Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide (3275 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Jayrockk: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Move the fxck on!!
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by melody91: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol sorry o... U still dey call her ur gf grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Nonexisting1: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2022
You simps say love is a beautiful thing so enjoy it with tears of joy. You are crying over a single cheating that you found out, what about the ones you weren't aware of. Do you know how many dicks her pussy swallowed in the last one month? Mugu, enjoy your pains in peace and stop lamenting. As for me, I sleep like a baby knowing that I don't love any and none loves me. Even those that have attempted to love me, I did advise them not to because this nigga here doesn't need love. Pussy and breast are all I need in a vaginarian and after having them, I bounce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Savedday: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Commit suicide and we have one less SIMP to worry about.

9ja girls, they are nothing but useless, all of them...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by fuckwell2080: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Stupid SIMP.MUMU.ASHAWO cheated on you wan die.What do you expect when you are dating OLOSHO.Even married women they go Bleep for outside clean mouth as.if notin happen hear you crying and dying over a PROSTITUTE,STREET BITCH.SIMP buckle up be a MAN not a SIMP if you choose to be a SIMP women go use you clean ground.Who quote me for telling op truth hug transformer.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by jeromestarks: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2022
officialJP:
Like right now am dying still cant believe it my chest is paining me.
We are over 7 billion on planet earth; we are too much. Please die. We need space and we need idiots like you to go so that the little resources can go round.
Say hi to Devi for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Koralords: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Do you need money for sniper?
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by adultpost10: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2022
officialJP:
sorry its normal
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Dabillion: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2022
My friend die and get the fvck out
officialJP:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by KimFab: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2022
Commit suicide because someone cheated on you?

grin You are funny o.

Maybe it's the first time they're cheating on you, and probably your first relationship.

Welcome to the cold, hard world.

Calm down, heal, and forge ahead. You'll get used to it. And e no go shake you again.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Dreamoftheendle: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2022
wouldn't it be wiser to kill her? _peter Griffin.

Anyhoo, WhatsApp spy app available at 2k only. see all of someone's WhatsApp messages without them knowing and join op . dm 90-50775-903. if interested in getting it
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Promoter2: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Stop referring to her as your gf, you will feel better
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by AishaDant(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
If I ever have a son like you, I’d exchange you for PS4.

Hahaha. This comment killed me smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Benwallt(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2022
Go ahead but don't kill the girl. She owes you nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by allytinted: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Mrscarter(f): 2:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Taba21:

You're funny ke I just heard you mentioned married.
The mistake Nigeria men makes is that planning to marry a Nigeria girl, unprepared.

If a man go through love with Nigeria women, he's going to learn in a hard way.

I only know one nigerian girl so i cant speak on what marrying one is like but i assume u get good ones aswell as bad ones just like any girl on the planet. Also u need realize nigeria is a tough place to live n lotsa naija girls don't have the luxury to date for just love alone as we do in countries like mine. But i do know i rather struggle with a man I love than to be rich with a man I dont but is easy for me to say that as i never had to truly worry bout where my next meal comes from or how im gonna buy basic necessities i need etc.
Is there much employment or money making opportunities for naija women over there?
Isn't it in ur culture that a man provides while the wife keeps the home cooks meals raises kids?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Das1mama: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Brother man !! Wetin u wan hear again ? wey comrades wey Côme b4 me never yan ?
Bro this life na give and take.. Pick your remains and push on like the man you are !! it takes time but definitely it Will heal !! Learn and Practice on how to live with it and be more careful and wise in your doings. Not everyone actually Know the Définition of LOVE and that's why most misplaced it with Love Rather than LUST. There Headache abeg !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Kenneth10110(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2022
officialJP:

commit suicide o mugu. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by NA1RALANDER(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Help us beat Azikiwe and Awolowo in hell..
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by fman(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=Taba21 post=116273661][/quote]
Let me add RIP too
For the simp
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by 3nity7: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mrscarter:

I only know one nigerian girl so i cant speak on what marrying one is like but i assume u get good ones aswell as bad ones just like any girl on the planet. Also u need realize nigeria is a tough place to live n lotsa naija girls don't have the luxury to date for just love alone as we do in countries like mine. But i do know i rather struggle with a man I love than to be rich with a man I dont but is easy for me to say that as i never had to truly worry bout where my next meal comes from or how im gonna buy basic necessities i need etc.
Is there much employment or money making opportunities for naija women over there?
Isn't it in ur culture that a man provides while the wife keeps the home cooks meals raises kids?
your writings makes so much sense that's why am following you. You see here in Nigeria, the economy is very bad. No employment, inflation and recession. All thanks to some unrepentant idiots. Nigeria girls are just a reflection of the economy hardship, that's why relationship these days are just poverty alleviation schemes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Smoketight007: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
I dy sell ropes and snipers, I still get sharp pocket knives for slitting your wrist, at a cheap and affordable price
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide by Taba21: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mrscarter:

90% of Nigeria girls have nothing to write about apart from fake lifestyle,ego and false pride.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Lite Up The Internet With Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures / No Girlfriend, No Wifey, Singular At 24yrs / My Girlfriend Lov Me And Is X Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.