Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) (30955 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Her unguarded gateway mistakenly opened for his magic thing. It's ok grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Temptee101:
Once an ashawo, always an ashawo.

E dey for blood
Millionaire dogs
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Yorubanza: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2022
12345baba:
Enye ndi eba enye ndi eba. Kezaiah
Alan 'Shearer' grin
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2022
meobizy:
Bisola. Gifty was fingered by one and bleeped by another. In BBA there was Tawana who had a two week relationship in the beginning then went into a polyamourous one after her love interest left the house.
Ok. I started following the show about 3 years ago.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by greypencils: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2022
It's a virtue if a woman can keep her thighs together. If she can get intimate with two men on live TV within 2 months, it says much of her real character, someone that CAN NEVER be trusted in marriage. Marry such at your own risk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Calibrator:
Not a fan of this show but it seems like they only make headlines for sexual acts.

Are you organisers are not spiking their air spaces with pheromones to induce sexual acts?
Really? Do you know what it means for a sexually active person to abstain for one month, two months and three? It's hard bro. And in the house there is no distraction like a smartphone or sth. You know, before now i used to show disdain for the show and the participants -- i felt it was just some meaningless show without value. Until one day when it crossed my mind that these guys are there without their phones, i began to pay attention. Like, this is a difficult exercise in self control and endurance. These days i don't dislike it -- I'm indifferent. But they are trying.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by wiseone28: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2022
fineboynl:
What do you expect from a calabar girl.
All those baby factory found in the east and north na Calabar girls dey do am?

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by We4all: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2022
She is just an indisciplined girl.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Besto(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2022
You can take a calabar girl outta calabar but can't take calabar out of her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Bmaster(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol grin

We fit forgive you only if you'll turn away from your shortcomings and become obidiently obidient

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by CSTRR: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
She’s a nympho and only acting for the cameras, she’ll do worse behind cameras. Doing two housemates in a show speaks volume. Everyone is very hornyyyy but self control plays it’s vital role. Rubbish
True.
She is a true nympho.
One that will fucckkk your brains out without breaking a sweat.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by CSTRR: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2022
Authoreety:
I know her type...

Neighbours dey chop this type wella!
Na the type of girl wey dey visit Bros well well to watch film and fry eggs and indomie.

Dem dey collect prickk well well.

Once they are hornyyy, they will come and watch film in your house. cheesy

Na you no go dull yourself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by alizma: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Zane2point4:
They fall easily ,very weak specie!

In 2015 me and my babe bn get issues,i didnt care to resolve it, i came back 2months later
Only to find out she had bn in 2 different relationships since then and both of them tidy am!

These genders are filled with emotions normal calls ,texting and loves moves go make dem off pants!!!

Since den,i dont take them seriously,money or no money gee!
And did the guy involved fall hardly?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Starcy(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Y u no use your sense at first
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by olusola200: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2022
She is that kind of material to welcome male visitor, cheerful giver , you owe me one, can't wait to undo you
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by olusola200: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2022
She is that kind of material to welcome male visitor, cheerful giver , you owe me one, can't wait to undo you. No dey read meter
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Desusi: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Can a man or a woman walk on coal of fire and his/her feet would not be burnt?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2022
She like preek

I go like put my own inside her mouth bfr I knack her toto
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by daughters13: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by phemmyfour: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Once fuc..ked can always be refuc..ked.. the Dotun can still go for a refuc.k any time from now whenever he wishes... don't be confused guys, the crying is just for the moment..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
She’s a nympho and only acting for the cameras, she’ll do worse behind cameras. Doing two housemates in a show speaks volume. Everyone is very hornyyyy but self control plays it’s vital role. Rubbish

Rozz, w'onu ngu! cheesy
You don't mince words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Emola12(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Daniela want to cry me a river lol......ogba ponron without collecting money I hope you enjoy it sha
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Rozz, w'onu ngu! cheesy
You don't mince words.
Nwanyionma that lady is something else, did two guys in a show and trying to play viewers about it. She’s not the only one hornyyyy, we are all very hornyyyy but self control is part what differentiates us from other creatures . Enjoy your day darling.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by NEUDUDE: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2022
OLOSHO too dey regret? Ewee grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Tzar(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Who is fooling who?! Uncontrollably H*rny but beautifully intelligent b*tch! What an intriguing combination!
If her h*rny nature was tamed, she would have been attractive to me. But Daniella is totally out of control! Just like most Nigerian women. They only lie if not caught.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Who dey buy this fake tears, she dey talk as if she no enjoy am...you don't need to try playing inocentee for us... Body no be firewood
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by lordchiz(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2022
fineboynl:
What do you expect from a calabar girl.
Aswear Na their way....
D one wey I date, Naso she dey do like mkpi
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Konjiboii: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Zane2point4:
They fall easily ,very weak specie!

In 2015 me and my babe bn get issues,i didnt care to resolve it, i came back 2months later
Only to find out she had bn in 2 different relationships since then and both of them tidy am!

These genders are filled with emotions normal calls ,texting and loves moves go make dem off pants!!!

Since den,i dont take them seriously,money or no money gee!

When I been still be smallie na so me and my teenage love fight, e no reach 2 weeks babe don already replace me, na when she get belle for the other homie she come back dey cry , she no know who get the pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2022
I had high hopes for the Babe
Cos I used to think she was different 4rm d rest
But it seems she too is an undercover olosho
...just like every other Babe in there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.