Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) (30956 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Everyone feels Hot , the ability to control it, is more important.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2022
alizma:

And did the guy involved fall hardly?

Guys don fall inlove withing 1months,baba!
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Nwanyionma that lady is something else, did two guys in a show and trying to play viewers about it. She’s not the only one hornyyyy, we are all very hornyyyy but self control is part what differentiates us from other creatures . Enjoy your day darling.

Can I ask you your birth month and date?
You have an interesting personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by alizma: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Zane2point4:

Guys don fall inlove withing 1months,baba!
So love at first sight na na super story?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Adebowale24(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2022
���
Mistake indeed ��
Olosho in building
Continue dey collect ice cream, is good for your body but if you get pregnancy now, who will u claim is d father � BBJ Bleep
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Adebowale24(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2022
���
Mistake indeed ��
Olosho in building
Continue dey collect ice cream, is good for your body but if you get pregnancy now, who will u claim is d father �
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Thanks Mariah. I’ll edit this post, please don’t quote it. Just share it so I’ll know you’ve seen it

Seen.
It got me so excited, I just have so much to say to you right now.
No wonder I'm drawn to you.
Your honesty, bluntness and straightforwardness were just too relatable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Seen.
� I’m just me living my life. Anything you say is allowed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
� I’m just me living my life. Anything you say is allowed.

Hahahahahahaha
Keep living the life. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Abujaexpress: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Ashee remains Ashee
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
alizma:

So love at first sight na na super story?
Its a myth

Where dey hell did you get that shiit frm anyway?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by vRendoh(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dotun should have displayed some maturity also.....Khalid was there yesterday, what was his target when he requested that she opened the legs for him too. . Adult don't screw the hole for the pleasure only. You weigh the cost on the friendships . Now Dotun lost two suppose friends. Khalid and Danielle.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Seen.
Your honesty, bluntness and straightforwardness were just too relatable.
Were nwaayooooooooooo..

Until awuo ya oku soon...
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Tokotaya: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Daniella was my favourite when she entered. Modest dressing. No loud makeup. No painted nails. But extremely beautiful and smart. She turned out to be the opposite of her outward appearance. Still waters run deep!
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by ify0000(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bs! Crocodile tears �,A bleeped pu**y can’t be unfucked!!! Rules no 1 wink
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Were nwaayooooooooooo..

Until awuo ya oku soon...

Hahahahahahahahaha
She can't help it naa...but she'll learn with time.
For now, let us just accept her as she is, ma obi kpogbuwakwanu ndi o ga a kpogbu.

E sorola'm ya sef. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Babara1994(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dotun is the real MVP.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Wwwq: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Crocodile tears
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha
She can't help it naa...but she'll learn with time.
For now, let us just accept her as she is, ma obi kpogbuwakwanu ndi o ga a kpogbu.

E sorola'm ya sef. cheesy
Jisie ike...

Until ndi Ara juru ebe a echeta gi na ya..

As for roz, soon o ga agbafu mgbe oge ya ruru..onye ama ama.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gandah:
Once u come u comeback to ur senses grin grin grin
That thing eeeh...The switch from kainji dam to a still water in a cup..
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
She’s a nympho and only acting for the cameras, she’ll do worse behind cameras. Doing two housemates in a show speaks volume. Everyone is very hornyyyy but self control plays it’s vital role. Rubbish
So everyone is hornyyyyyy? cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Munzy14:

So everyone is Hot? cheesy
Ehen but must you must not submit, that’s the rule. It’s rainy season remember
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Ehen but must you must not submit, that’s the rule. It’s rainy season remember
On top this cold weather?

Which rule?

Forget this your online shakara..If one man dedicate time for you eeh, You dream love love.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Munzy14:

On top this cold weather?

Which rule?

Forget this your online shakara..If one man dedicate time for you eeh, You dream love love.
I’ve heard this before but I still full ground remain . Forget we’ve conquered some things very early in life.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
I’ve heard this before but I still full ground remain . Forget we’ve conquered some things very early in life.
Things like?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Jisie ike...

Until ndi Ara juru ebe a echeta gi na ya..

As for roz, soon o ga agbafu mgbe oge ya ruru..onye ama ama.. cheesy

As in! undecided
It's a male dominated forum, and o mashiwohu'm nga.
Ike ha a dihuzi'm.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:06am On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

As in! undecided
It's a male dominated forum, and o mashiwohu'm nga.
Ike ha a dihuzi'm.
Why is this sounding like acceptance speech abii give up speech.. grin grin

You eeh..
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by anselm791(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2022
I’m not sayin she a hoe,
But we are who we are.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Babara1994(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Everyone feels Hot , the ability to control it, is more important.
Really? So women also feel hot?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Things like?
Conquering lustful desires
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
Conquering lustful desires
In this enclosed space it is not that easy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.