Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria (42821 Views)

Pictures Of Construction Projects In Nnsukka Town / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo / Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2022
ufotty2001:
All projects are in North and South West. No single project in South South

2nd Niger Bridge and Trans 7 are in what region?

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by hammer567: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
ufotty2001:
All projects are in North and South West. No single project in South South

THOSE PIPELINE TO KADUNA AND KANO WILL BE USELESS, AS LONG AS GOD IS ON THE THRONE.

IF BANDIT NO DESTROY AM, MILITANT GO DESTROY AM, IPOB GO DESTROY AM.

SO, DONT EVEN BOTHER YOURSELF.

ONLY OPTION IS FOR FULANI AND YORUBA TO LEAVE ASO ROCK TO PETER OBI, IF THEY STILL WANT ONE NIGERIA.

OTHERWISE, WE WILL SHOW THEM SAY, NA MAN WE BE AND WE HAVE HEART.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2022
Fake
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Sammy07: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Abilistic:
...... And 2nd Niger Bridge, the only project in South East and South South region is the only one TOLLED!

Lagos Ibadan expressway will be tolled

Abeokuta Lagos expressway was tolled.
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by aku626(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Forget the price, let them complete it. Contractors will hike price, It's now a norm, make dem sha finish am and maintain it

Bro remember the price oh, Lekki people said forget the price dem still dey pay toll upon 1 road dem do. On top the road the people wey talk forget the price still die RIP endsars victims
Nutshell at this point its no use mortgaging the future of the younger generations over ill prioritized needs
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by kporakpo: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by integrity16(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2022
geemd434:
Guys I am earning consistent N1000 every day

How?
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by symbianDON(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Brainmytool:
Am i the only one noticing that there is no notable project construction ongoing in the South East and South South.
no be only you o! I was going to ask if SE and SS are now in Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by SmartPolician: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Majority of them are in the north. What exactly is Ajakurama Kaduna Kano gas pipelines in a region without oil ??

Just look at how these guys are wasting money.

That's the pipeline that supplies gas from the Niger Delta to the north. After all, the rest of the country has been enjoying power from kanji dam for decades now.

The best approach for power generation, transmission and distribution is to remove it from the exclusive list and put it on the concurrent list.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by shezy14(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Mcreloaded:
Abuja to Auchi to Benin road nko?
Benin sapele road nko?

Guess they are not ongoing and instead being used to steal money
Sebi Na ur papa help them steal am abi
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2022
kporakpo:
Lagos Ibadan expressway
cost: N311.4 billion
To be completed in 2022

This road can not be completed in 2022
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by victorazy(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2022
saintkeppy:

OP is listing Top 10 expensive projects in the country, that doesn't mean there's no construction going in South-East &South-South region.
NLNG Train7 & 2nd Niger bridge is in what region??

So South East & South South are allergic to Top-10

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by DeLaRue: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Brainmytool:
Am i the only one noticing that there is no notable project construction ongoing in the South East and South South.

That is why I smh when I read here that this or that SE or SS states are locked down for Atiku.

After, 8years of Buhari, Southerners are still fighting for another Northerner to be President, making it a potential 16 continuos years of Northern presidency.

They'll tell you it doesn't matter where the president comes from. Of course, it matters.

Vote for a Southern presidential candidate. After 8 years, it goes back to the North. That's how it should be.

You are not a slave. Wike is right on this one.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Mckandre(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2022
Brainmytool:
they re always left behind, more reason they re clamoring for biafra. No modern train/railway track to ease interstate movement.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Alajiki(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Brainmytool:

How about the 2nd Niger Bridge
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2022
Brainmytool:

Only 2nd Niger bridge that successive govt used to scam our ppl.

Unfortunately it's still the only one to be paid by SE/SS ppl by tolling, despite being among the lowest in cost denominated in Naira

Injustice!
Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by hammer567: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2022
DeLaRue:

That is why I smh when I read here that this or that SE or SS states are in locked down for Atiku.

After, 8years of Buhari, Southerners are still fighting for another Northerner to be President, making it a potential 16 continuos years of Northern presidency.

They'll tell you it doesn't matter where the president comes from. Of course, it matters.

Vote for a Southern presidential candidate. After 8 years, and t goes back to the North.

WE ARE READY FOR THEM.

WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT FULANI HANDING POWER TO FULANI.

WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT MUSLIM, HANDING POWER TO MUSLIM.

WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT NORTHERNER HANDING POWER TO NORTHERNER.

WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT MUSLIM/MUSLIM.

SS/SE ARE NO MUSLIMS, WE RATHER TAKE THE EXIT DOOR TO BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Most Expensive Construction Projects In Nigeria by gadgetarena: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
After all of these the country is owing massively, I don't see any of the project making any Returns On Investment

Meanwhile you can contact me for other stuffs

Welcome to Graphic Engineering Workforce