Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids (618 Views)

Why Do People Get Married With Someone They Saw "Red Flags" / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 6:55am On May 16, 2023
Children usually misbehave and that usually result in parents flogging them for them to have sense.most times when parents flog them ,it usually result in the parents getting injured themselves with dislocation in the hand and other injuries.To me o,I think it is kind of spiritual, what do you think.
These kids have angels protecting them so if you strike the kids,the angels strike you back.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Jakumo(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2023
guobe:
Children usually misbehave and that usually result in parents flogging them for them to have sense.most times times when parents flog them ,it usually result in the parents getting injured themselves with dislocation in the hand and other injuries.To me o,I think it is kind of spiritual, what do you think.

Anybody who beats up a child under any pretext DESERVES to die of a phucking heart attack in the process, or at least injure their eyes and be rendered blind for that horrible crime against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 7:00am On May 16, 2023
Jakumo:

Anybody who beats up a child under any pretext DESERVES to die of a phucking heart attack in the process, or at least injure their eyes and be rendered blind for that horrible crime against humanity.
ah for real but in Africa beating up a child is normal.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Jakumo(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2023
guobe:
ah for real but in Africa beating up a child is normal.

When Barrister Raji Fahsola was governor of Lagos State, he OUTLAWED the beating of children in schools, workplaces, and in homes.

Raji Fashola is in my humble opinion the greatest, most compassionate political figure ever to have assumed office in Nigeria.

Raji Fashola is the president Nigeria deserves in the fullness of time. A seasoned barrister at law, and Senior Advocate of Nigeria SAN of truly rare pedigree, Fashola is an iridescent diamond amid acres and acres of plain gravel.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by MrAgbako: 7:06am On May 16, 2023
Nothing spiritual about it.

It's lack of exercise or aging due to many dead body cells

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 7:10am On May 16, 2023
Jakumo:

When Abrrister Raji Fahsola was governor of Lagos State, he OUTLAWED the beating of children in schools, workplaces, and in homes.

Raji Fashola is in my humble opinion the greatest, most compassionate political figure ever to have assumed office in Nigeria.

Raji Fashola is the president Nigeria deserves in the fullness of time. A seasoned barrister at law, and Senior Advocate of Nigeria SAN of truly rare pedigree, Fashola is an iridescent diamond amid acres and acres of plain gravel.
why is the law not adhered to now.kids are still being flogged even in Government schools.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 7:10am On May 16, 2023
MrAgbako:
Nothing spiritual about it.

It's lack of exercise or aging due to many dead body cells
if you say so but there are things the eyes can't see and you can't explain.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Jakumo(m): 7:12am On May 16, 2023
guobe:
why is the law not adhered to now.kids are still being flogged even in Government schools.

All those bastards beating children in Lagos state deserve to be prosecuted and jailed. So sad that a law that has been formalized on the books in Lagos State is being ignored and violated so blatantly. I am deeply saddened to see the legacy of Raji Fahsola being trashed in such a barbaric way.
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by jeff1993: 7:15am On May 16, 2023
Some topic are just plain dumb like the posters
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2023
Despite all the flogging, we are still the most corrupt nation. High rate of internet fraud, hook up.

Flogging never actually worked.

Many parents flogg and gave up. Children revolt and fight back. Children become more dangerous and beast mode is activated.

Alot of children want to stay away from home.

At the end the flogging will at a point be needless. That is when most parent use the real parenting skills of advise and pleading.

You can not flog an 18 year old. He will fight you.

I think real parenting is the ability to use the other forms of effective punishment and reward approach. Because advise is the best.

In school the most notorious are still the most flogged. Did they stop being notorious? No.

The most pampered are more willing to excel academically.

In parenting, the ability to use the carrot and stick approach effectively works to a very large extent.

Children get use to beating and it becomes ineffective.

At a point you would not be able to beat that child. What will you do?

This is Africa where we we teach morals to children and encourage corruption of adults

Spits

A father will advise his children not to steal while he loots his place of work.

Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Jakumo(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2023
jeff1993:
Some topic are just plain dumb like the posters

Obviously, you support the brutalization of children, so your scornful response is understandable. Have a good day sir, and try not to murder any children today.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Jakumo(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Despite all the flogging, we are still the most corrupt nation. High rate of internet fraud, hook up.

Flogging never actually worked.

Many parents flogg and gave up. Children revolt and fight back. Children become more dangerous and beast mode is activated.

Alot of children want to stay away from home.

At the end the flogging will at a point be needless. That is when most parent use the real parenting skills of advise and pleading.

You can not flog an 18 year old. He will fight you.

I think real parenting is the ability to use the other forms of effective punishment and reward approach. Because advise is the best.

In school the most notorious are still the most flogged. Did they stop being notorious? No.

The most pampered are more willing to excel academically.

In parenting, the ability to use the carrot and stick approach effectively works to a very large extent.

Children get use to beating and it becomes ineffective.

At a point you would not be able to beat that child. What will you do?

This is Africa where we we teach morals to children and encourage corruption of adults

Spits

Good thing you are far away or you'd have been grabbed by me in a giant bear hug. You are a forward-thinking modern man of deep social conscience and a philosopher of the caliber that renews my faith in Africa. Thank you, sir. Thank you for this post.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by gannod(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy it is mostly because of the anger parents use in flogging them. I am talking from personal experience. However, I think parents should calm down when disciplining their children in order not to cause irreparable damage

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 7:59am On May 16, 2023
Jakumo:

Good thing you are far away or you'd have been grabbed by me in a giant bear hug. You are a forward-thinking modern man of deep social conscience and a philosopher of the caliber that renews my faith in Africa. Thank you, sir. Thank you for this post.
his post was well articulated
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 8:00am On May 16, 2023
gannod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy it is mostly because of the anger parents use in flogging them. I am talking from personal experience. However, I think parents should calm down when disciplining their children in order not to cause irreparable damage
I think so too though sometimes the kids can be unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Nice2023(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2023
Anger is the reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 5:42pm On May 16, 2023
Nice2023:
Anger is the reason.
frustration too
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 16, 2023
Reminds me of my brother in law back in 2021, he attempted to beat up his 17 years old son, but the boy decided to fight back for the first time.. After overpowering his father, he immediately left the house and my sister found his father, her husband on the floor... grin grin grin... We back at home didn't know anything about the fight.

My brother in law only called me asking if I had any painkillers because he wasn't feeling well, that he overworked himself.. grin grin grin.. I told him that I had some and he sent my niece to come and get them for him because their house isn't that far from our family house... We only heard later that he was beaten up by his son while he was in the process of attempting to beat up the boy..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Reminds me of my brother in law back in 2021, he attempted to beat up his 17 years old son, but the boy decided to fight back for the first time.. After overpowering his father, he immediately left the house and my sister found his father, her husband on the floor... grin grin grin... We back at home didn't know anything about the fight.

My brother in law only called me asking if I had any painkillers because he wasn't feeling well, that he overworked himself.. grin grin grin.. I told him that I had some and he sent my niece to come and get them for him because their house isn't that far from our family house... We only heard later that he was beaten up by his son while he was in the process of attempting to beat up the boy..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol 17 years old have grabies angels o on their side lol
Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 16, 2023
It's not funny, but when you think about it, it's kinda funny..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
guobe:
Lol 17 years old have grabies angels o on their side lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most People Get Injured When Flogging Their Kids by guobe: 8:36pm On May 16, 2023
Samantha124:
It's not funny, but when you think about it, it's kinda funny..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
it is ,he has been beating the boy from childhood and he wants to continue with the boy at 17 now.haba now that's not fair.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Landlord please get in-touch / "I Accidentally Stabbed My Girlfriend During An Argument":Killaboi Confesses / How Many Of You Homebase People Have Been To London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.