Kano Warmly Welcomes Peter Obi-nigeria Is Not Divided Along Ethnic Lines. / Breaking: Peter Obi's Massive Mansion Exposed. / Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap