Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Should I Have Sex For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sex For The First Time? (790 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by Stillwhites(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2022
My girlfriend is worried as I will be leaving in a month's time. She is showing me signs she needs sex but I'm scared!!

Yesterday she called me and as we were discussing she said "Victor, you are leaving me. I'm a virgin and you haven't done the needful". "Can I hear you again?" I replied but her response was "you heard me well".

Since yesterday I've been contemplating whether or not to sex her. Pls what should I do?
Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by blazingblender(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Guy she may be the only girl you may disvigin in your lifetime ooh .
Virgin don finish ooh
And what she is asking for is for you to give her the go ahead to begin her normal business

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by Christiansimon: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
op....you are still wasting time, mine was last week monday i finish the matter. when we were about to graduate i told her before we will see again will be very long,she just said den let enter room.na there the matter take finish.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by fati2001(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stillwhites:
My girlfriend is worried as I will be leaving in a month's time. She is showing me signs she needs sex but I'm scared!!

Yesterday she called me and as we were discussing she said "Victor, you are leaving me. I'm a virgin and you haven't done the needful". "Can I hear you again?" I replied but her response was "you heard me well".

Since yesterday I've been contemplating whether or not to sex her. Pls what should I do?

Paedo.
Is that the same girl that smells?

https://www.nairaland.com/7312179/how-tell-she-bad-breath#116277488

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by Tegabadguy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Stillwhites:

grin grin grin grin kai ajebo piking ehhhh...dont have sex with her ooooooo.... tell her to vist me cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by Godada(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2022

What are you waiting for?

Virgins nor dey again.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by paradiseVirgin: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
fati2001:

Paedo.
Is that the same girl that smells?

https://www.nairaland.com/7312179/how-tell-she-bad-breath#116277488
Your husband who got you pregnant at 16 - 17 years old is what? grin

By 19 years you where a proud mama of 2 almajiri pikin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
My brother Chaos14 would have said fvck her brains out

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sex For The First Time? by dontrulee: 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Most guys are very stupid.
They want to marry a virgin but when they come across one they're in a hurry to disvirgin and dump her. grin later in the future, they'll start lamenting on how it's hoes that deserves them.

(1) (Reply)

“I ENJOYED IT” Single Mum Who Had Son Says. / Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? / Yoruba Girl Pretends To Be Igbo For Engagement, Backfires Spectacularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.