Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad (35920 Views)

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Wisetrue99: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Chris2863 wisetrue99 you guys should understand that this can affect their future
If students self see way, them no go japa
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're doing the same thing I noted about Ishi-love. grin You people should vote for, you people should vote for, you guys are XYZs. Aunty, if you don't like what we are doing, DO BETTER. Lead the way. Tell me your answers to the questions I raised then. If you no send the three main contenders, who you send? Who is the person that can solve all you said? What do you know about the other candidates? Oya, I gree say I no know. But you that your scope obviously extends beyond the three wise men or our equilateral triangle flagbearers, tell us about them.

And do so without making reference to the trio-giants.

Obi was the only bright light shining in PDP that we saw... and perhaps you don't know that a party is only a vehicle for a candidate getting to the promised land. Obi can contest in any party, and we'll still support him. If it was possible for him to contest without a party, he would have.

On what basis do you call Obi bad, please? Do you want me to furnish you with his interviews and videos of his thoughts on national issues? cheesy

Then you don't want change, you just want your side to win.

Vote for the other parties, don't vote for PDP or APC. The same thing they said about Buhari and Obasanjo is the same thing you and your BAT counterparts are saying about your candidates.

And Nigeria keeps on depreiciating.

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeeeewwwwww. Be like say you never ready. It's very clear. You're obviously setting standards for others that you yourself do not even meet. grin O tan, you no know any other candidates for us to vote for, because if you obviously knew, you would have mentioned their name. You don't need to convince anybody. Just mention name.

At the end of the day, you're as guilty of the rot and whatnot you're accusing everybody else of.

Like I said, you don't want change. You want a southern version of Buhari, because you want to chop.

If you want change, you would run for office your self, or put heat under your current leader to change. Not look for a messiah.

Hoenstly, I have not looked at anyone from PDP, ANPP or APC since 2003, and that includes those who run to small parties. They are the same.

I recall one guy who was telling me to vote for Obasanjo back then. By 2006...let's just say he was dissapointed with OBJ....

And I know that if we vote Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, it would be the same result. In 2027, you guys will come and be weeping about how bad Nigeria is....and nothing has changed, and how bad it all is.

As for me, either we vote out PDP, APC or anyone formerly in those parties, OR we don't want a better Nigeria, just more chop money. Maybe when we vote out APC, PDP, Obi and Kwankwaso, them elites would wake up and realise that we mean business. Most Nigerians, sadly just want the same old slop, in new plates everytime.

Laugh at me, I'm just tired of messiahs.

2 Likes

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Soulvein: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ishilove:
I sure am glad I'm done with Nigerian schooling. Time wasters.

We keep voting the same set of repackaged criminals that have brought this country to the sorry state or currently is in. See as their followers are making noise on the internet, yet your young ones are at home idling away (some are Nairaland constituting nuisance) because your government has abandoned you. The biggest problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid087iKa52mbFGsuGT1CEq8D5z5BoCXRv6nq7QjiP4nDpThov1P7qphL7FX12D5KgWBl&id=565206067
Thanks for sharing this post and link. The poster is a remarkable writer and storyteller. I followed him already.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by BigYash: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Effect of prolonged ASUU strike .
I don't blame the Prof for taking off.
I pity the students.
They wilm start all over again with anew project supervisor whenever the strike is over
Pity which students. Students that are not ready for school. If they are ready they would have been on the streets protesting ,atleast buhari
and apc can't kill all the students in the 36states.. Instead they are campaigning for the same APC that's kept them at home.. Them never ready for school. The prof did well

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kasssandra:
Like I said, you don't want change. You want a southern version of Buhari, because you want to chop.

If you want change, you would run for office your self, or put heat under your current leader to change. Not look for a messiah.

Hoenstly, I have not looked at anyone from PDP, ANPP or APC since 2003, and that includes those who run to small parties. They are the same.

I recall one guy who was telling me to vote for Obasanjo back then. By 2006...let's just say he was dissapointed with OBJ....

And I know that if we vote Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, it would be the same result. In 2027, you guys will come and be weeping about how bad Nigeria is....and nothing has changed, and how bad it all is.

As for me, either we vote out PDP, APC or anyone formerly in those parties, OR we don't want a better Nigeria, just more chop money. Maybe when we vote out APC, PDP, Obi and Kwankwaso, them elites would wake up and realise that we mean business. Most Nigerians, sadly just want the same old slop, in new plates everytime.

Laugh at me, I'm just tired of messiahs.

Okay.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay.

Thank.

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Elsueno: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
royalfly:

Bros u talk from a position of lack of information, before the election came close there have been everything to show that there is a big strike coming, if the government refuse to negotiate or do the right thing by ways of perior strikes and communications. There is nothing like annual strike but the government inability to meet up with agreement annually. This government don't give a shit, we all know but it will not stop the right thinking people to do the right thing, if you were born during the military Era, you will understand what am talking about. U talk about emotions by the chairman, the chairman is just a chairman nothing big about him. It's a body of intellectuals who makes decisions through various channels, his tenure may soon be over and and another chairman. So it's nothing emotional with the head, it's the body's decisions.. let Nigerians learn to look at issues decisively and we would all be better for it.. oh boy e be like say u be student sha..

Bros, d chairman utterances no be here Woh, he single handedly made ASUU look worse than they are...D govt also took advantage of dat..APC is especially deceptive too, they just push ASUU naked 4 outside...ASUU just met a govt more devious than them & d students who would actually pressure d govt are seeing both as evil entities trying to destroy them grin
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kasssandra:
Thank.

You welkome. cheesy
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by AlphaStorm: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bankowner:
It is only in Nigeria that it will be a looooong thing to re-aasign the students to a new Project supervisor. They will practically have to beg the school for this to happen.

