Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) (4177 Views)

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Laggafin: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nawa o.. so even travelling out now na scam.. dis one Wen America de run comot show say e don choke worldwide grin
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:
Nawa o.. so even travelling out now na scam.. dis one Wen America de run comot show say e don choke worldwide grin

They are facing inflation in America but they would over come it and it is mostly because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Laggafin: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

They are facing inflation in America but they would over come it and it is mostly because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
So why are the citizens there impatient and migrating in droves??
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Laggafin:

So why are the citizens there impatient and migrating in droves??

Suffer no master Americans for body like nigerians grin
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Funny enough Nigerians see Mexico as a shithole. I used to look down on Latin American countries till I started looking for work there and was so astonished. These guys have gone very far. I am learning portugese at the moment and lemme see how it goes. The ease of permanent residency and citizenship is very attractive and no hassle to get visa.

5 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Laggafin: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Suffer no master Americans for body like nigerians grin

Hahaha.. e choke oo
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by BeanmanX(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

You can find it on aj+ on Facebook
Thanks... smiley
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by DrBrainstorm(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin
Veggieseedies:

Yawoo yawoo
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Funny enough Nigerians see Mexico as a shithole. I used to look down on Latin American countries till I started looking for work there and was so astonished. These guys have gone very far. I am learning Spanish at the moment and lemme see how it goes. The ease of permanent residency and citizenship is very attractive and no hassle to get visa.

90% of Nigerians are so ignorant of South America, imagine one boy on Nairaland calling Brazil a poor and unknown country, Brazil that produces airplanes, 3rd largest after Boeing and airbus, the ignorance is so annoying.

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
I thought you were eyeing Canada, what changed?
tensazangetsu20:
Funny enough Nigerians see Mexico as a shithole. I used to look down on Latin American countries till I started looking for work there and was so astonished. These guys have gone very far. I am learning Spanish at the moment and lemme see how it goes. The ease of permanent residency and citizenship is very attractive and no hassle to get visa.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
onyeadurunujoel:
I thought you were eyeing Canada, what changed?

I have never said this cheesy cheesy. I don't even visit the express entry thread.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by DAramis: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
gaby:

Thank God say humans no be God...

Dem for don decide to turn off our oxygen tey tey

Or worst case scenario, dey will bill us its usage per second. Imagine you waking up, and you are told your oxygen bill for month of September is 30 pounds. How much come be our salary for Nigeria na? undecided
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

90% of Nigerians are so ignorant of South America, imagine one boy on Nairaland calling Brazil a poor and unknown country, Brazil that produces airplanes, 3rd largest after Boeing and airbus, the ignorance is so annoying.

Honestly you can't blame them. Knowledge of the global south is from movies like narcos. It's all drug cartels and all. That's what people just think. I also used to think like that till I got into tech and discovered this people have gone so far ahead of Africans. In the world only Africans are suffering terribly. The same Brazil has a minimum wage if 500 USD and they pay unemployment benefits. Which African country has that?

7 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by ibechris(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
gaby:
Who even came up with this idea of visas I don't understand.

The same way they sat and decided to invent guns...to what end I ask...

We all see the result today...

Life wey everybody for dey live and enjoy freely without any hassles or barriers, dem decide to fence am...

Same USA.

Nonsense humans...

Thank God say humans no be God...

Dem for don decide to turn off our oxygen tey tey
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by emmyN(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Funny enough Nigerians see Mexico as a shithole. I used to look down on Latin American countries till I started looking for work there and was so astonished. These guys have gone very far. I am learning portugese at the moment and lemme see how it goes. The ease of permanent residency and citizenship is very attractive and no hassle to get visa.

How do you make your applications to firms there? Most I've tried on Angellist decline applications due to difference in timezones.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
emmyN:

How do you make your applications to firms there? Most I've tried on Angellist decline applications due to difference in timezones.
Use LinkedIn but you need to know how to speak their languages either Spanish or Portuguese as interviews are in those.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by SavageBoy: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I think people generally look down on south america and I don't know why. While searching for something online, I came across Uruguay. The little I read about it seemed very nice. I'm sure it would be a very nice place to live in, I haven't done my full research yet... But what do you know and can you say about Uruguay?
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by emmyN(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Use LinkedIn but you need to know how to speak their languages either Spanish or Portuguese as interviews are in those.

