Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (61207 Views)

Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2022
smiley
Guy God just bless you with better woman as wife!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiAJwNROv_m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lola also took to her Instagram page to share stunning pictures as she celebrated herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch_4kWLOM-s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Celebrities like Mike Ezuruonye, Mercy Aigbe, Ini Edo and Mo Bimpe, also took to the comment section of the post to celebrate Lola.

The couple got married in November 2013. Their union is blessed with two children — Cameron and Aliona.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427588/peter-okoye-celebrates-wife-lola-50th-birthday-photos/

Wow!! So his wife is 10years older than him!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2022
This guy get mind oh: How can you marry a lady who's a decade older than you? undecided

Anyways, happy birthday to his wife!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by iHateFraudsters: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2022
KingMack:
Milf grin

GILF grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:
I now understand why the Okoye's were against their marriage!

Not because Lola is a witch as many presumed but because she is older than the husband

Lola has further put a cap to the saying that age is just a number!

Look at how 50 is looking good on her
with plenty make up

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Solofresh2: 11:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Happy birthday baby girl
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by baralatie(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
This guy get mind oh: How can you marry a lady who's a decade older than you? undecided

That is his choice and it is working for him
Now compare that with those whose ex wives were younger and yet it did not work

God just dash am better wife so him no go kill himself

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Honestfrend: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2022
Ladies re very funny.... U will always see them putting on dress that cannot wear to anywhere to take pictures.. Anything for d media is their calling.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
I know you from anywhere? Face your ban squarely. It is surely coming.
coward face him na

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Not because Lola is a witch as many presumed but because she is older than the husband

it's perter who did put that cap ...not Lola

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

That means tinubu is just 10yrs older than her... Chai..

I respect d husband alot cos the lady was there for him in Jos when they had nothing.. only papa de run twins bread in Apata then in Jos... Now the husband refused to dump her despite family pressure..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Igbos can take good care of woman especially Anambra guys

50 and she look like 13

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Neddstark: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2022
Romanoff:
50 has got nothing on her.

She could pass for 40 easily.

Lie. See her one on one. Proper MILF.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Olojuobinrin(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Which compound?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by hush15: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
A full nine year difference. Dude married his sugar mama. E sure die say he don cheat on am multiple times.

But the loyalty is still commendable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comment on this section
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by GeneralPula: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Lol. They want to be twisting the fact..

Nah because say she be Yoruba, nah why they hate & envy her. They even portrayed her to be evil. Like she was the one behind their nemesis..

Psquare really showed to Nigeria the exact character of a typical Igbo man. No wonder they’ve been so stagnant since way back.. God is never behind hypocrisy..

Imagine they abandoned their precious musical career because of hatred ... Such a pathetic tribe..

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by GoAndVerify: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2022
The woman is really fine and she is aging more than gracefully.

At 50, she still looks much more far better than so many of the 22 year old ladies I see around me.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by jogsman01(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
Mynd44.
wetin concern mods for dem matter. You suppose sit down watch as they disgrace dem ancestors. Just mehshionu embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Beautiful woman... She's aging gracefully!

A true crown to her husband!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by prinxwizard(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
A full nine year difference. Dude married his sugar mama. E sure die say he don cheat on am multiple times.
Everyone's not like your daddy!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Pandev(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2022
bcomputer101:

Olóríburúkú omo ale jatijati.
Where's your fathers house in Yoruba land. Ajá lo ma je enu e.
You think say na everybody die lie of his hometown.
I'm from okeila house in iragbiji.
Omo ale.

Àfi ti o ba fe je ki ògún fèjè e we, oya so nkan mi
stop behaving like a little kid. Face your studies, stay focused and stop cursing at people up and down

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by dawood5solomon: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Life's choice and preference.Life's choice and preference....
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
prinxwizard:

Everyone's not like your daddy!
Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
It can't be grin wink grin How old is Peter. Damn nigga , soon she would be 60 years grand mother and Peter 40 ,, . Peter Peter Peter the cock has crow three times.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Women all have the same mentality and needs whether they are 18 or 50 years old

Make God just give man better wife....age no mean anything.... they are taking care of each other and are both happy....

see 50 year old woman be like 35....

me i prefer this kind woman pass all these shedíbálabála young girls wey go frustrate your soul and kill you before you man reach 40year

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Ballwick(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
My relationship is similar to this guy,ten years age bracket different tribe,and she’s extremely industrious .in all my years of dating never met any like her but people wey no know how we take be no go understand .babe no give me shoe ,she give me ladder.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by xpansion(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2022
GeneralPula:

Lol. They want to be twisting the fact..

Nah because say she be Yoruba, nah why they hate & envy her. They even portrayed her to be evil. Like she was the one behind their nemesis..

Psquare really showed to Nigeria the exact character of a typical Igbo man. No wonder they’ve been so stagnant since way back.. God is never behind hypocrisy..

Imagine they abandoned their precious musical career because of hatred ... Such a pathetic tribe..

But isn’t Peter who yet stuck with his wife Igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:

You have no proof of that... So please rest!

In any case, most of the cheating men out there are married to sweet younger women! What is their excuse?!!

Most divorce cases are among men and women of which the men are older!

So, the age thing is just a number!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Midas01: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2022
Men marry teenagers and cheat on them so what exactly is your point?
meobizy:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai / Don Jazzy Invites Faith Odunsi, Mathematician For A Tour At Mavin Headquarters / Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.