They can only get another supervisor if they have a someone in the area of specialization
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Soulvein:
Thanks for sharing this post and link. The poster is a remarkable writer and storyteller. I followed him already.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by royalfly(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Elsueno:

Bros, d chairman utterances no be here Woh, he single handedly made ASUU look worse than they are...D govt also took advantage of dat..APC is especially deceptive too, they just push ASUU naked 4 outside...ASUU just met a govt more devious than them & d students who would actually pressure d govt are seeing both as evil entities trying to destroy them grin

What utterances? Sometimes you have to fight for your very existence not minding who is behind you who believes in you.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by njimezz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
And how stupid most of the ASUU students in d group who are among d lazy youth want to vote for Apc meaning dia mumu never do dem.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Hacks4dummies: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Tbvh, it's not deep to me too. cheesy Now that's one thing with putting posts out, people will understand it differently, and I hope... anyway, sha.

I was just honestly, honestly confused... perhaps she can make her stance clearer as I have seen that common thing in people a lot of times.

If the people that are doing are not doing well or good, then I will really like to know how else you think we can do it better or get it right as a nation. And she has declared a no vote stance, so reading the "y'all Obatikus should go and do well" just sent my brain in a careen.
cry you grammar is splufeek. Shey you won't mind teaching a brother?
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Uqw1: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Hacks4dummies: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yet your leaders travel and live abroad... Their children have never set foot in this nation!

Even PDP flag bearer is boldly based in Dubai alongside the first lady of this nation.

Yet you want your lecturers to pretend and manage the poor leadership!

Many of you are truly worse than the clowns you campaign and elect every four years!
thing of beauty
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
cry you grammar is splufeek. Shey you won't mind teaching a brother?

Abi I should be the one to learn from you, lol. I've never heard of this word until today.

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Hacks4dummies: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Abi I should be the one to learn from you, lol. I've never heard of this word until today.
Lol. Its just a slang, mama. cry don't mock me please grin
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Lol. Its just a slang, mama. cry don't mock me please grin

But it was a slang I didn't know of. grin

So you should rightly be the teacher instead.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Hacks4dummies: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But it was a slang I didn't know of. grin

So you should rightly be the teacher instead.
tah! Don't do me like this. I would very much love to speak/type like you. cry don't do me dirty...please don't do me dirty...be my teach nau?
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by UPWORKwizard(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ishilove:
The ASUU strike which has crippled academic activities in government owned universities in the country for 200 days and counting is leading to a massive brain drain in the education sector. Apart from frustrating lecturers to the point of some of them willing to give out one their most prized possessions: their books, like this UNIMAID don here- https://www.nairaland.com/7235435/ASUU-strike-dr-abubakar-othman

Others have simply chosen to abandon Nigeria, the selfish and uncaring government, and her teeming mass of hapless students to their own devices. Recall that some days ago, the UNILAG’s ASUU chapter chairman, Dele Ashiru raised an alarm that 70% of their academic workforce retained through mentorship had resigned and relocated abroad. This resignations are not limited to UNILAG alone but other universities are also witnessing an exodus of their lecturers who have abandoned their professions as a way of coping with the months old strike. https://www.nairaland.com/7308352/unilag-leads-mass-resignation-lecturers

Muneer Yaqub, a PHd student in the diaspora and Tweeter shared a screenshot of a project supervisor announcing to his students that he has 'japa-ed'. To each his own, may God save all y'all.

https://twitter.com/elMunir5/status/1565713649326366721?t=fLJ1oeYZcWzFydfbnnEYKQ&s=19

Projects in the mud. What kind of country thrives with this kind of brain drain? They don't care about the hoi polloi, so you BATs and ObiDients better wake up and choose wisely for the sake of the upcoming generation.

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by nedekid: 2:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Infrabetatech:
The implications of all these needless strikes will be visible 10-20 years from now
As some will say, people like mc oluomo are making money without book.
Why do people have to go to school when all they need to be contented is to be recruited into the army, clean, cork and shoot gun, while they are fed with agbado, cassava and the rest, eheyiinn..
Others are making progress, Nigeria is retrogressing.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by ogene144(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Amen

Manna! Your entire life will be worth nothing, depression and regrets shall visit you. You will groan and cry with no help coming. Eating agbado and cassava will be better cos you will not afford it from 2024.

In 2023, you will finish everything you've got left and will not make nothing

All your prayers over nairaland shall come to reality in your life

Depression is yours
Oga why the curse the guy is saying the truth is there any thing that works during this administration please mention security power jobs or what APC is a failure and PDP too they have failed us
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2022
ogene144:
Oga why the curse the guy is saying the truth is there any thing that works during this administration please mention security power jobs or what APC is a failure and PDP too they have failed us

He who does not know where the dead is buried starts from the legs in excavating it
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by AlphaTaikun: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Well this is true in its entirety. What beat the sweet Jesus out of me, is how this same set of wayward and backward set of Nigerians, always believe it is their God given right to break rules.

I believe the majority of Nigerians don't want this country to be great, because if the country becomes great, they won't have the time and place to misbehave, this is why they do everything in their power to make sure the status quo remains the same.

After I read a comment in the letter Iyabo Obasanjo wrote to him during the 4th Republic, where she said, Nigeria is design in the way that geniuses are meant to bow before morons, then I know why this country is in this abysmal state. Ignorance is celebrated. Immorality is glorified, corruption is a virtue and worse still, honesty is a vice. How can a country with dubious moral compass be great.

It really is a shame the way we Nigerians are killing the country.
@The bolded. That's deep... SMH.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by effort1: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
rusher14:

Twitter posts don't make real news.

Where is the Twitter post?
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Mathematricks: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Latidoh1:

Which department?

You ignored my msg sir cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME / Covenant University In Land Tussle As Family Seeks Possession Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.