Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) (92513 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Dybala11(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Hmm, things will get even more complicated later. Richard will not be able to move out and leave Athena alone with her problems and he still has the nurse at one corner.

1 Like

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
metalgear11:
My apologies. I was supposed to drop this update yesterday.

“Welcome,” the funny looking middle-aged man at the front desk greeted her, “do you have appointment?”

“N-no…I was looking through the brochure and I just walked in.”

“You are lucky…we do not have any clients at the moment…do you have any package you would prefer?”

“Package? I…I’m not too familiar…”

“Ah,” the ugly man[/b]smiled, and Athena shuddered at the sight of his [b]brown teeth,“we offer two major kinds - dry and aromatherapy. Naturally the aromatherapy costs more and involves direct skin contact…if you know what I mean grin.”

Athena shuddered again. There was no way in hell she was going to let him lay his grubby paws on her näked body.

“We only have a male therapist available now,” the man continued, drooling as he mentally undressed her, eyeing her brëasts through her semi-transparent gown, “I highly recommend the aromatherapy, it will make you…unwind.”

“I’ll go for the dry massage for one hour,” she remarked firmly.

“No problem,” he replied with a slight hint of disappointment, “aromatherapy would have been better though…haha.”

Several minutes later she sat on the massage table in one of the rooms, dressed in a short pair of shorts and simple white t-shirt she had been handed by the ugly masseur while waiting nervously for him to appear. Several thoughts ran through her mind. She was already beginning to regret it. What if the man touched her in inappropriate ways? Her skin crawled as she imagined his hands run over her smooth skin. What had she gotten herself into? There was a soft knock on the door, and moments later the massage therapist entered.

“Good evening ma’am,” he greeted politely.

Athena’s eyes grew wide. Rather than the rough, ugly-looking gremlin she expected, a very handsome young guy entered.

“Ummm, good…good evening,” she replied, still a bit taken aback.

“I’m going to be your massage therapist today,” he said. His dashing smile never left his face, “can you please lie down for me.”

Athena’s heart began to race. He was so handsome. She could have sworn he was one of the young hunks she had been admiring on the beach earlier in the afternoon. His hands worked so delicately over her muscles. He started by massaging her aching calves and gently went up to her thighs. She let out a gentle sigh.

“Is that pressure good?” he asked.

“Yes…” she exhaled. Why was she feeling this way all of a sudden?

“Were you…do you go to the beach often?” she asked.

The boy smiled. “Yes, I go to the beach often here whenever I am not on duty.”

He continued to work professionally on her. “You look quite…young. I thought you had to be much older in order to be a massage therapist.”

“Haha,” he laughed gently, his laugh the sound of angels voicing their combined symphony, “I’m not young in the sense of it. I just turned twenty-two last month.”

He kneaded closer to her upper thigh. “This is just a part-time job I took while school is out. But you don’t have to worry…I may look young, but I’m a licensed massage therapist.” He said proudly.

“Oh…that’s great.” She replied. His gentleness, touches and cute smile tugged at her senses. She gazed at the well-defined muscles of his arms, which stood in contrast to his soft, gentle hands. It had really been long since she was touched so gently and it and began to turn her on. Was he one of those male massage therapist she often heard whose massages aroused their female customers? She wanted something…sexual, something more aggressive. He was too diligent, too sincere. His touches did not even reach her upper thigh. She hoped he moved his hands further upwards, at least caress her inner thighs. These thought made her shudder and her nipples grew hard under the shirt. He’s a young guy who’s supposed to react to the body of a woman, damnit!! Or was she just a customer to him? One of those “old ladies” he massaged every day? She swallowed the lump that kept choking her.

“Um…excuse me,” she hoarsed.

The young guy paused. “Yes ma’am?”

“C-can I ch…is it too late to change to the aromatherapy massage?”

The boy smiled. “No…we can still change it. Do you want to?”

“Y-yes…please.” Her heart hammered so hard she could only hear ringing in her ears.

“Then let me prepare you for the aromatherapy massage,” he replied. He took a step back and reached for a white towel.

“Please…take all of your clothes off and lie back down on the table. I will be back shortly.” He handed her the towel and headed out the door.

metalgear you are a genius grin
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year my esteemed readers.

3 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Izurejoice: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
metalgear11:
happy new year too
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Damilgodwin(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Dybala11(m): 2:43am On Jan 02, 2023
metalgear11:
Wish you the same OP.
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by GeneralJB(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Happy New Year
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by sal1974: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2023
metalgear11:

Happy new year
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
“Can’t you just continue staying here?”

