Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) (30958 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by WithFact: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2022
So useless.

At the end 5m would be given to her or evacuated then reality will fell on her.

It is not poverty of material she suffered, but povertyof wisdon and descipline. That is equavalent of of goat standard.

SHAMELESS SPECIES!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by shineeye1: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427503/bbnaija-daniella-sheds-tears-regret-getting-intimate-dotun-photos-video/

Yeye people. She de cry abi! Dem be ogbonge actresses wey Sabi ACT drama. After she don fhuck finish, she come de act film for us.
Small-Brother abi big bro abi wetin dem call you, continue spoiling national morals, las las e go tire una..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nenwagz(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Nothing positive to learn from the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Probably has 10 sex videos floating nigga hard drive since 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by dammyco(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Keep enjoying it na. You fit be star through KNACKING
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by sammyonal: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Why the cry now? Nobody remote contol u nah.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by luizpippo(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Under 2 months you have been spread and dried by 2 different guys on TV, later she would come out and have people worshipping her( well, even the drug baron for Iragbiji has worshippers)

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Globalhustler(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Shengbo werey. I no know wetin this woman feel sex is. She no dey reason
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by dammyco(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Keep enjoying yourself. You fit become a star through KNACKING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Charx122: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1427503/bbnaija-daniella-sheds-tears-regret-getting-intimate-dotun-photos-video/

Aaaah! Men are bad and wicked Dotun how did you allow that innocent girl fall ontop your
Strong thin by mistake? Aaah Sorry stop crying you hear, next time don't fall again o! Oya clean that place wash it well o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by bassman007(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2022
E be like she don compare the two knacking see say she enjoy Khalid own pass, na why she dey regret

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 6:59am On Sep 02, 2022
We are already used to Nigeria olosho bitches and their crocodile tears. Even married women that were caught cheating also shed the tears but we also know their crocodile tears never means that they're sorry for their actions it simply means they're ashamed to be caught. OLOSHO Naija girls now have a new chairwoman Daniella

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Daniela is kezaiah. Since I've been following this show, never have a girl bleeped two different persons. Tueh! S.I unit of looseness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Olosho dey shed tears on top dick. cheesy
And when a girl is confused and can't compare which one tastes better she will shed tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by shineeye1: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Globalhustler:
Shengbo werey. I no know wetin this woman feel sex is. She no dey reason

Thotho has a brain of it's own by which most babes of today SOLELY reason. Dem don throway the brain wey God put for head, come de reason with the one for ASS. Awàn wèrè..
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Firstcitizen: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Gandah:
Once u come u comeback to ur senses grin grin grin

grin
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Enkidu70: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Haha she fùcked two different men and BBN ain't even over yet

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Rubbish.....

Everything we do as human has its own repercussions, either good or bad.

There is a popular saying; Na who dem catch be thief, in as much as everyone is guilty doing something in secrecy, you need not expose yours to the whole world.

It will only take a foolish man to wife this bitch....The most annoying part was where she was crying, crying kill you there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Is she married to any of them?? she shouldn't sleep with any of them in that house. period.

Which one is dotun because of khalid? who cares
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by MilitantAtheist: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2022
If you like cry every where full with your tears, a pussy that has been fvckd cannot be unfvckd so na she Sabi. My O.G dotun don collect e share, to hell with Naija olosho girls

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Enkidu70: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Daniela is keziah. Since I've been following this show, never have a girl bleeped two different persons. Tueh! S.I unit of looseness

Hahaha

Animashaun l'omo yen, animashaun *in wizkid voice*
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by ufotunang: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Ashawo is crying.. nawaoooo...the thing his cucumber no sweet you or what?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Did you mean Hoe or Cutlass?

Authoreety:
Croco....

Ashi....

And one other farm tool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by ukpahu(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2022
ALL NIGERIA GIRL ARE DEVIL
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by ukpahu(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2022
ASHAWO WOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by virginchaser(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2022
I am relieved she didn't claim she was molested. Outside without camera when babe regrets action it becomes rape. Guys thread softly o.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2022
You enjoy am, abi you no enjoy am?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Soso990240(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Mugu . She wants to play a sentiment and pity card.. dem force you? Foolish human

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Connected1: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2022
She has an itchy cunt.

Spits.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by InterpolEyes: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2022
How many guys did she Bleep?? I like girls that Bleep anyhow like her. Let me go an vote for the LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol. She’ll do it again. Once she comes out of the house she’ll have her emotional support group. These tears na initial gra gra.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Daniela is keziah. Since I've been following this show, never have a girl bleeped two different persons. Tueh! S.I unit of looseness
Bisola. Gifty was fingered by one and bleeped by another. In BBA there was Tawana who had a two week relationship in the beginning then went into a polyamourous one after her love interest left the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.