Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi (28265 Views)

Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by lailo: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
The man don earlier climb another person's wife. Go check am
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Johel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
DrTee1:

I know this case.
I am bound by ethics not to write any details - but your contribution here may be overthinking it all.

'Common things happen commonly'.

The news article particularly leaves out a number of important details that would have made it a lot easier to discern for a medic, from the outside, that is.

May his soul rest in peace.

This ain't necessary tho.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Jvibez: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
At least nothing concern am with tinubu or atiku again. If nigeria like make e no better, e no concern am.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by FireUpNow(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Yahoo girls have used this one
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by DrTee1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
Johel:

This ain't necessary tho.

I agree. I almost didn't write.

But as you may note, I have a long history on this website and felt compelled to douse the many comments suggesting that some other diabolic or fetish or criminal activity happened - something your medically exposed comment seemed to quite underscore, in R/O-ing a differential.

I empathise with this situation and the family of the deceased. I indeed appreciate your initial contribution and apologise it offended you.

I hope you understand me better.

Kind regards.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Oxtertee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
no be Olukayode Shopping complex be that?
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Fit be turbeculosis,lung cancer or heart failure but slaves will say spiritual attack,lol
This is why I advice everyone to see a doctor once you are feeling Ill not praying to god for healing.
Slave of senselessness,do you know whether he was poisoned to death? Your foolishness amazes me.So for your mind,heart failure causes coughing up blood,eeh Kwa.
Really,a lot of people are educated illiterates
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Frontpagee: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Fit be turbeculosis,lung cancer or heart failure but slaves will say spiritual attack,lol
This is why I advice everyone to see a doctor once you are feeling Ill not praying to god for healing.
that's tuberculosis a very dangerous and silent killer.

We've lost many patients in our hospital due to late detection.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Olaolu8727: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Wittydreh: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rip, at least you are no more to struggle in life...dealth is one of the greatest gift
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Uqw1: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Really
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
The only thing I am very sure of is that it is not Asthma.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Belteshazzar1: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chai, his village people are very strong
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by maasoap(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Sounds like a collapsed lungs. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by jaephoenix(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Slave of senselessness,do you know whether he was poisoned to death? Your foolishness amazes me.So for your mind,heart failure causes coughing up blood,eeh Kwa.
Really,a lot of people are educated illiterates
Actually you are the ignorant one here. One of the cardinal symptoms of congestive heart failure is hemoptysis, which is coughing out of blood

1 Like

Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
jaephoenix:

Actually you are the ignorant one here. One of the cardinal symptoms of congestive heart failure is hemoptysis, which is coughing out of blood
Really? I have never read up on that.Sorry for the unwarranted insult.
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by MULANO: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi by jaephoenix(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Really? I have never read up on that.Sorry for the unwarranted insult.
Sorry if i sounded derogative earlier. We all learn everyday. Even me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf / Lagos Doctors Begin Indefinite Sit-At-Home Strike To Protest Police Harassment / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.