Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria (23922 Views)

Tinubu Restates Commitment To End Terrorism, Banditry / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Herdsmen Express Readiness To Embrace Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by learnwithgideon: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Heffalump(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
AntiBMC:
Lies, great grand pa! cheesy

He actually look like a 90 year old.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Shameless liar

Tinubu is 86 years old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by templeRun20(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
God and Devil go combine punish Tinubu if he claims he's 70.

Nigerians b wise oooo see the lying monster you want to vote!
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Bobloco: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Taiggarr: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
LIAR!!!!!!

You are obviously his late dad..

Semi literate pained brainwashed IPOB downline..
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Mccullum: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
The Jagaban, the slayer of his haters,

ABAT 2023 IS A GOAL..

This is a man that his political network is shaking his critics,

incoming President of FRN by the will of God and for the benefit of humanity.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
;
Taiggarr:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Taiggarr: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Creamypie:
Tinubu, u no do me bad personally, but you betrayed all Nigerians and did us harm as from 7 yr ago, remain 1 yr of extreme hardship, including your worshippers

See you NUMBSKULL that was birthed into poverty..you want BUHARI to come to your place,you local hamlet DWELLING beast,and come and dash you money..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by clothingonline(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Have you seen his international passport b4? Worh that its easy to know his age he travel at a young age

Excessive consumption of tobacco cause ageing
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Babaken(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please add political age for better understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu said he is 70. That's why he is stronger than all the youth in Nigeria.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Taiggarr: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Tinubu's gait might be that of a senescent geriatric, but his words are clearly those of a congenital liar.

Where were you in 91/92 when he became Senator?Were you born?

Yes he was about 39/40years or thereabout..do the calculation..

The records are there..how old was he in 99' when he became GOVERNOR?

Must you all be Idiotas
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Goodnigga: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Whobedatte:
But Bishop hand no dey shake , even Pa Adebanjo , Charly boy , Obasanjo who are over 70 their hands no dey shake .
Tell us your real age baba cool abi na too much drugs cause am ?
Even Woke Soyinka at 88 not dey shake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by clothingonline(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Shameless liar

Tinubu is 86 years old
Old than obasanjo? '�

Bisi akande is 80 and right from 70s tinubu use to postrate for him
Tinubu will be 70_74 he can't pass this age.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Babaken(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Taiggarr:

THE ONLY THING THAT PAIN TINUBU URCHINS IS WHEN YOU TELL THEM THE TRUTH.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by googlepikins: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
87 years old foool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
gaby:
Hahaha

Dear BAT,

It isn't a crime to be old. It, however, becomes a sin when you begin to ignore and deny your true age and respect for your present state of being and mind as a result of different natural circumstances that might have been out of your control.

You are also been very ungrateful to your maker and that also comes with some consequences.

I don't know if this is by "clear eye" or Karma is just adamant in ridiculing and making a mockery of you for whatever reasons knowing that whatever we sow in this world is waiting for us someday to reap.

You could be 40 and still be dealing with these same health challenges though, this is a given.

Here's my Dad at 77 years old. Compare and contrast...

If Bola keeps insisting that he is 70, I'll go get my Dad a new declaration of age and peg his age at 50.

BAT BAT....

I hail you sir...

Omo your dad look like 57

I see him living past 107

This I have seen

4 Likes

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by MultiDot: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
For your mind you are Seventy abi? Tell yourself the truth for once and stop this self deceit.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by obedience4(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Football age

1 Like

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by DDDDDav: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
When I see some comments from these drug baron supporters, I have no choice but to conclude that most mad and senseless people has phones, can read and can write. Just that they are mad
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by gaby(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Omo your dad look like 57

I see him leaving past 107

This I have seen

Yeah, we've got the genes...lol

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by obedience4(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sapphire94:
Yes. He is 70. Charly Boy is older than him. grin

He always feels like he is talking to some mannequins that don’t think.

Na football age be that
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by richie240: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Iyatostrong:
Even if you are 250yrs old. We need your brain, Nigeria needs your services.
Asiwaju lokan!
Asiwaju Presidency Confirmed = APC!
Loud it biko!
cool

--------------------------------------------------

jaxxy:
Heard he's 87
C'mon taaa dia!
So u want to reduce his age abi?
President-in-waiting Tinubu is 120 years old and we raikam raidat!
May God's children live long enuff to enjoy d fruit of their labor!

Anybody that prays for d downfall of Gods children..... thunder, where u dey?
cool
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Trill1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Kaiser20: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu can never be 70 years, and if he is really 70, that means his 30 years daily intake of illicit cocaine and Heroine has really destroyed his physical and mental health.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by ozonelayer79: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
If he likes he should dine and wine with Kuka a million times, he can't deceive us. What he is doing now is damage control. We are not buying this prank.We have rejected him outrightly.
Re: I’m 70, Few Months Older Than Kukah, Tinubu Restates Readiness To Serve Nigeria by Iyatostrong(f): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Even if you are 250yrs old. We need your brain, Nigeria needs your services. Asiwaju lokan! Asiwaju Presidency Confirmed = APC!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn / Orlu: The Untold Story / John James Akpan Udoedeghe Expelled From APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.