Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi (28264 Views)

Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by tnerro1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Probably TB, hope his family members get tested cause it is contagious
Rip guy and ball in the court yard of the lord
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Godstiger(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
God protect us
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by HolyMan12: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by HolyMan12: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin
VeryWickedMan:
grin grin
A sharp guy somewhere don cashout
grin
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by ignis: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Most likely TB.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by ofuonyebi: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
May God save us all from sudden death ooo
whether by sickness or by anything the devil or enemy may try or plan!

arrows back to sender!!!
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by chigoziri2403(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Who confirmed that he was dead
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by crixlight2(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Those he visited or those in the place went to, should be interrogated.

He was probably poisoned.

R.I.P to him sad
Thunder fire you , you are blind to where it wrote that they found medicine with him , person wey dey okay dey carry drug for bag up and down
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Mogajunior(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Fit be turbeculosis,lung cancer or heart failure but slaves will say spiritual attack,lol
This is why I advice everyone to see a doctor once you are feeling Ill not praying to god for healing.
Being an Atheist is an absent of belief in deities. Blaspheming is far from it. So you are just a confused fellow.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mogajunior:
Being an Atheist is an absent of belief in deities. Blaspheming is far from it. So you are just a confused fellow.
Ogbeni so wetin come happen?
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Johel(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by AderogbaOmokeye: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Shancca: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Johel(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Fit be turbeculosis,lung cancer or heart failure but slaves will say spiritual attack,lol
This is why I advice everyone to see a doctor once you are feeling Ill not praying to god for healing.

Nah...TB doesn't just kill instantly,TB has its own process before killing a body..Heart failure...uhmm yeah,due to some toxic substance intake perhaps, spiritual attack?...well,I dunno...buh I think it's poison from a drug or food.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Absolutely correct, could also be suffering from Ashtma, or as a result of generator fumes and pollutions.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mogajunior:
grin grin grin so what are you? If he is confused...Chief judge.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Akharmony: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sad; anything is bound to happen in a country with good health insurance scheme, poor health facility and ignorance among people that God will takecare of everything even when it obvious ignorance is the cause
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by mrkings84(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
So the police moved the corpse to mortuary straight way. They didn't care to know what killed the man. What if it's a new desease of virus or something?

Of a truth Africa is 350 million years backwards just that African dinosaur.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Elbethel1: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Very sorrowful, this could have been the result of a protracted illness unattended to, since drugs were found in his possession. Anyway may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Allwell96: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Imagine if he had joined the taxi or someone gave him lift. Police would cashout...
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by klas(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
adecz:

Most likely an asthma patient❗️❗️

Do asthma patients cough blood?
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Hassanmaye(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
grin grin
A sharp guy somewhere don cashout
Haha this is wickedness
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by 7arrows: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Some will even drink holy water, annoiting oil or use pastors pics to rub their chest. Pastor when dey give himself the best medical care money can buy. Ignorance ignorance ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by GoAndVerify: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin kill am na COVID-20
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Igbojew: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmmm this one have been killed by his Yoruba people with their juju,I spit on Yorubas and their evil deeds........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by DrTee1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Johel:

Nah...TB doesn't just kill instantly,TB has its own process before killing a body..Heart failure...uhmm yeah,due to some toxic substance intake perhaps, spiritual attack?...well,I dunno...buh I think it's poison from a drug or food.

I know this case.
I am bound by ethics not to write any details - but your contribution here may be overthinking it all.

'Common things happen commonly'.

The news article particularly leaves out a number of important details that would have made it a lot easier to discern for a medic, from the outside, that is.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by matify83: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pulmonary embolism most probable COD.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by lomprico(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
JAZZ!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf / Lagos Doctors Begin Indefinite Sit-At-Home Strike To Protest Police Harassment / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.