Ah, I'm not ready for that yet. Most of the job adds I saw were in english, so I supposed they had companies that used english mainly for their communications. I've tried Linkedin before though, but their job adds never pop up in my notification. I get the most notifications from companies in US, followed in close succession by those in UK, very few from Netherlands, and nothing from Mexico.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by ttmacoy: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2022
So when are you going to visit the US and show us how crap it is there with your own eyes?

walkbrazil4k:

I tell you, I have always said this all the time, I can never live in America, I can only visit but Instead of wasting my money to go take pictures in America, I would just go to Bogota or Santiago enjoy my life and come back to Brazil grin or I can even go to the South of Brazil and relax cheesy, gone are those days when we use to love America, we know the truth now.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by pansophist(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2022
The people that mostly immigrate to the US are mostly third world citizens, hardly you'll see someone from a wealthy European countries like western Europe or the nordics eager to move to Yankee.

Personally you can't even pay me to live in the US, na suffer full there. More Americans are giving up their nationality than any other developed countries, that should tell you something. Life in Mexico is well peacefully.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Faithful007: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I tell you, I have always said this all the time, I can never live in America, I can only visit but Instead of wasting my money to go take pictures in America, I would just go to Bogota or Santiago enjoy my life and come back to Brazil grin or I can even go to the South of Brazil and relax cheesy, gone are those days when we use to love America, we know the truth now.
Most of your statements are just based on bias and jealously. If not, the US won't live rent free on your head. Most legal migrants into the US are from Europe and the First World.

The US pays one of the highest salaries in the world for skilled workers more than any first world country. That's why people move. Nobody relocates for tourism.

People who move to Mexico are low income earners or remote workers who want to take advantage of lower living costs or want a new feel.

2 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by SavageBoy: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2022
pansophist:
The people that mostly immigrate to the US are mostly third world citizens, hardly you'll see someone from a wealthy European countries like western Europe or the nordics eager to move to Yankee.

Personally you can't even pay me to live in the US, na suffer full there. More Americans are giving up their nationality than any other developed countries, that should tell you something. Life in Mexico is well peacefully.

But you will still see one low life from a deep shit hole country of ours calling Mexico and Brazil a shit hole

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Faithful007: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2022
pansophist:

Is this a joke? The US has the highest number of first world immigrants.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by pansophist(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2022
SavageBoy:

But you will still see one low life from a deep shit hole country of ours calling Mexico and Brazil a shit hole

How can Nigeria be powerful than a country (Brasil) that it's citizens can visit more countries on earth a shithole?

A country that is among the top five exporter of foods globally a shithole? A lot of the frozen chicken that we consume in Africa are imported from Brazil.

Brazil that makes plane, a giant in South America and amongst the world top 15 economies. With free health care for it's citizen a shithole?

Brazil that even though has comparable population to naija, is bigger about nine times in land mass and at least triple our GDP without oil a shit hole?

Where is that person that compare naija to Brazil? Make I swear for am.

11 Likes

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faithful007:
Most of your statements are just based on bias and jealously. If not, the US won't live rent free on your head. Most legal migrants into the US are from Europe and the First World.

The US pays one of the highest salaries in the world for skilled workers more than any first world country. That's why people move. Nobody relocates for tourism.

People who move to Mexico are low income earners or remote workers who want to take advantage of lower living costs or want a new feel.

What is this one saying? Abeg shift, jealous of what? What is in the USA that is not in brazil?

Do they have free health care in America?

Look, i am closer to America but I don't want to live in America and I can never live in America, I don't like America, must we all like America?you need to grow up America is not what you see on TV.

Brazil is my dream country not America.

Are you surprised that we have people that do not like America? Well, welcome to the club because I am not alone.

To educate you more the USA is not really loved in South America because of all the atrocities they committed in this region.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Faithful007: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

What is this one saying? Abeg shift, jealous of what? What is in the USA that is not in brazil?

Do they have free health care in America?

Look, i am closer to America but I don't want to live in America and I can never live in America, I don't like America, must we all like America?you need to grow up America is not what you see on TV.

Brazil is my dream country not America.

Are you surprised that we have people that do not like America? Well, welcome to the club because I am not alone.

To educate you more the USA is not really loved in South America because of all the atrocities they committed in this region.
I don't see the US on TV. Free healthcare merely a thing of policy. US can implement free healthcare if the right can agree to raise taxes or spend government money on health. What you should be talking about is the quality of health care which the US obviously leads.

Inferiority complex is troubling you. Have you ever seen an American start talking about how he/she is better than Brazilians? Focus on your country and stop measuring erection size with America. Brazil and the US are friendly countries contrary to your statements. Don't carry your Nigerian bad energy there.

1 Like

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faithful007:
I don't see the US on TV. Free healthcare merely a thing of policy. US can implement free healthcare if the right can agree to raise taxes or spend government money on health. What you should be talking about is the quality of health care which the US obviously leads.

