Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

How Much Will Change Your Life For Good? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Will Change Your Life For Good? (330 Views)

How Opay Changed My Life For Good (diary Of A Retired Chronic Gambler) / 2 Businesses You Can Start With 30-50k That Will Change Your Life Forever / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will Change Your Life For Good? by Sirchiboy: 1:43pm On May 02, 2022
I used to think think that if I have a million naira.
I will change my life for good.
I sold my fathers land to gather the money.
I started phone accessories business with the money.
The business just collapsed after 6months.
Now I am left with nothing.
Assuming you are under my shoes.
What kind of financial investment will you make to stand the test of time
Re: How Much Will Change Your Life For Good? by Kriss216: 1:43pm On May 02, 2022
Making money is certain, but, managing money is another thing.

Most people do rituals just to manage their wealth.

Some do rituals never to be broke again.

While some do rituals just to make money.

Making money is guaranteed, but, to manage money is never assured. That's why you see many millionaires going broke after some time.

Money itself is spiritual. No amount of money can change your life if you don't know how to manage money.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will Change Your Life For Good? by Sweetvie: 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
Sirchiboy:
I used to think think that if I have a million naira.
I will change my life for good.
I sold my fathers land to gather the money.
I started phone accessories business with the money.
The business just collapsed after 6months.
Now I am left with nothing.
Assuming you are under my shoes.
What kind of financial investment will you make to stand the test of time
i don't know anything about business but I think where you are matters, is there gonna be traffic (customers) which business can I start in this area that I can make something out and keep the business going. First check then u can decide what to do smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Will Change Your Life For Good? by awoo10(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
Money isnt going to be enough anywhere in the world...Money that would change my life for good...just give me a political appointment...thats all.
I will be connected to the high and mighty, would have lots of contracts beckoning. Even my birthday sef na better money go locate me... grin

(1) (Reply)

The Business Deal I Made With A Friend :pls See This / How To Earn In Dollars While Living In Nigeria / Best Relocating sales deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.