Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria (23930 Views)

Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Herdsmen Express Readiness To Embrace Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
richie240:

Loud it biko!
cool

--------------------------------------------------

C'mon taaa dia!
So u want to reduce his age abi?
President-in-waiting Tinubu is 120 years old and we raikam raidat!
May God's children live long enuff to enjoy d fruit of their labor!

Anybody that prays for d downfall of Gods children..... thunder, where u dey?
cool

Nigeria does not need a questionable character pls.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by shinealight(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
donaldking100:
Urchins na so 70 year old men de look for una village?
Someone who was bold enough to hire fake bishops, won't find it difficult lying about his age.
Please tell Mr Fake Bishops to show us a copy of his birth certificates, we want to confirm something.
Obi has shown us everything, including his school & birth certificates, but Tinubu keeps telling us stories.
The same stories that Buhari told us which landed us into this mess that we are all collectively suffering.
Urchins una mumu never do?
Dem swear for una on-top this A.P.C matter?
Why are you people so determined to destroy this Nigeria kpata-kpata.

Let’s look at this issue of age from another angle.
The wife he has been married to for the past 40 years, Remi Tinubu is 61 years ….no dispute about that!
Tinubu’s first daughter Iyaloja is 46 years old (she’s only heavily built)…..no dispute about that!
So, why should anyone find it strange that Tinubu says he’s 70 years old?……nine years older than his wife!
In fact, any difference in age higher than that will strike one as illogical.
Would a pretty lady like Remi marry someone 20 or 25 years older than her in this modern age as some people are suggesting?
It simply beats the imagination!!
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by gaby(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
DadaHammed:

Wow.. What's the secret of your Dad's health and fitness at 77. Is it the diet or exercise?

It's the gene and healthy lifestyle, I suppose.

His parents did a long time too...

1 Like

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by abbey621(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
CheapHomes1:

As used in your write up, is it "American" or "America"?

I think you should be the one to go back and look at your comment again. Where in your comment did you specifically mention "American"? Does "American" represent the entire abroad?

The gentleman didn't expose his father. He made a very valid comparison, two nigerian men who grew up in the same environment but here you are talking about kids abroad. Yes, there are blacks abroad but when you think of abroad is it black or white that first comes to mind?

So take your own advice...PLEASE DO BETTER and WISE UP

Guy I wrote from my perspective, I live in America hence the American reference. I agree with you abroad can mean anywhere so you're right but you're wrong about people growing up in the same place must age the same. Tinubu and the guy's papa did not live the same life, Tinubu by his 40s was already abroad so what the heck are you saying? Let's not even add lifestyle choices, eating habits, his drug use, etc.

My point remains the same, judging people's age by how they look is plain STUPID, if you do not agree then you're free to continue arguing with your phone....PEACE!
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Iyatostrong(f): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=CheapHomes1 post=116262651]

Is it that brain that produced buhari as Nigeria's president?[ Some of you think buhari is the problem. buy nay, you're your own problem. The hard circumstances of nigeria is a blessing if you can use your brain for what it meant for]
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
abbey621:

Guy I wrote from my perspective, I live in America hence the American reference. I agree with you abroad can mean anywhere so you're right but you're wrong about people growing up in the same place must age the same. Tinubu and the guy's papa did not live the same life, Tinubu by his 40s was already abroad so what the heck are you saying? Let's not even add lifestyle choices, eating habits, his drug use, etc.

My point remains the same, judging people's age by how they look is plain STUPID, if you do not agree then you're free to continue arguing with your phone....PEACE!

I didn't argue with you. I only asked you simple questions which you couldn't answer. Can you show me where I said that "people growing up in the same place must age the same"? I told you that the gentleman made a valid comparison because his father and Tinubu are Nigerians who grew up in the same environment.

If Tinubu was abroad in his 40s, how does that negate the claims that the gentleman made?
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
[quote author=Iyatostrong post=116266016][/quote]

Is it tinubus brain that produced buhari as Nigeria's president?
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Sammy5413(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wait o, did I just see someone call Tinubu "Ancestral Juju? �
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by HelipsTech: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Urchins food is ready
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Successfulben: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pastor ADEBOYE OF THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD IS 80, HE JUST FINISHED CONDUCTING THE Annual convention of the Church last month.
All through that long week program, he ministers for several hours everyday. He is looking still agilely Young.

But this Tinubu that is looking much old that Pa Adeboye and be claiming 70 is what I don't understand.

I don't think Tinubu is lying.
But if at 70 he is looking this old and weak then I think he is not fit for the job.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by ImperialKingJosh: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jonathan must be 24 years..

Bubu is 50
So I believe Tinubu
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by GoldSantana: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2022
LOL... Same charly boy that does facials and botox?
Aurielfinizu:

Hey you..

Shut up there..

Tinibu is far older than Charly boy who is 69yrs now more..