“That was before…how does it correlate with how I feel now…we’re divorced...we’ve already had sex twice…”

“I just feel you don’t really have any reason to make it mandatory for you to move out…”

“You don’t have to think if I’m going to continue being unhappy…you don’t need to rush out...think about it…think about itthink about it…”

“Dr. Richard!!!”

Richard snapped out of his trance. “Huh?”

“The blood is seeping…”

He stared at the scalpels in his hands. “Oh, right. Suction.”

The blood was cleared and he made the last incision. The OR nurse took the instruments from his hands and he stepped back.

“Please, close the patient up,” he directed to the second surgeon, who nodded. He hurriedly left the operating room. Get your act together Richard, he told himself.

----------------------------------------------------------

“This part is kinda vague…it’s better you add a bit more details,” Athena concluded as she scanned the sheets in her hand, “and also change the wordings too. Make it more…catchy. That’s the only way to grab and maintain your audience’s attention.”

“Okay…”

She handed the sheets back. “I saw your interview with the media mogul…good work.”

The lady was taken aback. Athena complimenting her? She peeped out the window to be sure pigs weren’t flying.

“In the past, you always looked like you were too serious…too conscious of the camera,” Athena continued, “now you look and flow more naturally.”

“I s-see…”

Athena suddenly turned to her desk. “Where did I put that thing,” she murmured as she rummaged through her desk. She pulled out the third drawer and found what she was looking for.

“Here, take this.” She handed her a tube of expensive lipstick. “This is highly recommended. The shade works perfectly on camera.”

“Th-thanks,” the lady said, a bit rattled. Inside the drawer, her eyes had caught sight of a neatly folded paper. Printed on it was a name she only too well remembered.

--------------------------------------------------------

“You seem so relaxed, so…approachable these past few days.”

“Why does everyone keep telling me that?” Athena smirked, “it’s the same me!”

Her friend studied her from across the table they sat outside the coffee shop. “It’s true. You seem brighter…your cheeks are glowing…there’s only one thing that would make a grumpy young lady change overnight.”

Athena raised her cup to her lips. “What do you mean?” she sipped.

Her friend smiled. “I know girls like you…all very proud, always thinking the world revolves around them…unwavering, fierce bïtches…”

“Hey!!!”

“…but usually the real reason why they become so gentle and docile, grinning and smiling everywhere, is because they had very hot, passionate sex…and not just with anybody, but with the one they love.”

Athena spat her coffee back into her paper cup. “What drivel are you talking about?” she choked.

“Or are you having an affair?" She continued, her brow frowned in thought, "I remember you told me you were having some major issues with your husband?...no, the Athena I know will never have an affair outside her marriage. There’s no such thing as “affair” in her vocabulary. Athena is too sophisticated for that.”

Her friend leaned forward, her arms resting on the table. “My guess, and from how you’re blushing right now, is you somehow made up with your husband and have for the past several days been making up for lost time, screwing yourselves silly at every opportunity in every corner of your house, am I right?” her eyes twinkled.

“P-please…stop spewing n-nonsense,” Athena replied. She hid her embarrassment behind her coffee cup as her mind once again replayed the incident of two days prior.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
“Ahh…madam,” Dan hurriedly said into his phone, pushing Sheila off his laps, “we…uhh, I’m doing my best to look into it, but currently…”

“I see that I must have misjudged your capabilities,” was the cold response, “you are clearly not qualified…”

“One has to be very careful in this line of work,” Dan hurriedly said, “I have to be sure anything a I find is genuine, so please give me a couple of days…I’ll surely have something for you.”

The phone went dead. “The bïtch hung up on me,” Dan growled angrily.

Sheila moved closer and caressed his rough stubble. “We have the clip…why don’t you use that?”

“I can’t and won’t give it to her that easily…we have to make more money from that, remember?”

“Oh yes, I forgot,” she replied as she hitched her dress up and straddled him, planting her crotch onto his obvious bulge. She slowly grinded against him and felt it grow harder.

“Chief…Dan, l-lets go get a nice dinner when we close,” she murmured. His hands became alive and unhooked the buttons of her dress, spilling her breasts into view. He scooped them out of their encasement and began to slobber over them.

“Deal,” he murmured, his mouth full of breast.

At the same time, Sheila reached between them and unzipping his trousers and brought out his aching rod. She gave it a few generous hand pumps before slipping her already soaked underwear to one side. Both gave out a simultaneous groan as she fed his hardness into her.

