Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) (30957 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Kisses Dotun After Promising Not To Get Intimate With Him / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

In this enclosed space it is not that easy..

It’s easy when you’ve mastered the act
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Why is this sounding like acceptance speech abii give up speech.. grin grin

You eeh..

K'owu farewell speech? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
It’s easy when you’ve mastered the act
Master ko, servant ni... grin

Leave that thing jareee
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

K'owu farewell speech? cheesy

Farewell to where?

Ama hu kwam way gi nowadays cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Farewell to where?

Ama hu kwam way gi nowadays cheesy

Those guys gbuga vibe m nga gradually.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Those guys gbuga vibe m nga gradually.

O kwa eji m agwa gi, don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve what you want or need.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

O kwa eji m agwa gi, don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve what you want or need.

It's not even about that.
I just don't like some certain people mentioning me, and the more I ignore them, the more they continue.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's not even about that.
I just don't like some certain people mentioning me, and the more I ignore them, the more they continue.
O wu okwu gi na nwoke wicked.. cheesy

I have never seen what will make me start avoiding here..them never romance sef, not to talk of giving birth to that person.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

O wu okwu gi na nwoke wicked.. cheesy

I have never seen what will make start avoiding here..them never romance sef, not to talk of giving birth to that person.

Like I've told you before; nwoke na nwaanyi di n'iche.
E nwere limits to ihe nwaanyi ga e dinwuli, and you know, if I let myself go, ebe a nile ga a gba oku.
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Like I've told you before; nwoke na nwaanyi di n'iche.
E nwere limits to ihe nwaanyi ga e dinwuli, and you know, if I let myself go, ebe a nile ga a gba oku.
So, what is the next move for you?
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

So, what is the next move for you?

Ajuju ahu o dihu deep? grin
Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by Munzy14(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ajuju ahu o dihu deep? grin
Lekwa ka i na awu Roz...grin

O di hu...Just showing concern.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Lekwa ka i na awu Roz...grin

O di hu...Just showing concern.
Hehehehe

Nothing really. I'll just go with the flow like I always do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye: She's a Good Actress / Photos From Set Of Kunle Afolayan's Most Anticipated Film ‘The CEO’ / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.