Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer (25441 Views)

American Rapper Ice Spice Says She’s Nigerian / Nigerian Rapper, Ice Prince Celebrates 37 Years Today / Actor And Rapper Ice Cube Strikes A Pose With His Lookalike Son, O'shea Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by chukxie(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2022
See sweat for Ice face! Gra-gra don do am something. Humility don hug am.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by GoAndVerify: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Maybe he is seeking for any sort of relevance?
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Kobicove(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
iamoyindamola:
This one wan blow by force

He has already blown before but his light went out...he wants to blow again now that there's more money to be made in the entertainment industry in Nigeria grin
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by gasparpisciotta: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

wetin consign you

A little true life story my friend;

An estate association in Lagos elected a quiet Yoruba as the president for a duration of 2years as per their constitution.
During the tenure of this man, he was bullied criticized and constantly provoked by the utterances of some particular residents including his kinsmen.
However during his tenure he focused on 3 of the problems that faced this community: Sanitation, Power and Security.

Despite these oppositions and constant barrage from some residents he remained focused and was able sign a bilateral agreement between the estate and IKEDC for uninterrupted power supply.

As we speak this estate enjoys an average minimum of 22hrs supply of power.
He was also able to secure additional security in form of vigilante for the estate.

The sanitation issue was all addressed before his stormy tenure came to an end.

It was time for another election.

One of his most vocal critics, an Ibo man coincidentally from Anambra launched a never seen before campaign in the estate.
Printed posters, conducted a door to door campaign.

Based on certain sentiments and a promise to deliver the estate from bad roads, he was overwhelmingly supported since road was also an issue that is very key to the minds of residents and he became the estate chairman.

His first move was to ask residents to pay 200k per building for the road project.
Many didn’t object with this since it was assumed that the roads will be fixed in no time since they have a action Presido.

By the constitution his VP should be Yoruba, while FINSEC can be anyone.

He frustrated the VP until he resign and asked his FINSEC to double as the VP

To cut the long story short.

The roads have been abandoned, the President has relocated to Nnewi.

He surrounded himself with talkers like him, his kinsmen and so-so noise makers like him.

Moral of the story: when you talk about too much, you achieve little.

Don’t get me wrong not all Ibo men are like that but trust people who talk too much less....
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Carlylepneuma: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Ur fame didn't get u anywhere.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Cmanforall: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2022
MansoryMX:
Nigeria police now playing the victim. Which kind yeye new police format be this now! Guys install cameras in your cars!!!! This people have developed a new strategy to disturb the peace of Nigerians!

This country is a very weird place to live in. Two people are inside a car and one a police man is claiming a civilian who happens to be a popular celebrity is threatening to abduct you a force man! And it didn’t only end there!! Also threatening to throw you inside the river? And police PRO accept the claim from their personnel and publish it? What happened to “Your Word against mine”

Even Devil dey learn work for where Nigeria police people dey cheesy

I hope the police man shout “Help me! help me!! He dey carry me dey go where I nor know”
But why this police method of asking an offender to drive them to police station?
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmmmm...

Happened at 3:00 am (midnight).

Hmmmmmm......
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

A little true life story my friend;

An estate association in Lagos elected a quiet Yoruba as the president for a duration of 2years as per their constitution.
During the tenure of this man, he was bullied criticized and constantly provoked by the utterances of some particular residents including his kinsmen.
However during his tenure he focused on 3 of the problems that faced this community: Sanitation, Power and Security.

Despite these oppositions and constant barrage from some residents he remained focused and was able sign a bilateral agreement between the estate and IKEDC for uninterrupted power supply.

As we speak this estate enjoys an average minimum of 22hrs supply of power.
He was also able to secure additional security in form of vigilante for the estate.

The sanitation issue was all addressed before his stormy tenure came to an end.

It was time for another election.

One of his most vocal critics, an Ibo man coincidentally from Anambra launched a never seen before campaign in the estate.
Printed posters, conducted a door to door campaign.

Based on certain sentiments and a promise to deliver the estate from bad roads, he was overwhelmingly supported since road was also an issue that is very key to the minds of residents and he became the estate chairman.

His first move was to ask residents to pay 200k per building for the road project.
Many didn’t object with this since it was assumed that the roads will be fixed in no time since they have a action Presido.

By the constitution his VP should be Yoruba, while FINSEC can be anyone.

He frustrated the VP until he resign and asked his FINSEC to double as the VP

To cut the long story short.

The roads have been abandoned, the President has relocated to Nnewi.

He surrounded himself with talkers like him, his kinsmen and so-so noise makers like him.

Moral of the story: when you talk about too much, you achieve little.

Don’t get me wrong not all Ibo men are like that but trust people who talk too much less....

Most important take home quote

your experience was with 1 igbo man and 1 yoruba man..

If I tell you baba lekan experience, I swear to God, you go ask why we no kill am
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by richard870(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
jaxxy:
This police spokesman doesn't know how to report at incident without bias. Look at the ridiculous report.

A police officer wants to arrest u for no plate no? is it a stolen car? did he get the reason it wasn't numbered? after interrogation does that require an arrest?

A policeman enters ur car uninvited and claims abduction? u better fix ur police system cos nobody serve u to the station at 3am to do what?
The guy makes me sick! Lopsided bunkum! He will win if he gets a good lawyer
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by kelmicheal: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
So many things happens in the night I believe the guy use this same car during the day nothing happens.
It's not good to keep late night out when others are sleeping
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by gasparpisciotta: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Most important take home quote

your experience was with 1 igbo man and 1 yoruba man..