----------------------------------

“Who were you talking to?” the man sitting opposite her asked.

“I had an assignment for someone who’s helping me out with planning for a performance,” Eliza replied as ended the call.

The man’s eyes ran over her body hungrily. “As expected from the world-class actress.”

Eliza chuckled. “You’re being too courteous,” she replied. She leaned forward and thrust her chest out, pleased with the response the man gave as he gaped at her breasts pouring out from her off-shoulder one-piece dress.

“Anyways, director, have you started exercising regularly?” she asked, her tongue running seductively over her wet lips, “you seem to have become more…buff.”

“R-really?” he gasped, her sexiness clearly having an effect on him, “I don’t…no, I haven’t been working out.”

Eliza’s laughter rang from deep inside her. “Oh my…you must be doing something then.”

At the far end of the room, Ben glared at them closely.

7 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Sochee123: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Happy New Year Boss. Thanks for the update

Please for those who always quote a full update when dropping comments, can we not do it this year? It's annoying angry. Biko, let's be guided grin

2 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
At the far end of the room, Ben glared at them closely, his countenance darkening every minute as he watched Eliza flirt openly with the man.

“Why does she always do that?” one of the other guests standing with him asked, also not impressed, “doesn’t she know there are rumors of her spreading around?”

“What rumors?”

“There are rumors of her being so easy to sleep with, especially at the bachelor parties. I even heard that if you can’t manage it, you’re as good as being worthless.”

He shook his head and took a drink of his scotch as they watched her give the man with her a generous eyeful of deep cleavage, unaware of the snarl on Ben’s face, “To think that such a proud woman like her can become like this under the influence of alcohol…”

Eliza toyed with the rim of her glass. “How long are we planning to just keep drinking and talking?”

“What?”

“Isn’t it about time we moved to something more…interesting?”

“Err…”

“Follow me.” She stood up and wobbled unsteadily on her feet. The director guy immediately stood up and grabbed her by her bare shoulders.

“Easy there,” he said.

Ben took two strides and was immediately by their side. “Eliza, you seem to have taken quite a bit of alcohol tonight,” he said as he glared at the man with her. The guy was not making it subtle, the way he was running his filthy paws up and down her bare arms. Eliza looked up at him.

“Hey Ben, your turn comes tomorrow,” she drawled.

“You heard the lady,” the man glared back at Ben. He immediately began to lead her out the room to the bank of elevators. They reached the top floor, and he led her down the hall.

“Are you okay?” he asked as she staggered beside him.

“My head hurts…where are we?”

His hand ran down her back and cupped her arse, giving it a few soft squeezes and caresses. At the same time his other hand cupped and fondled her breasts. Eliza let out a soft exhale. He pulled her by the waist and planted her butt cheeks against his hard crotch. His hands cupped her breasts again and he planted a kiss on the hollow of her neck. Eliza moaned.

“Hey what are you doing?” she exclaimed. She pushed him away and turned her dazed eyes to him. “Why do you look at me like you want to pounce on me right away? We are in the middle of a hallway.”

She began to walk away. “C’mon, I believe sex should be enjoyed on a nice, cozy bed.”

She stopped suddenly. “Oops!” she giggled.

“What?”

“I must be very drunk,” she snorted, “I totally forgot to bring my bag with the keycard to my suite here. Oh well, I guess it’s not going to work out tonight afterall.”

The man gaped in disbelief. “Wait…I can get a room…”

“No need…I still have to go back to the bar for my bag anyways…we can continue this some other day.”

She started walking back the way they had come from, and felt him grab her arm suddenly in a rather tight grip.

“Are you trying to joke around with me?!” he hollered, his face dark as the night, “you seduced me to such excitement, and you suddenly want to just go away without doing anything?!!”

“Hey!! Let go of me!” Eliza hollered. She found herself being pulled into a tight embrace.

“You think you’re still young? No you’re not! You still have some good looks, so I will overlook what you did and f@ck you like we were going to do.”

Eliza tried to break herself free. “LET GO OF ME, YOU JERK!!!”

“I’m not going to let you off easy tonight,” he said as she struggled in his arms, “I’ll make sure I screw you so senseless, you’ll be begging me for more…”

A large hand landed on his shoulder and shoved him around. Another large paw the size of a bear’s landed on his cheek, sending teeth, blood, and saliva splattering against the wall.

“You bastard!!!” he hollered in pain, “do you know who I am?”

