Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (61223 Views)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Parizz: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nothing wrong in that.... Matter of fact, no big deal!

Marrying a younger woman doesn't guarantee bliss and fulfilment!
can you do same?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by folake4u(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
This woman is very classy. She doesn't look her age at all. smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good one happy birthday
See swt marriage
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parizz:
you are missing
u and who?The younger the merrier sir
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Uqw1: 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
So far the peace is sure it’s better to marry old than those young toxic ladies out there
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by hollywater: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu Senior her with just 21 years. It's well Nigeria sha.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parizz:
have you fùcked a milf b4?

Yes
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Parizz: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Neddstark:

Yes
how was it?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parizz:
how was it?

Pussy is pussy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by KingMack(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Google it

clear way for. chairman grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Parizz: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
HolyMan12:
As in Bleep babe for party..?
Those guys na correct people grin
Na my kind of thing be that grin
have you participated in an orgy b4?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by HolyMan12: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parizz:
have you participated in an orgy b4?
Not yet oh!

But e dey my bucket list grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Exceed15: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Truth be told. She is beautiful.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Parizz:
at what age do women lose their hotness?

Bros it depends on the woman ....
some women dont care for their skin and physique after giving birth...even at 35 some women are no longer hot...while some that invest in their hotness still remain good over 50...

.. some women have cheat mode stature...they just have youthful look and body like Genevieve....
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by iHateFraudsters: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
KingMack:

clear way for. chairman grin

Who no know no go know grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
“As the wine ages, it matured into a drink that the heavens crave for. You are the wine in my life, you are my sweet intoxication,”

Lola's simp game is strong cheesy cheesy

every mumu button accounted for

chicks should watch and learn from her
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by elitper: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eso Pele o, baba. E ma binu. E ma sepe mo, amo eyi ti e ti se aro a to moo.
bcomputer101:

Olóríburúkú omo ale jatijati.
Where's your fathers house in Yoruba land. Ajá lo ma je enu e.
You think say na everybody dey lie of his hometown.
I'm from okeila house in iragbiji.
Omo ale.

Àfi ti o ba fe je ki ògún fèjè e we, oya so nkan mi

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by NonnyDot(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
I am Happy we are talking of Peter today. Fully Obidient. Peter Obi undecided cool
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 1:58am On Sep 04, 2022
50th?
Hmmmmmm upon say I don lie. Nobody for Naija fit tell u the correct age.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Arolivia1809(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Happy birthday to hear.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by yungchop: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

As in Bleep babe for party..?

Those guys na correct people grin

Na my kind of thing be that grin

Bros wetin be dark.fail abeg?? I really want hustle
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by HolyMan12: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
yungchop:

Visit the site you go know cool
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by HolyMan12: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
yungchop:

Get your PC, install a good VPN and also install Tor browser
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by effort1: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Having a say in whom you marry happens everywhere especially amongst family who share great bonds

Its out of love. Na only few dey use maturity, say if I tell you, you no hear, no wahala, they will still be there to either support you or say I told you so.

While some go carry am for head like gala grin

At the end of the day, the marriage they condemned lasted longer than the one they approved
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by yungchop: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

Get your PC, install a good VPN and also install Tor browser

Boss na Tecno phone dey my hand o.. e go run well?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by HolyMan12: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
yungchop:

Boss na Tecno phone dey my hand o.. e go run well?
You fit try but as you new for dark web, e go hard you small.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by yungchop: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

You fit try but as you new for dark web, e go hard you small.

But boss e no get how we fit dey relate for Whatsapp make you dey mentor me? Make I drop you my digit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover / Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.