Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 (26886 Views)

Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 / Mohammed Wushishi Is Dead (Former Chief Of Army Staff Dies At 81)! / Alex Akinyele Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Dapagun: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sent special birthday goodwill message to Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God on his 81 birthday anniversary.

The President-elect in his goodwill message noted that Pastor Adeboye has been a tremendous blessing to Nigeria, Africa and the world with his ministerial work as an influential preacher and leader.

Tinubu in a statement by his Media Office, signed by Media Adviser, Mr. Tunde Rahman, noted with excitement his personal and family relationship with Pastor Adeboye from the time he was Governor of Lagos State and how the annual Lagos State Thanksgiving Service started by his administration has continued to be conducted till date by the Redeemed Church leader.

"Today, I rejoice with Pastor E.A. Adeboye on his special day and praise God on his behalf for the privilege to see his 81st birthday in good health and even greater commitment to the work of God as the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God worldwide.

"As a minister of the gospel, Baba Adeboye has been an exemplary model whose teachings and counsel have continued to serve as moderating and stabilising influence in our country.

"On behalf of my family, I wish Baba Adeboye many glorious years in the service of God and the unfailing service to humanity. Happy birthday."

Tunde Rahman
Media Office of the President-Elect
March 2, 2023
https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-extols-pastor-adeboyes-virtues-at-81/

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Boyewu: 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Congrats to baba.

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Fut9ure: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
All these fuckkking men of God

They think they are smart

Adeboye led a protest and prayer walk during Jonathan era

But he kept mute in this election
Before anyone quote me I'm a Bini
Not igbo

This was not a time for games
It was a time for redemption after what we went through during Buhari's tenure...the incessant travel alone...we all were shouting especially the yorubas that he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo..now we have obi. What suddenly changed

That we are the most Liberal and accommodating and not tribalistic bullshit will no longer fly..any of my yorubas friend that say that shit I'm gonna slap the hell out of that person

This election revealed that yorubas are too tribalistic and they are the problem of Nigeria

The funny thing was that obi was not an igbo project
It was we the South south that ginger the igbos
We the South South saw the four candidates and chose obi because non of the four candidates are our brothers so we are the ones to choose without biased And petty sentiments...

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Tribal: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Indeed, he's a Great Man of God that refused to allow the Slanderous Threathens and viltrolitic Bad-mouthing from the headless chickens Obidenses Guilt-Trippers to make him fear as they made Billionaire Obi Cubana that advised them to be Humble fear. I was so disappointed in Obi Cubana when he quickly deleted the Tweets as they started Threatening him. A real Man is known to Stand firm on the unharmful thing he said but he behaved like a lil' Bitch by cowering in.

233 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Helpfromabove1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Give Honour to who Honour is due

252 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by PythonPros: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Interesting. Explains quite a lot

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Omoawoke: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
angry

Lagosians,

I have never seen a forum as partial as this and we won’t keep quiet.
We dey on our own jeje when MODs push anti Sanwo Olu thread to front page that people should vote out Sanwo olu. Simply because some people are angry, then we should make irrational decisions and vote out a competent governor while voting for a tribal bigot with no leadership experience to run the 4th largest economy in Africa
Here’s the thread; https://www.nairaland.com/7591033/obidients-get-ready-retire-sanwo-olu

Evidence of Chinedu Rhodes Water vapor has been trending since yesterday and MOD refused to push to front page because Chinedu is Seun’s friend.
We won’t keep quiet
We won’t hand over Lagos to a tribal bigot, and a Biafra secessionist

https://www.nairaland.com/7592810/labour-party-candidate-denounce-yoruba

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Karlifate: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Happy birthday sir.

209 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Goodconcept78: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
BABA ADEBOYE THE GREAT

JAGABAN is HERE !

311 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Moh247: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
cool

I knew Obi the cultist would fail when his goon started attacking Pastor Adeboye for no just cause

Lucifer and his demons got casted out due to arrogance

Sodom and Gomorrah perrished because they felt wiser in their folly

I deeply feel sorry for Zombidiots in these coming months as Karma is warming up an unpleasant rewards for their unruly behavior toward people who don't support them

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by sammy329(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Happy Birthday to Baba E.A. Adeboye

And congratulations to Mr. President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by eneye1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
olivegirl:
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
Mumu

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Nairalander248: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
tongue
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Throwback: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
The barbarians would soon arrive to curse all those who did not support the charlatan they had condemned when he was a failed Governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where all my nubreed 'Ekpa's' at?
I know some bunch of sorry loosers will come here to villify this elder in the Church for not endorsing their candidate.
If we can knock on his door in Finland, we can reach for you in your naija hole.
Respect the rule of law...meanwhile, ENIOLA BADMUS ANKARA IS SELLING HOT (Madam Obi don buy her own, if you know you know)

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Ayo25: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Adeboye and Tinubu, the two most respected Yoruba men currently alive, not like one Segun from Ogun state grin

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by farem: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Dapagun:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-extols-pastor-adeboyes-virtues-at-81/

Nay!
You can't use Baba's birthday to cajole us. This will not last.
Another Certificate of RETURN awaits You!
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Seakay(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
So Tinubu is younger than Adeboye??
Wonders shall never end!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Happy birthday sir, God bless ur new age

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Isabi4lov: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
Adebaye at 81yrs cheesy

God bless your new age sir
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by sammy329(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2023
olivegirl:
Agbado republic neither igbo, hausa or yoruba. They are benefactor of this rotten system. Don't buy this idea of sectionalizing event again in Nigeria. They are about to concentrate talking to igbos as if to say it was only igbos that voted. Every tribe voted. So let everyone start telling them it wasn't only igbos that voted. This guy's have studied the system with their weaknesses. Average easterner always wish his or her name to be mentioned all the time. Now let igbos defeat this name calling and educate whoever wanted to bring up igbos voted him, that every tribe voted. This is the fact. I know there is always ukpabia asika, ndi Agbodo republic.
undecided undecided

Your candidate lost! Stop all these ranting don't be a sore loser

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by Greenwood18: 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin grin
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Igbo and those fake pastors claiming God told them Obi Will win can kiss my black ass.

Adeboye remained neutral. That's a MOG

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by judedwriter(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Even at 81, daddy Adeboye looks younger than president elect...

Isn’t God wonderful grin

God keep him for us o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by rollandben(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
With all the money Tinubu has, he still looks far older than Pastor Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by sofeo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir

More of God's grace upon your life.

Check my Signature
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by FoolaniHellman: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Yorubas are one!

Be it Christian or Muslim grin

Long Life Daddy G.O

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by tolumizzy(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
Criminal
Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by damble: 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
adara fun ooo asiwaju

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 by scholes23(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
You sure say dem nor be age mates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

185 Killed As Boko-Haram Fights With JTF / Ruqayyatu Rufai Joins ASUU Strike (Ex-education Minister) / Melaye Re-arrested Over Oduah's N225M Car Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.