“Yes, I do, you are a director at Vodacom Electronics.” his assailant replied calmly. The earlier paw struck his face again and almost blinded him.

“Who the hell are you?” he whimpered as blood dripped from his nose and swollen mouth.

“That multimillion dollar contract you received from the tech company last week, consider it cancelled,” Ben replied, “you should prepare to receive the cancellation notice in the morning.”

The director immediately realized who he was. “Please…don’t do that. It was all a misunderstanding…”

“Get the f—k out of my face,” Ben replied as he led Eliza down the hall to his own suite.

5 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Eliza slowly opened her eyes. She realized she was lying on her back on a bed and slowly sat up.

“Ughh, my head,” she moaned. She looked around her surroundings, wondering where she was. She didn’t remember entering the room. She realized someone else was in the room with her.

“Ben?” she remarked as he stood staring out the window, a glass of scotch in his hand.

She stood up and walked to him and hugged him from behind. “How did I get here?”

Ben took another sip of brandy. “You were pretty drunk and in some rather shady company who tried to take advantage of your state…”

Eliza shuddered. “You saved me…”

“Yes.”

Her hands dropped and slid down to his trousers. they began to run over his crotch. “Thank you baby…”

He placed his glass down and turned to face her, where she slid to her knees, her eyes fixed on his growing bulge. To her surprise, he lifted her in his arms with the minimum of effort. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he moved to the bed.

“Ben…take me…un-dress me…ravage me…” she said huskily. She moaned in expectation as he placed her on the bed and pulled her dress off, leaving her in only her G-string. He resisted the urge to fonndle her bare breasts and pushed her gently to lie down.

“Eliza,” he said as he covered her body with the duvet, her eyes peering up at him inquisitively, “just rest for tonight.”

It didn’t take long for her to fall asleep. Ben sat in the sofa nursing his drink for a while, lost in thought. He eventually reached for his phone and dialed.

“Hello, I need a few of your men…”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by aprilwise(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hope Eliza is safe? I’m enjoying every bit of the story

1 Like

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by IFECODBLISSEDBOY(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please morePlease morePlease more[b]Please morePlease morePlease more[/b]Please morePlease morePlease more
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by jullyrosy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
We want more ooooooooo
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Damilgodwin(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
What a bomb��
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 12:29am On Jan 12, 2023
My apologies for the delayed posting. I am currently at a conference where I'm presenting a paper from my research. I'll update once I'm finished here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by jullyrosy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
metalgear11:
My apologies for the delayed posting. I am currently at a conference where I'm presenting a paper from my research. I'll update once I'm finished here.

Ok Boss
We're waiting
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by AmaPaulOma(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
metalgear11:

All the best Boss
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by oloyedprince1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hi did I miss anything
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Damilgodwin(m): 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Baba you haven’t come back ni
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by GeneralJB(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
@metalgear11, trust the presentation went well. We are waiting here too o, Can't count how many times i've refreshed the page for the next post
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2023
GeneralJB:
@metalgear11, trust the presentation went well. We are waiting here too o, Can't count how many times i've refreshed the page for the next post

Thank you for your patience. Yes it went well. I will be dropping an update soon.

1 Like

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
“What kind of p0rn are you watching these days?” she asked as she stood in front of the mirror applying lipstick.

“What?”

“The intensity you portray whenever we have sex...are you on some enhancement drugs?”

“Drugs? No…but I do watch p0rn every now and then.”

“Tone it down man…even my husband doesn’t leave my legs rubbery like you do. I don’t want to get addicted to your dk so much as to not be satisfied by my husband.”

The director chuckled. “You said you wanted to talk to me about Athena? A prescription or something?”

She hooked her bra and pulled the straps in place. “Yes…though I have to confirm once more is to be sure, but I’m a hundred percent sure the prescription pad I saw is from the exact same clinic and doctor we are investigating.”

The director sat up in bed. “Really,” he pondered, “she might be a patient at the clinic.”

“…and that’s why I’m worried...”

“Worried? What are you worried about?”

She glanced over her shoulder. “…that she might be one of the victims of the doctor…one of those we seek for this investigation.”

The director slid out of bed and walked naked to where she stood. He cupped her ample breasts from behind and gave them a gentle shake and squeeze. “So why are you smiling then?” he asked and planted a small nibble on the hollow of her neck.

The girl suppressed a moan. She felt his hardness prod her thong-clad derriere and she thrust her arse into it. “A-am I?”

