Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government (1146 Views)

Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2022

February 15, 2011
Print
ANAMBRA State Governor, Mr.Peter Obi has directed the Consolidated Construction Company (CCC), the firm handling the road from Onitsha Head Bridge to the Zik’s Round About to immediately mobilise to site and start work. The Governor said this last week while inspecting the road at the Head bridge axis with some officials from the CCC and the State Ministry of Works led by the Commissioner, Arc. Callistus Ilozumba.

Contractors handling the reconstruction and expansion of Bridge Head Onitsha showing the new design to Gov. Obi

Although contract for the road was awarded by the Federal Government, the Governor said he was in a position to give the directive because he travelled to Abuja several times to persuade the Federal Government to award. “All I am saying is that due to the strategic nature of the contract, we have followed it and know that mobilisation has been paid,” Obi said.

He said that Anambra State has immediately taken ownership of the contract in line with the government’s policy. He declared that he is prepared to relocate his office to the place to make sure that the contract which he described as very dear to him, was successfully executed. The Governor explained that the non construction of the road has delayed the planned beautification of the entrance into the State, saying that once the road is done, the beautification will start in earnest.

The road, which is designed to have three lanes and a service lane at both sides, would, according to the contractors, affect some illegal structures.

The Governor also inspected the Old Nkpor-Ogidi-Abagana-Enugu-Ugwu Road, a federal road which the State is constructing. The Governor was visibly angry with the Contractors handling the project, the CCC- for slow pace of work.

Upon explanation that the vehicular movement impedes work, the Governor said he would consider closing the road once alternative routes were available.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/obi-tasks-contractor-on-onitsha-head-bridge/

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2022
That road including the Dualization was awarded and carried out by the federal government of Nigeria. Obi has absolutely no input into it.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Peter obi has zero input in most of the projects being attributed to him. Lies everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Oh ok.....so the road was Federal Government Built...but the pressure to Build was constant because OBI made the Government of the day see the importance of the road. That is Good.

PLEASE WHAT ARE TINUBU's Projects aided by Federal Government?? ...atleast there has to be a synergy...DON'T TELL ME THAT HE AND OBASANJO WERE QUARRELING...

I WANT TO REALLY DISCUSS THIS...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Oh ok.....so the road was Federal Government Built...but the pressure to Build was constant because OBI made the Government of the day see the importance of the road. That is Good.

PLEASE WHAT ARE TINUBU's Projects aided by Federal Government?? ...atleast there has to be a synergy...DON'T TELL ME THAT HE AND OBASANJO WERE QUARRELING...

I WANT TO REALLY DISCUSS THIS...

Pressure to build? grin grin

Clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Dont run...

Are you speaking in Tongues??

I ASK AGAIN...NO MATTER THE QUARREL BETWEEN OBASANJO AND TINUBU...what are the synergy projects, Tinubu attracted to Lagos?

Update the forum zombie..I need to crack your gbegiri skull with Doubt-clearing responses.

naijapips04:

Pressure to build? grin grin

Clowns.

9 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by mrvitalis(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
naijapips04:
That road including the Dualization was awarded and carried out by the federal government of Nigeria. Obi has absolutely no input into it.
Is it that you don't know how to read or u just being stupi.d today ?

9 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Dont run...

Are you speaking in Tongues??

I ASK AGAIN...NO MATTER THE QUARREL BETWEEN OBASANJO AND TINUBU...what are the synergy projects, Tinubu attracted to Lagos?

Update the forum zombie..I need to crack your gbegiri skull with Doubt-clearing responses.

Tinubu didn't need the federal government to make Lagos what it is today. Check my earlier post on projects Tinubu commissioned within first year in office. Peter didn't even do in 8 years what Tinubu did in 1 year. And I'm not even a Tinubu supporter.

https://www.nairaland.com/7313390/bola-tinubus-projects-videos

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by YourMrBoo: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
This is what I deduced from this report;

Obi made that road a reality, He,

Attracted and secured the contract from FG fully financed (nothing like build and get refund later. Meaning, more projects to run concurrently)

Made sure it was delivered promptly. Close monitoring

And He made sure it was built to world class standard.

To crown it all, the road is still standing strong, years after his administration.

Obi is a true leader wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Is it that you don't know how to read or u just being stupi.d today ?

Ofeke you are being very stupi.d.

