Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) (4203 Views)

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faithful007:
I never said the US ranks first or first ten. Other first world countries top the US in some social indices such as healthcare, inequality, crime rate etc. The US also tops or ranks high in factors such as economy, salaries, cost of living, research and innovation etc.

What I said is that the US health care quality is far better than Brazil. The US ranks 18 while Brazil sits at a sorry 70. Why are you afraid of showing it? Brazil is even lower than many South American countries like Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, etc.

Only where you can find the usa occupying the number one spot is the making of war machines cheesy cheesy, that one them be baba. Cost of living? cheesy cheesy grin grin. you mean the quality of life? This boy is even confused, usa ranks number 19.Now you are trying to deny what you said after I busted you with facts grin grin, look at the circled part in that screenshot,you typed it not me, what if Brazil is number 70,see this boy sha, nigeria is number 144 how about that?

70 out of 167 is a very good number and I commend Brazil, their president don't travel to London to treat himself, it is done here in brazil.abeg today na Sunday,Long live the Federal Republic of Brazil grin grin grin.. Tchau Tchau.

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Regex: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
pansophist:
The people that mostly immigrate to the US are mostly third world citizens, hardly you'll see someone from a wealthy European countries like western Europe or the nordics eager to move to Yankee.

Personally you can't even pay me to live in the US, na suffer full there. More Americans are giving up their nationality than any other developed countries, that should tell you something. Life in Mexico is well peacefully.

Guy you said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Regex:

Guy you said my mind.

If na me talk am them go say I say beef America grin
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Regex: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

If na me talk am them go say I say beef America grin

Guy a lot of people find it hard to believe when I tell them I don't like America. They think I'm joking. I was presented with UK and America, and I chose UK. Guy I no like America at all I mean the country USA.

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Regex:

Guy a lot of people find it hard to believe when I tell them I don't like America. They think I'm joking. I was presented with UK and America, and I chose UK. Guy I no like America at all I mean the country USA.

grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by ttmacoy: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Haha keep lying to yourself. We will believe you when you get the visa and visit and show us how shit the US is. You cant even get the visa in the first place lol.

We've asked you over and over how to move to Brazil and you can't tell us, he is probably illegal there lol. All he will say is go to the embassy and have money in your account.

You claim the US is hated in Brazil yet they pour in every year illegally through the Mexico border lol. Keep decieving yourself.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/brazilian-immigrants-united-states

walkbrazil4k:

What is this one saying? Abeg shift, jealous of what? What is in the USA that is not in brazil?

Do they have free health care in America?

Look, i am closer to America but I don't want to live in America and I can never live in America, I don't like America, must we all like America?you need to grow up America is not what you see on TV.

Brazil is my dream country not America.

Are you surprised that we have people that do not like America? Well, welcome to the club because I am not alone.

To educate you more the USA is not really loved in South America because of all the atrocities they committed in this region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moving To Ghana For Greener Pastures Might Be The Best Option For Nigerians / Don't Go To Denmark! / Anyone Been To Belize Before? I've Got A Couple Of Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.