Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra (37380 Views)

Pastor Peter Taiwo Connives With Wife To Rape 16-Year-Old Choir Member In Ogun / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / 17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by obajoey(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Make I observe

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Danny50: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
I'll hack the old man and my brother's head on my return.

1 Like

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Sonnobax15(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
lailo:
Legacies of Peter Obi in Anambra, to be replicated in Nigeria. Tufiakwa grin grin grin grin
Id!ot. There is jankara market in Lagos know for human parts sales and this has been known for over 50 years and Lagos state government has done nothing about it even when it is done openly. This is Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos… a human parts commodity market..

Rotten fowl. Abeg gettat.

https://www.nairaland.com/234338/inside-human-parts-market-lagos

https://thestreetjournal.org/revealed-lagos-market-where-human-parts-are-sold/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Henix:
Old news. It happened 2yrs ago at Nimo community, Njikoka LGA

His hand has grown back abi?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by bhella10: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin cheesy
Lavey:
grin grin grin grin

Anti Obi commenters are coming to link Obi with this news
we don show
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by beerfraud: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ibo Amaka

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Danny50:
I'll hack the old man and my brother's head on my return.

With which hands bro?

With which hands?

5 Likes

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Moneyboyz: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
When scientists classified humans as animals they knew what they are talking about, if not for laws, I can only imagine what we would be doing to ourselves.

We would have probably poach ourselves into extinction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Danny50: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

With which hands bro?
With which hands?
I'll get some streets nigaz run the hits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Could they have done this because they suspect steals or what? Are we normal at all?
What really informed their decision?
That Guy has been rendered useless !
This is one of the reasons we keep getting deported & rejected! Lawless society

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
melody91:
Haha sad lipsrsealed.. Igbo ppl ehn, how I wish they can just divide this country, make the real animals wey sups dey locked for zoo comot undecided
There is fulani bandits
Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen.
And their killings are in hundreds of thousands....

But igbos are your problem? Do you see that your hate is genetic and inbuilt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by HolyMan12: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Igbo Jews. From the 6th son of Isreal grin

Ritual and Mpkurummiri money..
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by 2special(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lavey:
grin grin grin grin

Anti Obi commenters are coming to link Obi with this news
it's vice versa..if such happens in the South West, some people will blame Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Of recent, the most absurd things happen in anambra.
Home of Billionaires grin grin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by backtovillage: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Which hand you want make the guy take vote for Obi now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
bhella10:
grin cheesy we don show

You don show for something that happened 2 years ago that the tribal bigots brought and sent to front page to feed the likes of you?
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by rusher14: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
backtovillage:
Hahahaa.

Na tongue e go use.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
backtovillage:

By that criteria, Tinubu wont get much votes in the core north as boko haram founded by Shettima has done far much more amputation than the sharia police
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
Decapitate?
Decapitate means to cut the head off.
Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Presidency is far from 5%ers.

Until they attain civilization... them no go smell the seat till year 5050.

Fact is that if they had been given their criminal Republic since....the Nigerian Passport would have been one of the most powerful ones in Africa.

They commit 95% of all crimes in diaspora. 70% of all crimes within Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by amaridigital(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Id!ot. There is jankara market in Lagos know for human parts sales and this has been known for over 50 years and Lagos state government has done nothing about it even when it is done openly. This is Tinubu’s legacy in Lagos… a human parts commodity market..

Rotten fowl. Abeg gettat.

https://www.nairaland.com/234338/inside-human-parts-market-lagos

https://thestreetjournal.org/revealed-lagos-market-where-human-parts-are-sold/

Jankara market known for selling human parts for over 50 years and you say it's tinubu's legacy? 50 years ago 1972 where was Tinubu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by highchief1: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jODYRX-PRj0

A man planned with his son to decapitate one of his other sons and was ready to sell off his parts before the victim escaped with his last strength.

We saw the full news and video at NewsVillageNg.com
anambra no be state na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by richie240: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Thank God he escaped with his life to tell his story if not they would've blamed Fulani x-men sharp-sharp!
cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by shortIGBOman: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
This can only happen in IGBO Land grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by ipobarecriminals: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
sad the EVIL and WICKEDNESS of OBI,shortIGBOman pipu,nor be here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by melody91: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
plusfield:

There is fulani bandits
Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen.
And their killings are in hundreds of thousands....

But igbos are your problem? Do you see that your hate is genetic and inbuilt?
what hate mugu! So we should look away frm your barbaric acts?.. btw what's the difference between ugm , ipob nd those u mentioned .. hypocrite undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Connives With Brother To Amputate Son In Anambra by richie240: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I disagree with this report coming from Tinubu urchins to discredit Peter Obi's Anambra state because last time I checked, Peter Obi is a billionaire and has made all Anambrarians super billionaires.

And of course, a billionaire can't decapitate his child because of money. I suspect herdsmen and dss. undecided
The usual suspects (wey nor know u b4) will cherish diz ur comment not knowing say na sakazm!
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.