Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Who Is A Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Prostitute (697 Views)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Prostitute by Patxyz: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dictionary definition of the word prostitute:a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment. Will i be judged wrongly if I classify those that fall into this categories as prostitute

a) Those that date married men for money
b) Those that are into multiple relationship
c) Those that can make love to a total stranger without building relationships first
d) Those that can be easily arrange by friends to colleagues, friends and brothers for a short term relationship.

I need answers please because I was telling a girl that any girl that can sleep with a man and expect payment is a prostitute and she was very angry with me. That prostitute is different from that

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Prostitute by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Patxyz:
Dictionary definition of the word prostitute:a person, in particular a woman, who engages in sexual activity for payment. Will i be judged wrongly if I classify those that fall into this categories as prostitute

d) Those that can be easily arrange by friends to colleagues, friends and brothers for a short term relationship.

I need answers please because I was telling a girl that any girl that can sleep with a man and expect payment is a prostitute and she was very angry with me. That prostitute is different from that

sadly, oloshoes will try to make you believe that they are not prostitutes because of this or that....but the reality is that: ANY PERSON who has sex with someone because of money/gift or even a job, is a prostitute that was PAID FOR SEX!

c) Those that can make love to a total stranger without building relationships first

dont mistake women who like to be fukced by everybody (sluts/Nymphos) with women who have sex for money.
many women out there love to be fukced and are only loyal to a good dikc.
women who are in multiple r/ship and women into quick hookup where SEX is the only benefit, should not be considered prostitutes, but instead should be considered sluts/nymphos/loose women

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Patxyz: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
My brother girls now see sex for money as a way of life and if you address them with the right name "PROSTITUTE" they will start misbehaving
Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Nonexisting1: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
80% of the gender with breast and nyash between the ages of 16 and 45 in this country now are part time oloshos. The rest 20% are the fulltime ones. If you want non olosho vaginarians within that age bracket, go to the cemetery.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Patxyz: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Hahahaha. Your analysis is something else
Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Patxyz:

A prostitute is anyone who is single but have had multiple sexual partners. A whore_ (Olosho) is anyone who exchange money for sex.

An Olosho is better than a prostitute. How do I mean?

You find prostitutes in relationships, while you find oloshos anywhere ready to bargain with any potential client.
Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Fahvvy: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
OP...
A prostitu.te is a person (usually female) that exchanges s.ex for ANY benefit (usually monetary related)...

Se.x for grades...
Se.x for jobs...
Se.x for promotion or a raise...

Even girls who expect men to pay their transport after having se.x are prostitut.es undecided...

From the above definition, it is safe to say that almost every female out there is a prostitu.te undecided....
Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Patxyz: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Any girl who takes money after sex have defined the relationship by herself. MTN BIZ
Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Tegabadguy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Patxyz:

any girl that can sleep with any man and collect moni is ashawo
Re: Who Is A Prostitute by Patxyz: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Brother they won't agree with this fact. Our girls are becoming too lazy because they believe that money will definitely come once they nack

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would You Stay In A Relationship If He Fails To Support You Financially / Film Director Shares Naaked Tape Of Upcoming Actress / I Don't Know How To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.