“Yes…I could see your face clearly in the reflection. Why are you smiling if you are so worried? This is something we could use…something of value, if your suspicions are right. We could use it…”

------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ll visit you again this weekend dad…I know I haven’t been living up to expectations as your daughter, but…”

“Oh don’t worry baby, there’s no need. I know how busy you are. Besides I have Richard here, who looks after me and comes in all the time. That’s all I need. Don’t worry yourself too much.”

He shifted upwards in his pillows. “Prognosis are getting better for me. It’s you I’m worried about.”

“I’m fine dad,” Athena replied and held his frail hand in hers, “Richard has been taking care of me. It’s your health that keeps me up at night.”

“I’m getting better…it’s slow and painful, but I’ll get there,” he smiled at his daughter.

Richard saw her off to the underground garage. “I’m happy his condition is much better,” she said, “he still looks weak and frail, but he’s much improved from the last time.”

“Yes,” Richard replied, “the other doctors are saying it’s a miracle he’s survived this far. Many younger and stronger people do not make it like he has.”

“He told me something earlier...”

“What did he say?”

“He said he finally understands the value of having a son-in-law as a doctor.”

Was that a small twinkle in her eye? He wasn’t sure. “Ohh…okay.”

They stopped beside her Honda. “Have you thought about what I asked yet?”

“Thought about what?”

Athena looked at him sharply. “About what we discussed the other night.”

Richard remained blank.

“Didn’t I tell you it wasn’t necessary you moved out just yet?” Athena continued with a slight hint of anger in her voice.

“Oh, that. I’m sorry. I’ve had too much on my mind lately that I forgot all about that.” He turned to face her. “I’m sorry Athena…but I think it’s for the best I move out, and the sooner I do so the better.”

“Really,” she replied with clear disappointment. She quickly comported herself. “All the same, thank you so much for taking care of my dad…he’s recovered tremendously under your care. I don’t know what I would do if he died.” The sincerity in her voice seemed genuine, though she didn’t portray it on her face.

“You don’t need to thank me; I’m just doing my job, both as a doctor and a son-...” He caught himself just in time and reached to open the car door for her.

“When will you be free? I would like to treat you to a meal.”

“Treat me to a meal? Why?”

“I would like to thank the doctor who has been taking care of my sick dad. It’s the least I can do to show my gratitude, right?” she replied.

“Oh...yeah, sure.”

She got into the car and started the engine up. “I’m going to see the doctor again tomorrow afternoon…what about in the evening?”

“I should be okay with that.”

She smiled. “Then it’s a da-...I mean it’s confirmed then.”

He watched as she pulled out of the garage onto the street above. Doctor did she say? He remembered the prescription he had seen. Just about the right time to check out what the medication was.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by jodeci01: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please moooooore….Happy MLK
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Mubarak225(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pls richard check on her medication
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Damilgodwin(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
Athena be plain na �
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 11:40pm On Jan 17, 2023
“Our earnings this week is a big fat ZERO!!!” Sheila groaned as she scanned through the very old and very slow laptop on her weathered desk, “even the money the lady gave us is almost gone!! At this rate, if things keep going on this way, we will eventually have to shut everything down!”

“Don’t worry about it,” Dan replied from where he lounged on the threadbare sofa, “we still have our trump card.”

“Are you talking about the video?”

“Yeah.” He got up and walked to where she sat at her desk.

“Are you sure it will help us get more money?”

“By hook or crook, it has to.”

Sheila sighed. “We’re just whiling away time anytime we are here, sitting around not earning anything, no jobs, no clients, and we still have to pay rent and bills every month.”

Dan leaned over her. “Are you really that worried?”

“Of course…afterall your personal matters are also mine now…”

Dan smiled. “In that case, we shouldn’t just pay rent…we can make other use of the space as well…”

“What do you mean? Make other use of the space how-”

Dan reached into her low-cut blouse and squeezed her breasts, and Sheila yelped.

“What are you doi-“, but he muffled her protests with a very aggressive kiss. He started to pull her blouse up over her ample chest.

“Stop!!!” Sheila screamed angrily and pushed him away roughly, much to Dan’s surprise. She sprung to her feet. “This is a place of work. The next time you do that to me here, I will give you my resignation on the spot!”

“Err…okay…I’m sorry,” Dan replied.

Sheila saw the sad look on his face. “What? Just because I admonished you a little, you now want to cry?”

“It’s natural, anytime a man faces rejection from the one he loves like you did. Of course I’ll feel bad.”

