Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Advice To New Gen Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Advice To New Gen Parents (186 Views)

My Advice To Fathers On Fathers Day. / My Advice To Young Marriage-able Ladies / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To New Gen Parents by Savagr(m): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello
To all our new generation parents, being intelligent was measured by being the top in the class, passing examinations successfully and answering questions in class. These made the intelligent ones feel oppressed and depressed because they aren't book smart and so aren't valued or rated.
But the best way to find out if your child is intelligent is engaging him/her in healthy conversation on certain issues. The 21st century mode of learning and education seems boring and obsolete coupled with the crude mode of teaching by teachers in our respective classes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Pastors Children Cannot Turn Devoted Saints? / It's Johnfaleks Born Day / After All's Said And Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.