Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer (25444 Views)

American Rapper Ice Spice Says She’s Nigerian / Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Celebrates 37 Years Today / Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by BATified2023: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
A
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by bigcee(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He looks like a MURIC alfa now
Lmao grin
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Zimzy(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
This is police version
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Ogchase33: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Oleku….
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by rainlover(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by BusterG: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2022
This him humble picture na confirm meme ooo.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by wilzindinero: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Looking very humble. The police officer will be like "I want this guy in particular,,,go down...!"
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Edem247(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Thanks bro for the update.

READ ALSO: List of Nigerian Musicians That Had Been Arrested In Foreign Countries and The Offense They Committed

Abuchukwu87:
Nigerian musician and rapper Ice Prince,was at the early hours of this morning arrested in Lagos for Assaulting Police Officer who flagged him down for a routine stop and search.

According to the spokesperson of Lagos State Police command, Benjamin Hundeyin, said that Ice Prince Zamani was seen driving without a number plate and was flagged down by police officers. In the attempt to take him to police station which he had earlier agreed on, he thereafter abducted and assaulted the police officer in his car and threatened to throw him inside the river.

The police spokesperson finally Revealed that he has arrested and will arraigned this today. He also shared on his Twitter page, clauses in police act prohibiting assault of police officers or wilful resist of arrest by suspects or any other person.

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1565593518952816640?t=wgJqoM0fk3-YLUSnK7Vopw&s=19

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Patriotsleague: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Okay maybe he resisted arrest, but I don't think he assaulted the police officer. But resisting arrest is also stated in the books though.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by xeju: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
[police wan cash out
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by sonofElElyon: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
kay1one:

That's what happens when you effect an arrest with the suspect/perpetrator driving

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
You know their way, I mean the celebrities, he just wanted to trend either for the right or wrong reasons
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by aycapri(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
So, I can’t drive a car that was bought recently without a plate number on it? One of the reasons why I don’t drive any of my Toks car for sale. The moment Naija police see say na Toks car, dey go dey pursue upandan. My first experience was with my friends inside the car, I did not stop cos the car was tinted. The policemen were on bike telling me to stop but I did not, they had to go back. Second experience, i was on my way back from work with my woman but the car was not tinted and There was traffic, I had to stop and he asked if it was mine and I told the policeman it is mine and they released me.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by chudez0147(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2022
DamnNigga
No fan for naija police station??
No be handcuffs be that.
delzbaba:
See as he quickly humble, na wetin handcuffs fit do be that,,the police know they are the law, so they can use it with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2022
This police spokesman doesn't know how to report at incident without bias. Look at the ridiculous report.

A police officer wants to arrest u for no plate no? is it a stolen car? did he get the reason it wasn't numbered? after interrogation does that require an arrest?

A policeman enters ur car uninvited and claims abduction? u better fix ur police system cos nobody serve u to the station at 3am to do what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Ekpekus(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2022
MansoryMX:
Nigeria police now playing the victim. Which kind yeye new police format be this now! Guys install cameras in your cars!!!! This people have developed a new strategy to disturb the peace of Nigerians!

But this country is somehow o! Two people are inside a car and one a police man is claiming a civilian who happens to be a popular celebrity is threatening to abduct you a force man! And it didn’t only end there!! Also threatening to throw you inside the river? And police PRO accept the claim from their personnel and publish it? Even Devil dey learn work for where Nigeria police people dey cheesy
You know their MO wella... again only one police officer can never be on check up duty for that kind time.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2022
police station go humble you ... see as e keep hand like who wan lead Praise and Worship grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by mkoabiola: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Dey humbled him
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Abfinest007(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2022
I just can't hold back my hahaha
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by MansoryMX(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2022
Ekpekus:

You know their MO wella... again only one police officer can never be on check up duty for that kind time.

There is something called “Word against mine”. Even if 10 people are in a room and I made a threat to life on one person. If the person I threaten and the other 9 people in the room can’t provide evidence life voice recording then it’s my “word against theirs” let alone two people in a car! Nigeria is a very weird place to live in abeg Hahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Most celebrities now drive out in d wee hours of d morning to avoid being spotted, 3am where would he be going on 3am if u re not on an emergency, Iceprince ko, aquatar prince ni, anyways the judge should give him light sentence as a first offender
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by skuribeebo: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2022
Mumu young man.
When u dey do am , you forgot the consequence.
Now u are sweating like Christmas goat.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by MilitantAtheist: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2022
delzbaba:
See as he quickly humble, na wetin handcuffs fit do be that,,the police know they are the law, so they can use it with impunity.
where did you see the handcuffs on him?
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Lifestone(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
aycapri:
So, I can’t drive a car that was bought recently without a plate number on it? One of the reasons why I don’t drive any of my Toks car for sale. The moment Naija police see say na Toks car, dey go dey pursue upandan. My first experience was with my friends inside the car, I did not stop cos the car was tinted. The policemen were on bike telling me to stop but I did not, they had to go back. Second experience, i was on my way back from work with my woman but the car was not tinted and There was traffic, I had to stop and he asked if it was mine and I told the policeman it is mine and they released me.
Why will any person drive a car without plate number? In the night for that matter!
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by usagee36: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2022
I thought this guy moved to America and has a green card?

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by vincentjk(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Things people do to road safety and go Scot free.

I guess the police ain't road safety anyways.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Anuoluwa12345(f): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2022
But wait, think it the other way round sir, what if he said it truly?. I understand what you are trying to say o.. but what if zamani said it truly?.
MansoryMX:
Nigeria police now playing the victim. Which kind yeye new police format be this now! Guys install cameras in your cars!!!! This people have developed a new strategy to disturb the peace of Nigerians!

This country is a very weird place to live in. Two people are inside a car and one a police man is claiming a civilian who happens to be a popular celebrity is threatening to abduct you a force man! And it didn’t only end there!! Also threatening to throw you inside the river? And police PRO accept the claim from their personnel and publish it? What happened to “Word against mine”

Even Devil dey learn work for where Nigeria police people dey cheesy

I hope the police man shout “Help me! help me!! He dey carry me dey go where I nor know”
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by bobbiiee: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Cars that are duly registered get stolen daily. In case of emergency & there is a need to save life I understand the reason for driving an unregistered car. He will lose if an unregistered car gets stolen or involved in accident, not the Nigerian police. Before breaking a law ask yourself who will lose at the end if things don't go your way.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by brunobaba(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2022
delzbaba:
That's not a handcuff,it's a wrist chain,the other hand is empty.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2022
Sigh.... Just when I thought this Negro had hit rock bottom... Never knew he was still falling!

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by vickydevoka(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Starz825:
Na him make am dey sweat like this grin
Omoo zamani
People career go just go sideways
.even in football...
I pity c Ronaldo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) / Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video / AY Hangs Out With Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.