Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are (267 Views)

Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money / While BMC And NL Are Worshiping Bill Gates, Americans Are Tearing Him Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Kwem(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Here's the trick You guys don't understand about these people ..

Abdul and his conny characters. Some of his motive with that comment, let me break it down...

He is indirectly telling Bat man and his cronies here that they should pay him for support...

He is indirectly advertising himself to the Agbadorians for use.

He is a known BMC so the highest bidder can aquire him now..

Bomshort man AKA mikano man have beamed his searchlight for any decampeee and the price for any online MC have increased..

LP to aso Villa please stay obi-dient

Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by slimfit1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubu has not condemned the killers of Deborah. Tinubu has always looked the other way when we are being killed because he doesn't want to anger Buhari and Northerners, that is a sign of a leader you should run away from we don't need that now.
Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Abdul05: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
How many times will l tell you guys that

propaganda wouldn't help obi... grin cheesy

I haven't seen or heard any good thing obi did in anambra while in office that can stop me from not supporting tinubu.. grin grin

To prove or show their spade works tinubu is still the best, cheesy grin

If obi is worse atiku is bad to me.. grin

According to what l said " l don tire " l meant that why tinubu news on this forum all the time .. grin

What about atiku ..why don't you guys mock him for once as you have been doing to tinubu... On second thought.. grin

I remain batified grin grin

And for those supporting tinibu on this forum l pray fervently God should crown their efforts.

Once again l am batified for life.. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Kwem(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:
How many times will l tell you guys that

propaganda wouldn't help obi... grin cheesy

I haven't seen or heard any good thing obi did in anambra while in office that can stop me from not supporting tinubu.. grin grin

To prove or show their spade works tinubu is still the best, cheesy grin

If obi is worse atiku is bad to me.. grin

According to what l said " l don tire " l meant that why tinubu news on this forum all the time .. grin

What about atiku ..why don't you guys mock him for once as you have been doing to tinubu... On second thought.. grin

I remain batified grin grin

And for those supporting tinibu on this forum l pray fervently God should crown ur efforts.

Once again l am batified for life.. grin cheesy cheesy

Have you seen the thing grin
Abdul ma guy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Abdul05: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kwem:

Have you seen the thing grin
Abdul ma guy cheesy
l remain batified for life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Kwem(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:
l remain batified for life grin grin
I know you will remain batified once the intent of that particular comment is achieved looool

Ma guy, you're not stupid after all.. work for the pay, we'll understand.

Abdul ma guy, you know what to do that day (Winks)
Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Abdul05: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kwem:
I know you will remain batified once the intent of that particular comment is achieved looool

Ma guy, you're not stupid after all.. work for the pay, we'll understand.

Abdul ma guy, you know what to do that day (Winks)

Forget about that...

Are you now saying that those that are supporting their candidates in this forum are all paid...

Think of it how many Nigerians would tinubu pay to cling on that power..?

200 million Nigerians to you abi.. or 100m grin

It is not possible.. l like him not cos he is from South West but cos of his spade work. grin
Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Kwem(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

Forget about that...

Are you now saying that those that are supporting their candidates in this forum are all paid...

Think of it how many Nigerians would tinubu pay to cling on that power..?

200 million Nigerians to you abi.. or 100m grin

It is not possible.. l like him not cos he is from South West but cos of his spade work. grin
Don't make me teach you the job you're paid to do Abdul...

Don't you know how much he made from drug business....

Common say another thing grin
Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Abdul05: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kwem:

Don't make me teach you the job you're paid to do Abdul...

Don't you know how much he made from drug business....

Common say another thing grin

This one wey you talk na just hear say.. grin
Re: Just In: Expose BMC And Bat Supporters Are by Kwem(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

This one wey you talk na just hear say.. grin

you have further confirmed, to support and market Tinibu is not easy. shocked

Like I told you... You know what to do on that day Abdul..

If people 'SAN' like kayomo abi na wetin be en name self could turn to Tinibu after all he accuse him of, who is my little Abdul?? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Obi Has Raised The Bar For President / How APC VP Candidate, Shettima Made Poor Igbo Boy He Met In Abuja Successful / ASUU Strike: Buhari Told Us Not To Sign Agreement Govt Cannot Implement, Says Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.