Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 (7847 Views)

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 / Tinubu Extols Buratai’s Virtue, Describes Him As Role Model For Next Generation / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by sukkot: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Then Obituary will be around 85 to 90 years. grin
yes ooooo hehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Enkidu70: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by IbileIfe: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Nigerians voted for CHANGE in the 2015 presidential election when Nigeria was bad during the administration of the PDP and APC fulfilled their wish by CHANGING the country.
Simple question is Nigeria as it was before the election of President Buhari?

Next time when you ask for CHANGE, be specific.
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by lailo: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Zetty177x:
Isn't that Zulum? Anyway, APC campaigned with the slogan 'vote for change' with alot of promises and didn't fulfill any...I'm not believing any statement from APC
Didn't fulfil any? Hipocrite undecided
1. What of the revolution in nigeria railway sector e.g Lagos-Ibadan, Kaduna-Abuja, Warri-Itakpe? Hipocrite
2. What of social intervention programmes e.g N-power, monthly stipends for the vulnerables and low market women? Hipocrite
3. What of 2nd Niger bridge? Hipocrite
4. What of promise of electoral reforms e.g signing of new electoral bill that sees the recent free&fair Osun, Anambra and Ekiti elections. Hipocrite oshi
5. What of several federal road constructions and rehabilitations going on across the country? Hipocrite.
Are these not parts of their campaign promises and have been achieved? You just used the word NONE HAS BEEN FULFILLED, habba.......hipocrite shi
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Excaddet: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Successfulben: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
It won't be well with Tinubu, Shetima,the entire APC and the amotekuns for making Nigeria what it is today.
Zydote:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-extols-shettimas-virtues-at-56/
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by IrepChrist: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Spherica177:
lol, I can't say of anything being at stake of their presidency but don't be surprised they're likely to succeed Buhari

I am not well impressed with Obi's strategies so far except for his social media presence. He should leave the diasporas and return to grass root campaign especially the north.
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Burgerlomo: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Spherica177: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
IrepChrist:

I am not well impressed with Obi's strategies so far except for his social media presence. He should leave the diasporas and return to grass root campaign especially the north.
lol

Even if he comes back tomorrow to kickstart canvassing at the grassroot level he will not still win

Atiku is in the better position to win but the crisis in his party might give Tinubu an edge

Either Atiku or Tinubu will win the coming election
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by poj(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
nkemoma:
Druggie wey i know, no fit talk all this things. Im brain no fit coordinate this epistle

Ahhhh! Politics & sentiments apart. Tinubu is never a dullard. If you ain't been sarcastic with your comment, then you must be in your early 20's & you never bothered to know who Tinubu is. None of the candidate comes closer to him in terms of brilliance; even his enemies can attest to this fact.

Peace!
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by clothingonline(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
State autonomy we want

We sell men clothing lowest price in Nigeria pay on delivery
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Proudlyomonna: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Spherica177:
lol, I can't say of anything being at stake of their presidency but don't be surprised they're likely to succeed Buhari

The North has already rejected tinubu, infact before now tinubu is the most disliked politician up north,then his muslim-muslim agenda has already pitched him against the Christian community of this Country,plus every sane Nigerian knows that his apc is the greatest disaster to hit this Country,so dear everything is against tinubu and his terrorist friend shetima.
Up North the decision to follow atiku is already being clearly seen,they are even burning their brooms,some of their religious leaders are already preaching against apc cursing any finger that votes for apc.
Apc will be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Peters474: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2022
limeta:
Snake eyes jihadist
I don sight one wailer.
Hopeless third class citizen.
Nyamiri pussy trader.
Yeye developer.
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by olatuns2017: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2022

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by limeta(f): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Peters474:

I don sight one wailer.
Hopeless third class citizen.
Nyamiri pussy trader.
Yeye developer.

Your fake prophet the rapist
Child molester started the pussy trade
Do you want me to show you
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Spherica177: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

The North has already rejected tinubu, infact before now tinubu is the most disliked politician up north,then his muslim-muslim agenda has already pitched him against the Christian community of this Country,plus every sane Nigerian knows that his apc is the greatest disaster to hit this Country,so dear everything is against tinubu and his terrorist friend shetima.
Up North the decision to follow atiku is already being clearly seen,they are even burning their brooms,some of their religious leaders are already preaching against apc cursing any finger that votes for apc.
Apc will be crushed.
ok
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by nkemoma(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2022
poj:

Ahhhh! Politics & sentiments apart. Tinubu is never a dullard. If you ain't been sarcastic with your comment, then you must be in your early 20's & you never bothered to know who Tinubu is. None of the candidate comes closer to him in terms of brilliance; even his enemies can attest to this fact.

Peace!

Ogbeni,
The man has had his day. If it was druggie of 30 years ago, no competition..

But let me ask you, if you were worth N500m and had druggie as an uncle or a father, would you retire and watch him manage that money for you wit his current age and health challenges!?

We know your answer,,,,,, so why you guys pushing him forward to manage the lives of over 200m people!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Swears In New RECs Including APC Supporter / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master / Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.