True or false?
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by abbey621(m): 3:04am On Sep 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't argue with you. I only asked you simple questions which you couldn't answer. Can you show me where I said that "people growing up in the same place must age the same"? I told you that the gentleman made a valid comparison because his father and Tinubu are Nigerians who grew up in the same environment.

If Tinubu was abroad in his 40s, how does that negate the claims that the gentleman made?

My argument is with the gentleman and his statement which suggested Tinubu could not be 70 because he looks older than his father; go back and read my premise, you cannot determine age accurately by facial features alone, this is STUPID! 10 kids can grow up at the same time for over 50 years but unless you knew them personally it would be hard for you to accurately guess their age. Any further argument without acknowledging this premise is a damn waste of my time!
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by OLULAW: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2022
Nigeria needs to pass a law which forbids anyone over the age of retirement holding public office.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Ekzoba(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2022
This man will be the biggest mistake if elected.Full of deceit.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2022
abbey621:

My argument is with the gentleman and his statement which suggested Tinubu could not be 70 because he looks older than his father; go back and read my premise, you cannot determine age accurately by facial features alone, this is STUPID! 10 kids can grow up at the same time for over 50 years but unless you knew them personally it would be hard for you to accurately guess their age. Any further argument without acknowledging this premise is a damn waste of my time!

If a comparison is made between two nigerian men of the generation who grew up in Nigeria is stupid, what then do you call your comparison of two old nigerian men with 15 and 30 year olds who aren't nigerian and who didn't grow up in Nigeria? grin
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by sharpchap: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2022
gaby:
Hahaha

Dear BATolo.....meeeewwww,

It isn't a crime to be old. It, however, becomes a sin when you begin to ignore and deny your true age and respect for your present state of being and mind as a result of different natural circumstances that might have been out of your control.

You are also being very ungrateful to your maker and that also comes with some consequences.

I don't know if this is by "clear eye" or Karma is just adamant in ridiculing and making a mockery of you for whatever reasons knowing that whatever we sow in this world is waiting for us someday to reap.

You could be 40 and still be dealing with these same health challenges though, this is a given.

Here's my Dad at 77 years old. Compare and contrast...

If Bola keeps insisting that he is 70, I'll go get my Dad a new declaration of age and peg his age at 50.

BAT BAT....

I hail you sir...

your Dad is blessed. I want to look like him when I am his age. man wey no get wahala
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If a comparison is made between two nigerian men of the generation who grew up in Nigeria is stupid, what then do you call your comparison of two old nigerian men with 15 and 30 year olds who aren't nigerian and who didn't grow up in Nigeria? grin

You and I grew up in Nigeria but I can bet almost anything that we didn't live the same life, we didn't experience Nigeria the same way and most definitely don't have the same skin condition or health. It is pointless to continue dribbling in circle, you can't give what you don't have(LOGIC).....So let's agree to disagree....PEACE!
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
abbey621:

You and I grew up in Nigeria but I can bet almost anything that we didn't live the same life, we didn't experience Nigeria the same way and most definitely don't have the same skin condition or health. It is pointless to continue dribbling in circle, you can't give what you don't have(LOGIC).....So let's agree to disagree....PEACE!

That's not what I asked you.

If a comparison is made between two nigerian men of the generation who grew up in Nigeria is stupid, what then do you call your comparison of two old nigerian men with 15 and 30 year olds who aren't nigerian and who didn't grow up in Nigeria?
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by abbey621(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's not what I asked you.

If a comparison is made between two nigerian men of the generation who grew up in Nigeria is stupid, what then do you call your comparison of two old nigerian men with 15 and 30 year olds who aren't nigerian and who didn't grow up in Nigeria?

Nigga I said PEACE.....Dem use argument swear for you ni?
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
abbey621:

Nigga I said PEACE.....Dem use argument swear for you ni?

I didn't argue with you. I only asked you a question. Or are they the same thing?

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't argue with you. I only asked you a question. Or are they the same thing?

Get help, seriously bro you don't know when to stop....I even wrote let's agree to disagree but it seems English is your second language, please stop it already, you don dey vex me!
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
abbey621:

Get help, seriously bro you don't know when to stop....I even wrote let's agree to disagree but it seems English is your second language, please stop it already, you don dey vex me!

That still leaves us handicap here.

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2022
GoldSantana:
LOL... Same charly boy that does facials and botox?

Make tinibu do let's see..
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Taiggarr: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2022
jmichael259:

See painment.. Emilocal urchins have been let out of their caves. Anyway, maybe that's why he's a wretched unintelligent pampers liar.

While you're whining and spilling ur own pot of poo soup, i still ask you, how old is Mike Adenuga of Globacom and how old is Wole Soyinka?

Ask your mother!

She "knows" them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife / Remodelled Mallam Aminu Kano Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.