Read that vanguard article again. The road was awarded, paid for and executed by the federal government. Peter obi has zero input into it.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2022
YourMrBoo:
Obi made that road a reality, delivered promptly and built to world standard and the road is still standing years after his administration.

Obi is a true leader wink

You are obviously ignorant of what contracting mean. Obi made the road what it is today? How? For contract wey another man draft, engaged bidders, awarded, supervised, paid contractors? You must be sick in the head walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2022
I dey await zombidients next lie to burst. It's way too easy.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2022
You see why you miscreants that Tinubu employs dont have sense??

So opening offices with "DIFFERENT UNIFORMS" are Projects according to you, sinisterly programmed zombies??

No wonder LAGOS IS a certified shyt-hole.

When you talk LAGOS -URBAN RENEWAL...YOU SHOULD TALK ----LATEEF JAKANDE!!!...not a senile Irabiji Thief that opened offices for extortion and Touts. Just recently "MC OLUOMO" a Tout gave Touts Uniforms...is that Development/project??

You guys arent smart...and its pathetic that you clowns are even campaigning, because the LAGOS you use as a yardstick..is a certified shyt -hole..that even the UN recognizes...

GIVE ME PHYSICAL STRUCTURES ZOMBIE...not Uniform wearing Nonsense!!

naijapips04:

Tinubu didn't need the federal government to make Lagos what it is today. Check my earlier post on projects Tinubu commissioned within first year in office. Peter didn't even do in 8 years what Tinubu did in 1 year. And I'm not even a Tinubu supporter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
You see why you miscreants that Tinubu employs dont have sense??

So opening offices with "DIFFERENT UNIFORMS" are Projects according to you, sinisterly programmed zombies??

No wonder LAGOS IS a certified shyt-hole.

When you talk LAGOS -URBAN RENEWAL...YOU SHOULD TALK ----LATEEF JAKANDE!!!...not a senile Irabiji Thief that opened offices for extortion and Touts. Just recently "MC OLUOMO" a Tout gave Touts Uniforms...is that Development/project??

You guys arent smart...and its pathetic that you clowns are even campaigning, because the LAGOS you use as a yardstick..is a certified shyt -hole..that even the UN recognizes...

GIVE ME PHYSICAL STRUCTURES ZOMBIE...not Uniform wearing Nonsense!!

Zombidient, is that the only thing you saw on that thread. grin

Your wails are music to my ears.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by Pandev(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2022
zombiedients in the mud. nlfpmod, mynd44, I wouldn't understand why this wouldn't make FP

cc sergio104, come and wail

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2022
That is the only thing i saw from the thread...zombie. grin grin grin grin grin grin

UNIFORMS AND RENAMING Buba Maruwa Projects....

I like as you guys accept the "Zombie" TAG...e enter wella!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, i ask again...which roads/hospitals/schools/Markets...did the ESCOBAT of OSUN build in the LAGOS...(THESE ARE PROJECTS)

Today you must cry bluud..

naijapips04:

Zombidient, is that the only thing you saw on that thread. grin

Your wails are music to my ears.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Is this the rebuttal??

Afonja zombies are extremely shallow...which "class" you dey sef?? JSS 3??

Pandev:
zombiedients in the mud

cc sergio104

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
That is the only thing i saw from the thread...zombie. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like as you guys accept the "Zombie" TAG...e enter wella!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, i ask again...which roads/hospitals/schools/Markets...did the ESCOBAT of OSUN build in the LAGOS...(THESE ARE PROJECTS)

Check that thread again without your zombidient tears. You will see clearly this time.

In 1 year, Tinubu did what Obi couldn't do in 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by YourMrBoo: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:

That question can cause those never do well an emotional damage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Explain the Thread zombie...You packed "videos" of ..........UNIFORM AND RENAMING of OFFICES.,,Is that a Project??

You shallow miscreant zombies...dont even cut it.

I ASK AGAIN....WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL PROJECTS OF Tinubu??

ROADS...HOSPITALS...SCHOOLS...

HE BUILT LAGOS ACCORDING TO ZOMBIES...but the BAT runs to France for Medicl Checkup's??

Where is the World Class Hospital the Zombie father Build?

You must cry Bluud today...

naijapips04:

Check that thread again without your zombidient tears. You will see clearly this time.

In 1 year, Tinubu did what Obi couldn't do in 8 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Explain the Thread zombie...You packed "videos" of ..........UNIFORM AND RENAMING of OFFICES.,,Is that a Project??

