Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? (515 Views)

Why Must Men still Use Ring To Prospose Instead Of Cars, Landed Properties? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by WomenNotWorthIt: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Should men still help women in any way or should they help fellow men instead ?

Not that many years ago, you would hear terms like white knight, knight in shining armor, men helping a damsel in distress where men go out of their way to help women they perceive to be in trouble or in distress.

But was it all worth it and do today's women deserve situations where men deny themselves and bend over backwards tust to help a woman even if it means displeasing themselves in the process.

Personally with the gutter mouths that today's women carry around coupled with them being nastier than the devil, I will NEVER help any woman again especially financially and it gladdened my heart last week when I saw a woman trying to fix her car door window wind up mechanism and no man offered to help her which would not have been the case some years ago.

If I see a woman being slaughtered, I will cross over to the other side of the window and mind my own business 'cos today's women do not deserve to be helped in any way as they are backstabbers, ingrate, ruinous, evil hearted, scheming, lying, cheating and above all their minds plot evil against men every second and all their waking hours are spent thinking how to bring some man down somewhere.

So welcome to the new world where men will look after themselves first before even acknowledging that a woman is in need.

Women in any kind of need deserve to be ignored by men. These ungrateful cheats are not worth the trouble.
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Ikennaford: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bro just help any gender that worth and don't expect something in return,I no read your long epistle actually,
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Slynation(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nawa oooO...
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by MrBachelor: 11:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Both are not mutually exclusive.

Help anyone deserving of help whenever you can, regardless of the gender.
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by headbasher96(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
help to humanity is bad if u are helping expecting nothing in return

but u dont please others and displease yourself so i believe help too has a limit
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Moh247: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Help both

But remember the men you help today are the connections your children would use to secure appointment and employment in future tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Zee0007: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nawa
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Demigod22: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Render help to people irrespective of gender or sex. It's humane towards humanity.
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Solofresh2: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Men always tend to help women only for sex in return most especially SIMPle men.
As far as am concerned,I can help anybody I wish to irrespective of the gender.
I won't help anyone when I don't feel like irrespective of the gender as well
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Ilekokonit: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Should Men Still Help Women In Any Way Or Should They Help Fellow Men Instead ?? by Nonam: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Help your fellow men more than women. You can also help women even though they don't deserve it. Do it out of forgiveness.

WomenNotWorthIt:
Should men still help women in any way or should they help fellow men instead ?

Not that many years ago, you would hear terms like white knight, knight in shining armor, men helping a damsel in distress where men go out of their way to help women they perceive to be in trouble or in distress.

But was it all worth it and do today's women deserve situations where men deny themselves and bend over backwards tust to help a woman even if it means displeasing themselves in the process.

Personally with the gutter mouths that today's women carry around coupled with them being nastier than the devil, I will NEVER help any woman again especially financially and it gladdened my heart last week when I saw a woman trying to fix her car door window wind up mechanism and no man offered to help her which would not have been the case some years ago.

If I see a woman being slaughtered, I will cross over to the other side of the window and mind my own business 'cos today's women do not deserve to be helped in any way as they are backstabbers, ingrate, ruinous, evil hearted, scheming, lying, cheating and above all their minds plot evil against men every second and all their waking hours are spent thinking how to bring some man down somewhere.

So welcome to the new world where men will look after themselves first before even acknowledging that a woman is in need.

Women in any kind of need deserve to be ignored by men. These ungrateful cheats are not worth the trouble.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Been To A Club / Guys Apologize To Ooni On Massive Wedding. / Her Pussi Is Wildly Getting Full Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.