Inferiority complex is troubling you. Have you ever seen an American start talking about how he/she is better than Brazilians? Focus on your country and stop measuring erection size with America. Brazil and the US are friendly countries contrary to your statements. Don't carry your Nigerian bad energy there.

Bla bla bla, then let the usa implement the free health care and stop their people from dying or crossing the border to Mexico to buy insulin , You are obviously too slow to understand what is going on in this region and why would I blame you, for sure you are those that worship America, well guess what I don't and you can't force me to worship America, it is annoying, is the usa a great country, no doubt.. But I can't live in America and I have talked about this openly, I prefer Canada.

Is it by force to love and worship America? I say I won't, stop pushing,there is nothing like inferiority complex here you are obviously the one suffering from the American mirage syndrome.

Friendly nations don't hack the phone of the president of a friendly nation, yes the usa hacked the phone of the Brazilian president and if you think everyone one in South America love America then I won't even respond anymore because you are just brainwashed by CNN,you have your own ideology and I have mine,Nigerian bad energy you say... Well, I don't even see myself as a Nigerian anymore sorry.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faithful007:

Is the usa really leading in the quality of health care? Do they have the best health care in the world? I don't see them on this list, you see that American mirage that i am talking about? Even you the American worshiper don't even know, guy rest and stop watching CNN, so if you were living in brazil you for Don pass road enter America, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, calm down wetin day America day Brazil,just enjoy life if you are in a country that works like Brazil,I am done with you.

Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Faithful007: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Bla bla bla, then let the usa implement the free health care and stop their people from dying or crossing the border to Mexico to buy insulin , You are obviously too slow to understand what is going on in this region and why would I blame you, for sure you are those that worship America, well guess what I don't and you can't force me to worship America, it is annoying, is the usa a great country, no doubt.. But I can't live in America and I have talked about this openly, I prefer Canada.

Is it by force to live and worship America? I say I won't, stop pushing,there is nothing like inferiority complex here you are obviously the one suffering from the American mirage syndrome.

Friendly nations don't hack the phone of the president of a friendly nation, yes the usa hacked the phone of the Brazilian president and if you think everyone one in South America love America then I won't even respond anymore because you are just brainwashed by CNN,you have your own ideology and I have mine,Nigerian bad energy you say... Well, I don't even see myself as a Nigerian anymore sorry.
Clown, so it was the U.S government that hacked his phone right?

It's funny how you can't just get America out of your mouth. US living literally in your head. Have you heard Americans calling Brazil overrated?

If America is overrated as you say, why not concentrate on your blog and stop crying about America bruh. Nobody said you should worship America. I said focus on your country.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Faithful007: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Is the usa really leading in the quality of health care? Do they have the best health care in the world? I don't see them on this list, you see that American mirage that i am talking about? Even you the American worshiper don't even know, guy rest and stop watching CNN, so if you were living in brazil you ft Don pass road enter America, cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, cam down wetin da America day Brazil, I am done with you.
I never said the US ranks first or first ten. Other first world countries top the US in some social indices such as healthcare, inequality, crime rate etc. The US also tops or ranks high in factors such as economy, salaries, cost of living, research and innovation etc.

What I said is that the US health care quality is far better than Brazil. The US ranks 18 while Brazil sits at a sorry 70. Why are you afraid of showing it? Brazil is even lower than many South American countries like Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, etc.
Re: Irony:Americans Are Moving To Mexico But Mexicans Don't Want Them(photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Faithful007:
Clown, so it was the U.S government that hacked his phone right?

It's funny how you can't just get America out of your mouth. US living literally in your head. Have you heard Americans calling Brazil overrated?

If America is overrated as you say, why not concentrate on your blog and stop crying about America bruh. Nobody said you should worship America. I said focus on your country.

You really have the Nigerian bad energy that you are carrying about, is buharis government touching you? cheesy, I said I don't see myself as a Nigerian anymore, do you even read? and why the hell do you think you can tell me what to do? I can do whatever the f I want OK, you attacked me first and now you are crying.

Yes boy the usa government hacked the phone of a siting Brazilian president, why am I even wasting my time replying you.

Go online and see what Americans say about Brazil, you can't tell me what to say, I talk about international politics, which you obviously know nothing about, truth is, everywhere you look you see the footprints of America, so we just talk about America sorry.

Why don't you focus on campaigning for your 2023 elections,instead of worshiping your colonial master. I am done educating you maybe the screenshot will help you. Now will you apologise on behalf of your America for the phone hacking grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My December In Ghana, Four Things I Realized: A Nairalanders Experience. / Yuletide: LASG Says Law Banning Boat Operations After 7pm Is Still In Place / Air Travel Versus Road Travel In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.