You shallow miscreant zombies...dont even cut it.

I ASK AGAIN....WHAT ARE THE PHYSICAL PROJECTS OF Tinubu??

ROADS...HOSPITALS...SCHOOLS...

HE BUILT LAGOS ACCORDING TO ZOMBIES...but the BAT runs to France for Medicl Checkup's??

Where is the World Class Hospital the Zombie father Build?

You must cry Bluud today...

Even when they hit you in the face you still won't see them because of the tears in your eyes, zombie. Clear your eyes and look that thread again.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:55am On Sep 03, 2022
The zombie is truly shallow...

Imagine Tinubu that Built Lagos ...RUNS TO FRANCE for Medical Check up.

YourMrBoo:

That question can cause those never do well an emotional damage

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2022
Obi is overhyped scam

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2022
Zombie don turn Motivational Speaker...

SHOW US SCHOOLS..ROADS...HOSPITALS...

NA UNIFORM AND RENAMING OF Buba Maruwa Project ..development??

This is how you miscreants packaged Aregbesola...till he was busted in and out!!

You guys are shameless...

SHOW PROJECTS BIKO!!

naijapips04:

Even when they hit you in the face you still won't see them because of the tears in your eyes, zombie. Clear your eyes and look that thread again.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by YourMrBoo: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
The zombie is truly shallow...

Imagine Tinubu that Built Lagos ...RUNS TO FRANCE for Medical Check up.

grin grin
While dey visit lasuth or yaba for their own medical checkup with substandard infrastructures and massive brain-drain

Buh come to think of it what will you expect when he oversaw the sack of protesting doctors during fashola tenure!?

He obviously knows why he is always running to abroad for medical checkup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by DOTian: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
naijapips04:
Stop writing rubbish!
The road was done by the Obi administration and the federal government only promised to pay back under Jonathan. Whether they did or did not is another story altogether but Obi did that road when the federal ministry of works was busy complaining of paucity of funds. Don't even try questioning Obis resume as it regards projects done. Obi is not your agbadorian bag of bones who depends on the projects of all former and serving governors of Lagos to impress.. Just go to major hospitals in Anambra, both government owned and mission hospitals and see wonders..

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
EVEN AMBODE A 1 TERM GOVERNOR...DEVELOPED PHYSICAL STRUCTURES!! More than that Irabiji Thief??

SHOW THE DARN ROADS AND SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS...you must cry Bluud...spits

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Zombie don turn Motivational Speaker...

SHOW US SCHOOLS..ROADS...HOSPITALS...

NA UNIFORM AND RENAMING OF Buba Maruwa Project ..development??

This is how you miscreants packaged Aregbesola...till he was busted in and out!!

You guys are shameless...

SHOW PROJECTS BIKO!!

Zombidient mpama this thread was made for zombies like you. Look that thread without your zombie tears you will see clearly. Stop being so annoyingly ignorant.

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by Advocate500: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2022
They will rather fact check obi than show you what tinubu the drug Lord did in Lagos for 8years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by M4A1carbine: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2022
E pain am...Mugu dey dodge... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

naijapips04:

Zombidient mpama this thread was made for zombies like you. Look that thread without your zombie tears you will see clearly. Stop being so annoyingly ignorant.

Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2022
DOTian:

Stop writing rubbish!
The road was done by the Obi administration and the federal government only promised to pay back under Jonathan. Whether they did or did not is another story altogether but Obi did that road when the federal ministry of works was busy complaining of paucity of funds. Don't even try questioning Obis resume as it regards projects done. Obi is not your agbadorian bag of bones who depends on the projects of all former and serving governors of Lagos to impress.. Just go to major hospitals in Anambra, both government owned and mission hospitals and see wonders..

You just pulled this trash up your arse abi? Dude read that I posted there. It's in black and white that the road was awarded and completed by the federal government. Even your obi in the article confirmed FG contractors on site. The way you zombies just make up lies is astonishing.
Re: Fact Check: Onitsha Head Bridge Road Was Awarded by the Federal Government by naijapips04: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2022
M4A1carbine:
E pain am...Mugu dey dodge... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dodge an ignorant zombidient? grin lol.

Check that thread mpama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Lies Have Come To An End. We Will Vote Obi . Isa El Buba To Shehu Mahdi / Joke Silva At APC Women Presidential Campaign Team Event. Pictures. / Tinubu Support Group Wary Of Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.