If I tell you baba lekan experience, I swear to God, you go ask why we no kill am

Regale me about Baba Lekan, perhaps you can gain a supporter for Obi.

Many of us are undecided yet
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Regale me about Baba Lekan, perhaps you can gain a supporter for Obi.

Many of us are undecided yet

oh im for separation
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Panda7(m): 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
this cultist police don turn twitter and internet celeb, make him shut up and deal with police cases personally we are more interested in seeing buhari tweets and development not police cases, police are not even supposed to have twitter accounts and profile these are always embarrassment
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by SmartyPants(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
jaxxy:
This police spokesman doesn't know how to report at incident without bias. Look at the ridiculous report.

A police officer wants to arrest u for no plate no? is it a stolen car? did he get the reason it wasn't numbered? after interrogation does that require an arrest?

A policeman enters ur car uninvited and claims abduction? u better fix ur police system cos nobody serve u to the station at 3am to do what?

You dont know what you are talking about. It is a crime to drive without plates, reason or no reason. Secondly the police officer is not obliged to acvept your reasons.

You can also see clearly that ice prince agreed to drive the officer to the station so which one is uninvited??
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

You dont know what you are talking about. It is a crime to drive without plates, reason or no reason. Secondly the police officer is not obliged to acvept your reasons.

You can also see clearly that ice prince agreed to drive the officer to the station so which one is uninvited??

if he didn't agree what will the police do next? That's the big question.

2ndly ur no plate missing should have an explanation and yes there can be cases of a valid excuse or reason even tho rare cases which will require a light punishment or verification.

Let's apply sense.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by HRMK: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
TOO MUCH DRUG BE DAT!COMBINATION OF SAPELE WATER,EJA AND OTHER POWDER STUFF TO COOK AS CONCUSSION!YEYE PEOPLE!!CELEBRANT MY FOOT!!
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by SmartyPants(m): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
jaxxy:

if he didn't agree what will the police do next? That's the big question.

2ndly ur no plate missing should have an explanation and yes there can be cases of a valid excuse or reason even tho rare cases which will require a light punishment or verification.

Let's apply sense.

It is not for you to dictate to the police how to apply the Law. The law says DO NOT DRIVE WITHOUT PLATES.

Traffic offenses are generally what we call strict liabilty offenses. That is, there is no defense except the police officer uses their discretion to turn a blind eye.

It is not your place to demand such a concession.

Period.

And if he refused a cordial drive to the station the police are entitled to arrest him on the spot.

What sort of lawless reasoning is this?? You can't complain that police are heavy handed when you make their work impossible or unecessarily difficult.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

It is not for you to dictate to the police how to apply the Law. The law says DO NOT DRIVE WITHOUT PLATES.

Traffic offenses are generally what we call strict liabilty offenses. That is, there is no defense except the police officer uses their discretion to turn a blind eye.

It is not your place to demand such a concession.

Period.

And if he refused a cordial drive to the station the police are entitled to arrest him on the spot.

What sort of lawless reasoning is this?? You can't complain that police are heavy handed when you make their work impossible or unecessarily difficult.

The police arrest him on the spot cos he is a criminal or what?? is it a stolen car? arrest him for a traffic offence?? How do we even reason in this backward country?

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by SmartyPants(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
jaxxy:

The police arrest him on the spot cos he is a criminal or what?? is it a stolen car? arrest him for a traffic offence?? How do we even reason in this backward country?

Show me one country in the developed world where you cannot be arrested for a traffic offence.

You are definitely the one being backward because you dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about. The sad part is you are sounding so confident.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
SmartyPants:

Show me one country in the developed world where you cannot be arrested for a traffic offence.

You are definitely the one being backward because you dont have the slightest clue what you are talking about. The sad part is you are sounding so confident.

Lol.

u can be arrested for a traffic offence that can't be resolved on the spot by the officer depending on how serious. This is not one and if u must arrest him the do it the proper way instead of embarrassing the police service.

And the spokesman talking rubbish like he was abducted or resisting arrest when u can't even enforce a lawful arrest properly.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Emmanuel909090: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
So humble, why em dea sweat for early mor mor?
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Wwwq: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Really
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by olaeffect(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Citizens result to this kind of disorderly conduct simply because they know they won't get justice.
That was how one stupid-idiot policeman arrested me for driving with incomplete vehicle document in 2003, after impounding my car, making me to go home to bring all customs/purchase documents, it was discovered that the document he was asking me for applies to cars imported via Cotonou as at then, while my car was imported via Tincan port Lagos.
To make matters worse, policemen at the counter insisted that I pay money to bail my car since it has entered the police station premises.
I sure know Ogun must have killed all of them by now grin grin grin
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Telldem1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
LaSenior:
grin

Others dey abduct, harras beats and gbedu for studio to stay relevant this one is here messing around just to trend

Ice wey don melt since
chai you get bad mouth die angry
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Zico777(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Fernandeswagger:
Source?
Meaning?
Are u saying it's a fake news?
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Zico777:

Meaning?
Are u saying it's a fake news?

The OP needs to include a verifiable link to the news. That's how it's done. If not it might be fake news.
Re: Rapper, Ice Prince Arrested For Abducting And Assaulting A Police Officer by Zico777(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

The OP needs to include a verifiable link to the news. That's how it's done. If not it might be fake news.
Na so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Belle Has Made More Hits Than Your Entire Career" - OAP Dotun Slams Rapper / Davido Reacts To The Slave Trade In Libya (Photo) / Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.