Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

This Is Will Change Your Life For Good! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Will Change Your Life For Good! (159 Views)

How Opay Changed My Life For Good (diary Of A Retired Chronic Gambler) / How Much Will Change Your Life For Good? / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Will Change Your Life For Good! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
LET'S TALK ABOUT AMAZON KDP

In the space of 4 years, 1 dollar moved from 180 Naira to 580 Naira. That means, if you earned $200 every month since then, you'd move from earning 36,000 Naira to 116,000 Naira. Crazy, right? That's the power of the dollar when compared to Naira.

I started looking for ways to earn dollars in a legit way, as my 30,000 Naira salary a month (actually 15,000 because I was given the other 15,000 as 500 naira daily) was not enough to answer my family's different needs, talk less of mine. When I was working, I didn't work for myself, I worked for the family, carrying heavy chemicals under Sokoto's hot sun.

This continued till 2021 when I came across a method with which I can earn dollars online. And these are the reasons why I liked this method. If you check my previous post, I listed 5 ways in which you can earn dollars legally, and this one of them.

Click this link
http://Successcrew.com.ng

to ���� �� for a video seminar where I'll be showing you the steps I use in uploading these documents on Amazon and how you can do the same. Whether you have an Android phone or a laptop

WHAT IS AMAZON KDP?

AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon. It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves ��� ����.

So, let’s say your book sells for 4.99 dollars. If you make 1 sale, Amazon takes 30% and you get 3.49 dollars. Now, imagine that you sell 100 copies of that 1 book in a month… HOW MUCH?

3.49 x 100 = $349 from 1 book! 1 book.

Convert to naira at the rate of 580 naira/dollar. That is 202,420 Naira. IT IS POSSIBLE, even more than that.

Hit this link to LEARN MORE BUTTON for a Seminar where I show you live how I upload these documents on AMAZON and how I am able to make at least $200 (116,000 Naira) monthly

http://Successcrew.com.ng

Or click on ���� �� below. You may not see this post again and You will miss one of many ways with which you can earn dollars online. Video Seminar ends in 30 Minutes

����� �� ���….

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Miner Primeblock Goes Public Via $1.25 Billion SPAC Deal / Claim 1k Recharge Card Every Day / Naira Falls To Eight-month Low As Dollar Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.