Sheila sighed. “Alright. I didn’t mean it that way.”

She slid to her knees and reached for his trousers. “Just for today, I’ll suck you off to help you calm down…”

Dan’s face brightened. “Okay…”

She unzipped his trousers and slid her hand into his fly, bringing out his semi-hard member. She began to give it some slow, measured pumps, “…but this isn’t going to be a regular occurrence. I’m just doing this once.”

Dan stifled a moan and nodded; Sheila opened her mouth and engulfed his meat. A few sucks brought him to instant hardness. Her hands rested on his hips and she moved her head back and forth, slurping and sucking noisily. His knees wobbled and he didn’t know when he held her head between his large hands and began thrusting slowly. Saliva gushed out the sides of her mouth and drooled down her chin. Dan felt himself getting closer.

“Sheila I’m…you’re going to make me cum…” he blabbed.

Sheila nodded vigorously, wrapped both hands around the shaft and began to stroke energetically, all the while sucking vigorously. He had to grip the edge of the table with one hand to steady himself.

“Sheila…” but she just sucked harder and faster. Only then did it register what she was trying to do, but she had pretty much taken him to the point of no return already. Dan groaned loudly and flooded the girl’s mouth. She retched loudly, but managed to contain the spurts. Her cheeks bulged as he filled her mouth with goo.

As the spurts died down and he finally descended to the real world, the sound of his heavy panting filled his ringing ears. Sheila was finding it difficult to contain the amount of fluid in her mouth. She strained to swallow a bit and grimaced. She finally expelled the rest, the saliva-cum mixture drooling down her chin and splattering onto her exposed cleavage.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized. She spat on the floor and tried to wipe the cum off her breasts, but only succeeded in smearing it over them, “I thought I could swallow, b-but the taste…”

“It’s okay, you do not need to apologize,” he assured her.

She wiped her chin with the back of her hand. “Are you okay now?”

Dan placed his hands under her armpits and lifted her up to her feet. “Yes, I am. Thanks.”

“Good.”

“I love you Sheila.”

Sheila grimaced. She turned to her desk to search for some tissue to clean the mess on her. Right then they heard a very loud banging on their door. It was so violent it shook the windows.

“Open this door up!!! If you don’t, we are going to barge in.” bellowed a very out voice.

Sheila stared at Dan, her heart in her mouth. “B-b-b-boss?” she stammered, fear clearly written in her eyes.

9 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Damilgodwin(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2023
Gobe loading
Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by metalgear11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dan thought for a few moments. “Clean yourself up, quickly!!!” he said as he hurriedly tucked his limp member back into his trousers. He moved to the door, thinking the Smith & Wesson 9mm he had put off buying would have come in useful at this time. He opened the door a crack.

“Who is-” but a swift kick sent the door slamming into him, propelling him on to the floor. He heard Sheila’s scream, and looked up to see a well-dressed man with two huge gorillas in shabby suits on each side of him.

“Wh-who are you?” he asked as they walked in.

The man in the middle smiled down at him sprawled on the dirty floor, though his eyes were as cold as ice. “My apologies for disturbing you at this late hour,” he said, “I have something I need your help with.”

----------------------------

The tea tray rattled from Sheila’s shivering as she set it down on the table between both men. The two apes stood menacingly in the background. Something told Dan these guys weren’t the types to be messed with. He decided to go straight to the point.

“Erm…so can I ask what you want my help for?” he asked. He suddenly felt hot under the collar.

The man reached for the teacup, took a sip, and smiled in gratitude at Sheila. “You have a client named Eliza, right?” he asked.

Dan’s eyes shifted. “Err…I-I am not at liberty to disclose my clients’ personal details to others. People in my line of work-”

A heavy boot slammed on the table, clattering the crockery and almost scared him out of his skin. Gorilla No. 1 bent over till his face was mere inches away from his. Gorilla No. 2 bared his teeth in a snarl but did not move.

“Then would you like YOUR personal details to be carved on your headstone?” he growled. His breath smelled of stale beer and onions.

“Get your foot off the table,” the man seated across said.

“Yes sir.” He faded back into the background.

“My apologies for the brash behavior of my men,” the man continued. He pulled out a very fat envelope from the confines of his pristine suit and threw it on the table where it landed in front of Dan with a loud thud. “I believe it’s better we approach this from a more gentlemanly point of view.”

6 Likes

Re: The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) by Mc6xty(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

The Wedding Night / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. / Entangled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.